• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobunaga Kyousoukyoku 03

KjMEFaa.jpg

IEYASUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I'm really liking all these interpretations of Sengoku characters here. Really brings them in a new light and makes it pretty enjoyable. Also helps I been reading up on Sengoku history these past weeks and I recognize everyone's name too.

One Week Friends 18

maaaaaaaan, more drama is coming. I can't handle it when this gets sad. It breaks my damn heart.

I need to catch back up with the anime. Although I hear that's gotten really sad recently.

gaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

One Week Friends 18

maaaaaaaan, more drama is coming. I can't handle it when this gets sad. It breaks my damn heart.

I need to catch back up with the anime. Although I hear that's gotten really sad recently.

gaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

The anime has reached the typical quick we need an ending for this so dramaaaaaaaaaaa time.

All it does so far is remind me how much better Seishun FOR-GET was.

The anime has reached the typical quick we need an ending for this so dramaaaaaaaaaaa time.

All it does so far is remind me how much better Seishun FOR-GET was.

I like the characters and art in One Week Friends a lot more. Hase and Kaori are super adorable. Also like half of Seishun Forget was boring and the ending scenario was pretty dumb. I still enjoyed it though.

I just find the drama in this especially painful because of how super adorable it is the rest of the time.

Shengar

RE: Monster 4
So black (hob)goblin is superior than their green skin kinsmen? That's racist!
Anyway, as I reckon that the main character (who was his name again?) will address the captive human women as he got access and privilege to them. The resolution is pretty grim, I wonder if our main character ever gonna capture human women.

Jintor

I was really partial to the kyonko universe probably because it made it really obvious that Kyon was actually just a gender-swapped tsundere.

Actually, come to think of it, are there a lot of works where a tsundere is the main character? Not, like, a main character. The main character. Is that an archetype that doesn't work too well from a perspective pov?

Shengar

I was really partial to the kyonko universe probably because it made it really obvious that Kyon was actually just a gender-swapped tsundere.

Actually, come to think of it, are there a lot of works where a tsundere is the main character? Not, like, a main character. The main character. Is that an archetype that doesn't work too well from a perspective pov?

Now you've said it, I never seen one myself where tsundere is the main character.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone

Nodame cantabile.

Soma

The dude in Aho Girl maybe?

I dunno.

Hero Hearts 01

A guy who loves girls who plays sports is suddenly saved by a hero when a mysterious monster attacks his school.

Pretty amusing at the start and then suddenly it becomes amazing at the last few pages of the chapter.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Josei Danshi 13

Yeah, I keep getting the feeling that something really tragic happened to the girls in the band.

Also goddamn I hate kawaiiko characters. Who the fuck say "Nyo ro~" or "Nyo nyo" in real life?

Ten Count 10

I thought theyd finally do it but then just to stop there. Most other series would have gone all the way, I dont think the pants even open or it came out the underwear or anything. Maybe the ending chapter of the volume will get to it, or maybe even this same night post restaurant. Kurose needs to press further, Shirotani is nearly there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom