• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zweizer

Banned
Renai Boukun ch12

Whoo! Another chapter! Dare I hope for a regular release schedule? ヽ(´ー`)ノ

Not much in terms of yandere again, but fun chapter nonetheless.

_hekk05

Banned
Minamoto kun 129

Choice quote:
If you do more, I'll want to do it

Edit: Due to complaints, I am now obligated to inform you that I read the raws.

Zweizer

Banned
I ultimately made a Twitter account for the sake of asking TK to localize Ar Nosurge per this thread. (If you want to promote its localization, please do so as well!)

So... What do I do with it? Where is everyone at?

Flying Witch ch0-12

So I read this per panda's recommendation. It's a pretty fun slice of life with the relaxed mood and the rather mudane feel to the magic, which ultimately isn't that much of a focus. It can be sometimes weird but overall it's nice for just passing time.

Kind of the Yotsuba&! of magic.

Lain

I ultimately made a Twitter account for the sake of asking TK to localize Ar Nosurge per this thread. (If you want to promote its localization, please do so as well!)

So... What do I do with it? Where is everyone at?

You can add me if seeing some drawn tits (sometimes something more) retweets here and there doesn't bother you (I only check twitter from time to time because keeping up with it is too much work).

Finally decided to take pictures of the Manga/LN/Artbooks I grabbed this month, for anyone that likes to see a bunch of covers (like me) they are here.

Charade

Yugami-kun ni wa Tomodachi ga Inai 1-2

ERlOEIw.jpg

The story revolves around Yūji Yugami and Chihiro Watanuki, who sit next to each other in class. Unfortunately for the transfer student Chihiro, Yūji is weird... extremely weird. Even though he's the ace of the baseball club, he hasn't adapted to the club at all. He also stands apart from the rest of the class, but seems completely satisfied with being alone.

Pretty good so far. MC is an ass, but a likeable one. The premise kinda reminds me of Tonari no Seki kun, but obviously less crazy. Though that's probably just because they're sitting next to each other. Anyways, I'm looking forward to see how their relationship develops.

Aizo

Banned
Several music boards actually. Some for news, some for Japanese music only...

Huh. I've only been like 2 times before. I remember just seeing a bunch of boards with similar names, and not understanding where a music board was. There has to be a better Japanese forum site.

Aizo

Banned
Does Kayos even post here?
I remember that user. Kurita made a joke about HxH being ongoing, he didn't get the joke, Rebel-kun posted a silly gif and made fun Japanese music. Those were good times. About a year ago, now.

Ahhh. The good ol' days.

Escape [one shot]

Pretty old bl one shot on one who felt like he was trapped in a non romantic relationship with his roommate, but I enjoyed how over time they both realized they did have feelings. Kind of felt bad for the seme to hear uke call someone elses name after doing it and the tears coming out of his eyes at that realization. Ought to have continued to see if they could restart their relationship.

Stealth Symphony 16

I feel like the chapter's title is an accurate telling of this series' status. ;_;

Even though it's probably ending soon, I am liking the direction this is going.

Zweizer

Banned
I remember that user. Kurita made a joke about HxH being ongoing, he didn't get the joke, Rebel-kun posted a silly gif and made fun Japanese music. Those were good times. About a year ago, now.

Ahhh. The good ol' days.
never not funny
Bo6WAm1CcAEc6ZS.jpg

Sounds like you guys were more mature back then.

Taiyou no Ie ch1-2

First two chapters are rather overwrought with drama. I guess it's all part of the set-up and the healing feels will come later.

Eromanga-sensei 01

From everyone's favorite incest light novel series, here comes another one!

I also see there's no creativity in the covers here. But, eh it's starting slightly better than that other series at least. Imouto doesn't seem like the worst person in the world and brother doesn't seem like a complete doormat either. Can't wait for all that to change or something!

Charade

Soredemo Boku wa Kimi ga Suki 1

Guy has a chance encounter with the girl he befriended but eventually bullied back in middle school. Seems to be going for a redemption/romance sorta thing a la Koe no Katachi. Lots of emotional highs and lows this first chapter, so I expect the rest of the series to be the same.
ie, it'll probably be rage inducing

scy

Renai Boukun 12 - Another chapter?!?!?!?!

Not enough yandere, Seiji likes both sisters equally, families in mangas are often weird like this.

Okobore Hime to Entaku no Kishi 10

She's probably my favorite queen ever.

Yeah, it's quite a shame that the manga adaptation for this is over already. I was really enjoying this series with such a capable lead slowly building her harem of pretty boy knights.

I guess I'll have to go back to my trashy manga now since I'm not deemed worthy enough to be able to continue this in the light novels.

scy

Soredemo Boku wa Kimi ga Suki 1 - "I'm writing a novel." DON'T KILL YOURSELF.

...anyway, tragic middle school fuck up because children are children. An uneventful High School life because lets skip to slightly older characters. I want a happy ending but he's gonna have to earn it.

Taiyou no Ie ch3-5

I have the nagging feeling that this manga will consist of punching me in the face half of the time and then mending the wounds during the other half.

I have a feeling it'll stab you at one point, then. And then twist the knife.

It Really Really Really Really is a Lion! 14, 17-18

Well I guess that answers the question of where did he get a suit.

I think it looks really nice.

pleasedon'teatme

Never Let You Know

Rin wont tell Haru how he feels, Haruo wont tell RIn, why cant they just speak, they were even close and on each other, not even a kiss or anything. Still it just makes me sad to know theyd have to graduate someday and may go separate ways :( Good one.

Itsuka Kimitachi mo Otona ni Naru 01

fn7Vsirl.png

An overprotective father reacts as one would expect to his daughter having her first boyfriend.

The father is pretty entertaining as a character, the daughter's clueless and the boyfriend is seemingly like a jerk. Shoujo enough but doesn't seem like it'll be heavy in the drama unless it goes there.

Busaiku

Man, I really don't like the designs of the Haikyuu! comic.
Shame that it's not as popular as Kuroko or something, I'm hoping we get a lot more animated.

Kurita

Man, I really don't like the designs of the Haikyuu! comic.
Shame that it's not as popular as Kuroko or something, I'm hoping we get a lot more animated.
Considering that the manga got a huge boost thanks to the anime (first volume is at 650k now) I'm pretty sure it will have more than one season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom