• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox318

Naruto

G7VfaT8.jpg

mA7R5Z2.gif

daveo42

Banned
Bleach
So Ichigo gonna body all these fools next issue or are they fodder for whatever Juha Bach is planning? It seems like not much else has happened other than the top quincies deciding to enter the fray.

Naruto
So now we're at the final battle...I think. Maybe...

HxH
Well we got a few old characters back. One the makes perfect sense and the other that seems to be a bit too convenient based on his reasons.

Bleach

Finally he makes his move. The slow pace was killing me.

HXH

So good, so damn good.

Toriko

Flashback incoming. Good i wanted to know what happened.

UQ Holder

Fate is going to defeat them.

upandaway

Toriko

I'm thinking Melk 2 will come in and make the sword for Air now. Been a while since we saw her (and there's that thing about the female bath).

Petit-Tan (caught up)

This is great. It actually isn't as lewd as Seitokai at all, and far less than I expected. I really like it and it's the kind of thing I can mindlessly enjoy however slow the release pace could be.

Really glad I picked this up.

Kreed

Hunter x Hunter 343:

Glad Leorio and Kurapika are being included in this arc (I guess I should have assumed as much with the back story chapter we got a while back), although Kurapika's motivation could have been less "convenient"/written to be less convenient. I'm curious to see how Kurapika can fair in battle now after dealing with the Ryodan.

Also nice to see some confirmation that not everyone in the Zodiacs/Beyond Netero's teams are super strong opponents/vs having other benefits to the teams.

No, not yet ;)

Well there were some unfinished art panels mixed in the latest chapter. But we're not in stick figure territory just yet. Not that it matters, since by the time the anime ends, most of those chapters and any future "stick figure shenanigans" will be touched up for the volume releases.

Naruto
Does floating even need sound effects?

Bleach
Either Juha Bach drains em all or Ichigo will kill em all.

UQ Holder 37
Aww yes, battle time.

HxH

they are back so i guess Gon and possibly Killua will also be in there eventually.

nice to see Leorio's recent shenanigans still having an effect on the organization lol and also Kurapika being lured in due to his problem was also expected since that is the main thing on his mind plus it will be interesting to see how he acts (especially if any of the Spiders appear).

also Ging showing why he's a boss and Partison showing why he's a goddamn troll

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Hunter x Hunter

Aw yeah, things are hyping up. This artwork is soooo good too. But will it last?

Toriko

That fake dying gag went a bit long. And then a Kinnikuman reference. Seriously, what's with all the manga references?
At least it's cool to see Melk the 1st again. Hopefully the 2nd shows up soon.

One Piece

Just one more week. Just one more week. Just one more week. Just one more week.

Revo

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5: Vento Aureo Vol 50

Sex pistols is so cool although aerosmith looks like a worseish bad company from the limited amount of screentime it's had. So far shaping up to be much better than Part 4.

upandaway

To Love Ru: Darkness

TLRD has always been TLR: Loli Edition but this is pushing it to the next level, hahahaha.
Now that Lala is a loli, she can finally appear in the manga regularly again! :lol

Zweizer

Banned
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5: Vento Aureo Vol 50

Sex pistols is so cool although aerosmith looks like a worseish bad company from the limited amount of screentime it's had. So far shaping up to be much better than Part 4.

How much did you see of Aerosmith? Finished the first fight?

Part 5 had better fights and pacing than 4 IMO but had the worst protagonist and villain.

Bleach 584
Bp25eX8CMAEhW9A.png

Bazz B ftw! That was excellent. However I think Kubo is once again rushing to end this this year, Yhwach is surely going to absorb all of them by killing them with his holy light in the next week. Hopefully Bazz B escapes.

Lain

Vanilla Fiction volume 1
CgP.jpg

My main reason for buying this was mostly because I loved the work Megumi Osuga did on Maou: Juvenile Remix and Waltz. There she was working based on someone's else already established novels, while here it's all her and I was curious how she'd fare. I was sure I'd like the art part, since I enjoyed her style before, but I didn't think I'd find something that right from the start is as dark as her previous works and, i'll be honest, I loved it.
I found the whole premise out there but still interesting and the main character, with his grim outlook on things, managed to show a certain level of charm thanks to the way he put his own darkness to use to save himself and Eri a couple times (though the first time he almost sacrificed Eri).
I even love the clash between the cover and what's inside the book. Megumi Osuga is good.

Revo

How much did you see of Aerosmith? Finished the first fight?

Part 5 had better fights and pacing than 4 IMO but had the worst protagonist and villain.

Still in the middle of the fight with Little Feet. So far I like Giorno more than Josuke and haven't met the villain although I assume it'll be the boss.

upandaway

Hajiotsu (caught up)

Everything about this is fuzzy and fluffy and nice. It could have easily gone the drama way or the wacky way but it thankfully stayed relatively light. There haven't been a lot of "baby steps relationship" manga that did this, so I'm super happy that there is one now, hopefully it can keep this up.

scy

Mahou Shoujo of the End 14 - RIP part of beta couple. psycho cop is fucking immortal.

MAGICAL.

Oto Koi 5-6 - once you start reading something, you should finish it.

That's what I think.

Tasogare Otome x Amnesia 029

Cuute

rHeLuYu.png

(She put a sticker with her name on him to indicate ownership, just before she was complaining of a sketchbook that was her as it had her sticker)

Revo

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5: Vento Aureo Vol 51

Aerosmith's tracking make it a lot cooler. Man in the Mirror is eh. Purple Haze is awesome.

upandaway

Ane Log ch7

I can't read a page of this without laughing. Although I absolutely disagree with the notion that class reps need to have braids and I don't know how on earth that became a thing. Class reps, if anything, need long and loose black hair.

Bleach 584

Ichigo feeling empathetic towards random fodder is pointless
Quincy have no sense of Teamwork

Go Figure

Naruto 680

Of course he can fly... how dare they doubt their saviour
Also that volcano seems to have a hut/temple on top of it
J9EwhEn.png

I wonder where they truly are

HXH 343

My man Leorio getting dragged to the dark continent is too good

Kurapika became a thug it seems

A dark avenger

Toriko 281

Melk 1st and that Doctor Chick
never expected them to be re-introduced so quickly

Also lol at the whole "I gotta tell you something" then I died scene occurring multiple times... but kinda went a bit too long

Damn short chapter... but we are getting some flash back stuff next week

Edit: No Chapter Next week?
vader.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom