• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

_hekk05

Banned
Oneesan & Otokonoko Anthology

estlqv.jpg

Hold me

Aiki End

decent "ending"

RIP mustache man :( and i like how Veronica decided to do what he wished for, even though she also decided to do it in the Joukyuu way haha

Aiki S

Not sure about black hair Joukyuu...

Veronica joining "the gang" is very interesting and i'm impressed Kageyasu actually beat her in a match (though she made a huge gamble and Veronica didn't use her sword)

And Poor Bull (Joukyuu is still a S class troll) LOLOLOLOL

upandaway

Ane Log (caught up)

Some of the chapters are a bit of a stretch, but a lot of them are great. Some really ingenious leaps of logic there. I have to admit I sometimes started to think there's a hint of truth to her delusions, haha.

Nanatsu no Taizai 81

Melodias is so badass

Okay how did he release him from his spell? He just saved the princess unless it was an illusion based one

Edit: Never mind he attacked some invisible monster right beside the princess

Heaven's Door

W533Wpj.png

Psychedelic collection of short stories. Very drug-fueled, in fact one of the stories is about 2 guys going in a "trip". It has two good ones, one decent, and to be honest, the rest are kind of filler. Visually interesting filler, but....

kasane

Aiki End

decent "ending"

RIP mustache man :( and i like how Veronica decided to do what he wished for, even though she also decided to do it in the Joukyuu way haha

Aiki S

Not sure about black hair Joukyuu...

Veronica joining "the gang" is very interesting and i'm impressed Kageyasu actually beat her in a match (though she made a huge gamble and Veronica didn't use her sword)

And Poor Bull (Joukyuu is still a S class troll) LOLOLOLOL

Bull is best

upandaway

Flying Witch (caught up)

I love the recent development with Chinatsu, and witchcraft in this is still amazing.
This manga is so good. Sure releases are slow, but it's very easily the kind of manga I can enjoy as it trickles (like another manga with much slower releases coughyotsubacough), probably as much or even more than reading it in bulk. I also foresee rereading it a lot. I'm really happy I read this.

Revo

Kubera 95

I agree with just putting the past behind for the future. And Asha so cold, but you don't have to leave :(.

upandaway

Amari Mawari ch5

I'm still confused about how a manga about hair fetish and animal fetish can be this cute, but... that's the situation. Especially this chapter. In any case I'm enjoying this.

scy

rewatched episode 12 of Tasogare

it's fine I didn't really want to talk for the rest of the evening anyway

Meanwhile, this got me to re-read bits of Umineko (alongside watching this).

I also came to the conclusion that I apparently am a bigger fan of tragic moments than I thought.

Tsuki ni Tsubame to Migi ni Kage 01

Pretty boys run around at night slaying youkai and protecting humans from becoming them.

Average premise, but not completely terrible. Nice reaction faces and it has my interest enough to keep reading.

scy

Tonari no Kashiwagi-san 56 - oh hey the boyfriend this was just a setup chapter (in a manga of nothing but setup chapters)

The manga or the VN?

And you must love EP7 then.

Just reading through the manga (in particular, EP5). Was just something on the other monitor while watching Tasogare 12. It was an interesting contrast that was totally accidental.

At some point I should go back through the VN. That'll be ... an interesting time.

Zweizer

Banned
Just reading through the manga (in particular, EP5). Was just something on the other monitor while watching Tasogare 12. It was an interesting contrast that was totally accidental.

At some point I should go back through the VN. That'll be ... an interesting time.

Poor Natsuhi. Discolor suits her so well.

Nekogurui Minako-san ch33

I can't tell who's the more insane of the two.

P to JK 04

Marriage? Yep! OK! Let's go with it!

Though that elevator scene definitely made it feel there's a lot more for Mr. Handsome Policeman that it seems.

Soma

Hundred 1-6

I'm sure this must've been mentioned here at least once but wow.

Wow.

This is so shameless.

The author actually managed to make Infinite Stratos but with a protag even more dense than Ichika. That's almost remarkable in itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom