• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you like Big Girls 3-4

and just like that...

yo scy, other from the extra person and the extra Ayano notch it seems like it will go as we discussed
3 down 3 to go
LOLOL.

maybe
the sister fucks up the timing some more

Tsugumomo 29

Awesome battle but I wish that Kazuya would rub his victory on Sunao's face. She's insufferable.

Now, I'm guessing it's going back to the the lewd part.

Theonik

facetobloodshed.gif
image.php

The resistance truly has fallen.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Soma:
Considering how much this manga talks about ingredients, I'm surprised that they're simply grossing over the amount of rare and endangered animal products used in "traditional Chinese medicine". I guess she's using the sustainable kind, but I can't help but wonder how many tiger penises and ground rhino tusks she's purchased for the sake of experimentation.

Anyway fuck dis chick. Indian guy in the house. Indian food for life.

Mirai Nikki 1 - End:
FUCK THIS SERIES.
FUCK THIS ENDING.

NO.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
I AIN'T HAVING THAT SHIT.
what is this get it out of my face

oh so that's how you're going to
solve things for all the characters without any actual effort and leaving it to time travel because crazy lady said so? also being a god means you got limits because reasons?
oh ok no

FUCK you

LET THE RAGE FLOW THROUGH YOU

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aunt Tits 128

Incoming boyfriend appearance in... 2 chapters of sex?

Soma 74

RIP secretary.

Monster Musumu no Iru Nichijou 25

Poison Suu is best girl

Shengar

Soma 74
Well it's, Kebab>hamburger anyway. RIP in Peace Labi-Labi.
That dread looks cool, he actually wear appron when cooking.

kewlmyc

Minamoto 128

I agree with you guys, he's going to fuck this up pretty badly in one way or another.

Also, go back to the cousin already.

Mousouka, Koi o Suru 1
BqVl3gECAAISIE0.png:large

If only one would peek at my phone/tablet on the bus or train, this plot is really good. Yuma is really inquisitive about Souta and really says the most perfect lines for romance. I hope he falls for him (also his commentary about the badump, and heartbreak, and etc, and handholding), such a happy manga for this morning.

Spice & Wolf Volume 8: Town of Strife Part 1 (LN)

Hasekura_SpiceWolfv8_Prose_TP.jpg

Finally sat down and finished this today. Loved it, as per usual with anything Spice & Wolf. It's great to see their relationship very obviously progressing without being too overt about it, and you can clearly feel the love the whole way through. Their playful banter is hilarious and a breath of fresh air compared to other stories of a similar nature.

It also still strikes the balance perfectly between intrigue and burden of knowledge when it comes to the dealings between merchants. This is mainly manifested in Lawrence's back-and-forth conversations with Eve Boland and Kieman, both hugely powerful and extremely dangerous people. It will be interesting to see how Lawrence manages to get out of the incredibly dangerous predicament he finds himself in; stuck between too factions and right in the middle of a business issue that could lead to all-out war.

Col's been a wonderful addition to the pairing, although I wouldn't want him to stick around for too much longer. His innocence provides great comic relief at times, and it gives a glimpse as to what Holo and Lawrence would be like as parents, even if Col is perhaps more of a pseudo-apprentice at this stage.

Holo continues to steal the show. One thing I love about Spice & Wolf that few other works do (or I guess have the capability to do) is how it provides extra tools for you to visualise her expressions and moods in the form of her wolf features. Her flicking her ears, baring her fangs or her various tail movements paint much better pictures than the standard blushing descriptions in other books. Her wit is also top notch as per usual, and I can't count the number of times I've grinned as she used her charm, wit and biting remarks to not only tease Lawrence, but also show her affection. Her interactions with Col are great, with things like her and Col having a competition to see who can stand on the other's foot as Lawrence is doing business bring out her playful and at times childish personality. Her jealousy when it comes to Eve continues to be adorable, and even though she knows she's always going to be number 1, her pouting and teasing remarks used to hide her jealousy and embarrassment are cute as hell.

Best girl ever.

Peaking into Volume 9, I've already got my new avatar sorted for the next thread so can we get the last 5k posts done quick? Thanks.

Koi to Kaerou 4

The action I was looking forward to in an extra happened but it was a bit too brief, especially considering its been nine months since they saw each other. I would think one would do it much longer than only two pages worth of it.

Soma

Minamoto-kun Monogatari 128

"Did her man go hard on her breasts?"

I feel like this could be a lyric for a The Weeknd song.

Black Sheep Down 2

Shocking that the chaplain is 41 years old but looks much younger than everyone in the camp. I hope it is a joke, but then that wouldnt explain his lack of endurance but perfect shooting accuracy, though hips and shoulder that tire fast.

Daria

Death Note 0

Just recently starting to get into manga and is picked this up first from a recommendation thread. So far so good. I knew something was going to happen when he started writing in the diary but now i feel that he's going to take it to the extreme. The detectives are on the right track but how can they prove something like this? Especially when all that happens is not by Taro but by a mystery force.

Iberiko Buta to Koi to Tsubaki. 2

The gang violence moment was weird but the friends of the two leaders and then house pen thing on the school roof they built was funny. Hilarious how initially they didnt want it due to all the peepholes but eventually did do it and go all out enough to make it fall down. One of the writers best scenes in their manga thus far, it will be unforgettable.

Mousouka, Koi o Suru 1
BqVl3gECAAISIE0.png:large

If only one would peek at my phone/tablet on the bus or train, this plot is really good. Yuma is really inquisitive about Souta and really says the most perfect lines for romance. I hope he falls for him (also his commentary about the badump, and heartbreak, and etc, and handholding), such a happy manga for this morning.

Life isn't a BL manga.

It Really Really Really Really is a Lion!

This needed to happen.

Life should be this though.

_hekk05

Banned
Heh. I've got a nice collection of shimakaze, shiro (ngnl), female knight (maoyuu), aneki (hoozuki), tenshi (tenshi to akuma), baby soma, baby ishoujo girl, some saki char facepalming, baby chitoge, reina (yandere kanojo), and best of them all, side character A from nisekoi avatars just waiting to be used

Hi Score Girl

Just started this and it is amazing.

Hehehe

One more for the meat grinder

qrnaum.gif

upandaway

Soma

Hayama's so hyped up considering he pretty much popped out of nowhere as a "rival for this one theme" type dude. He's like the main rival now. It was pretty cool for everyone to go crazy on her food and he just flips a burger and it's all gone :lol

Just saying, Ryou needed to flip out on the table to shut down Tadokoro. Pretty clear proof that Tadokoro is better than Hishoko, I'd say.

kasane

Soma

Hayama's so hyped up considering he pretty much popped out of nowhere as a "rival for this one theme" type dude. He's like the main rival now. It was pretty cool for everyone to go crazy on her food and he just flips a burger and it's all gone :lol

Just saying, Ryou needed to flip out on the table to shut down Tadokoro. Pretty clear proof that Tadokoro is better than Hishoko, I'd say.

hayama is the shit rival

i would even accept half french/half nippon for rival contention

scy

Do you like Big Girls 3-4 - +1, +1.

I wonder what's the setup for the next two.

Do you like Big Girls 3-4

and just like that...

yo scy, other from the extra person and the extra Ayano notch it seems like it will go as we discussed
3 down 3 to go
LOLOL.

maybe
the sister fucks up the timing some more

Soon™

what does it say about me that I recognized what this was based off the youtube link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom