• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I'd much rather see smut x shoujo, because at least we have a chance to see hot dudes.

Not smut x josei though, which would be more about super possessive guys who act like dicks.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
lol @ Nisekoi reactions. Its going to treated the same wayt Marika is.

_hekk05

Banned
I'd much rather see smut x shoujo, because at least we have a chance to see hot dudes.

Not smut x josei though, which would be more about super possessive guys who act like dicks.

smut x shoujo is basically hot dudes raping girls who don't know how to say no

you heard it here first

Mortemis

Banned
Nisekoi 126

Everybody grab your keyblades, because the plot
maybe
is coming!
Nisekoi 126

The page where she openly tells Chitoge was great.

What Chitoge failed to notice, was that this was actually a gang war declaration by Yui. Soon we're going to start seeing random comical failed assassination attempts against Chitoge, and eventually it will become a full blown war with both gangs and the police being involved. It will be glorious.

I can't wait to see Marika reaction to this news, whenever that may be.

This would be the best way for Nisekoi to go, which obviously won't happen. :(
Nisekoi 126:
AW SHIT IT'S ABOUT TO GO DOWN
IN 60 CHAPTERS OR SO

YEAAHHHHH. You and me be like
image.php

sWnA7K3.jpg

Mortemis

Banned
hekk pls. I've seen enough cynicism over in TLG threads, we don't need that here. :p

Shit's gonna go down
sooner or later.

-----------

The Breaker New Waves 162

Finally, a Sera cover.

They're still in the talker mode but shit should be picking up at some point... right? I feel like this has been dragging on for far too long.

Antiwhippy

Imokami-sama 1-2

Oh hey, seems like another cute god-based manga, maybe it won't have as much fanservice as the last one...

CcZJ5F3.png

... or not.

Lain

Historie volume 1
lzP.jpg

What a great purchase this one was. The best thing about it is surely in the flow. The flow of the events, the flow of the text.
Eumenes is a rather interesting character and watching the way he takes on situations was great. I'm rather interested to find out who is the woman he kept dreaming of in his childhood, as well as seeing him whoop the ass of his stupid brother.
The volume makes me happy I have the second one already preordered.

Historie volume 1
lzP.jpg

What a great purchase this one was. The best thing about it is surely in the flow. The flow of the events, the flow of the text.
Eumenes is a rather interesting character and watching the way he takes on situations was great. I'm rather interested to find out who is the woman he kept dreaming of in his childhood, as well as seeing him whoop the ass of his stupid brother.
The volume makes me happy I have the second one already preordered.

The first Arc is great. Good manga all around.

Umimachi Diary vol.3 (aka Kamakura Diary here)

Truly the savior of josei manga. It's hard to talk about it since nobody reads it here but anyway, it's still one of my favorite manga at the moment. Each volume is so dense, tons of character development. Kind of crazy how each main character could have its own series, there's so much stuff going on. Nearly all the characters we see know each other but it doesn't feel forced. I already said this when I started reading the manga but it simply feels "alive".
Took me almost an hour to read the volume but it's just so damn good. Thank god I also bought volume 4.

Put on the wish list.

Taboo Tattoo 28-30
Alright, guess flash backs are over. Really wanna know what happened to the other clones or whatever they are.

Fairy Tail 388
Ok, we better get an explaination on how Sabre Tooth guys found Minerva next chapter. Or Gray vs Uncle/Father/TwistCharacter.

Garcia

Naruto

Ok, just 2 things:

• Sakura should die already; it's embarassing to have her still around this far into the manga. Complete waste of a character.
  • Kaguya is definitely not the final boss. Absolutely nothing happened during this chapter.

Antiwhippy

Imokami-same 5

Aoto was technically supposed to be dead, but thanks to his younger sister Meika’s pleading to the water goddess, Mikuri, who granted her wish, he was brought back to life. Although in the process, the goddess of Hanamikawa Temple, Mikuri, lost her tremendous power and the ability to help people of the town. Feeling guilty that her one selfish wish prevents countless others from Mikuri’s magic, Meika takes it upon herself to be helpful to anyone in the city. Mikuri eventually gives up the role of goddess to Meika and gives what little magic power she has left to her. Now as one of the many guardians of her town, Meika tries granting people's wishes in their most desperate situations.

Sounds promising right?

I just read a chapter entirely about fanservice based around circumcision jokes.

Zweizer

Banned
Is Reiroukan Still Alive? ch1-4

Slice of life with an underlying story about an old mansion that's about to be destroyed in a year. The side characters are quirky enough but the protagonist is rather uninteresting.

Great art and a rather copious amount of fanservice though.

The Science Room (one shot)

Such a vivid imagination for the main character kid. Never imagined using a pipette in such a way and he kept sucking so much to fill the graduated cylinder then plunged it in. Cant look at the work material in the same way anymore. Fun one shot.

K : The First 6

The anime never detailed Fushimi red and blue powers and specifically what they did. Nice touch even if the fight wasnt as visually appealing there as it was here. Isana's head in the clouds moment too was a good expansion of that moment as well and the house/sister even.

This manga is really doing good at helping to expand many minor things in K franchise.

scy

Mahou Shoujo of the End 15 - Man. Ren got destroyed. Poor guy. RIP twice.

Guess there's a stick that allows for reviving so I wonder if that'll be used in any capacity. I kind of hope so because main couple just threw up some serious death flags and I want someone somewhere getting some kind of closure.

and psycho cop is about to die. Probably all of them are about to die, really, so RIP big tits girl, psycho cop, and I legitimately forgot why there's a little girl here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom