• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the anime has an excellent flow and the LN has a terrible flow. At least they both have Onii-sama.

I mean it is interesting to get the inner working of how magic and everything else works in the world. It is just weird for it to suddenly come up in out of nowhere in the LN. Though by vol.3 or earlier, the author does get better in not info dumping the hell out of you.

_hekk05

Banned
Neko Musume Michikusa Nikki

Cold milk after a dip in the onsen is the greatest

vndffd.png

Articalys

Fuuka ch.19

I'll admit, I didn't expect that. Well, she certainly seems like a fun addition to the cast.

Weekly Shonen Magazine: Heroines on the Beach special

So it was all just a setup for using Shiraishi's body-swap power for a quick series of jokes with the girls. Oh well.

So the anime has an excellent flow and the LN has a terrible flow. At least they both have Onii-sama.

I was going to have to eventually get into the LNs once the anime ends anyway. So might as well go through all of them now and be able to accurately compare the two pieces of media.

I think both mahouka anime and ln have great flow. Anime cut out lots of inner monologues and details on the world, unless people wanted to hear tatsuyas inner thoughts and every detail explained on screen, while the LN especially this competition arc, potentially the longest lengthwise in the LNs, does great job with providing details on magic and history whenever, especially great at detailing many characters backgrounds, which really is beneficial and necessary in later arcs when the concepts are revisited in subsequent arc and school year.

Flow 50 - 53

THe anima system is always the most intriguing part with how their ranked how even some of the most powerful still arent even with some humans yet. Id want one of the mythological creatures.

Yahabe

Kid who's down on his luck meets up with a wish granting robot who grants wishes based off cards only if he gets paid enough.

Could be interesting as a full series and it at least it doesn't look like its trying to sell a TCG here even though its pretty heavy on the whole card theme.

Rhapsody

Banned
Fuuka 21

lol That was interesting. Kinda liked the reason how she opened up. Realizing who he was online made her feel more comfortable in expressing herself and all. I'm still liking the manga so far. But I kinda wonder with the whole band thing if the love triangle is going to almost end up with how White Album 2's did.

Revo

Crepuscule 159

The punishment was pretty cool. Everything else lol.

Vinland Saga 104

I like that there's a challenge instead of just getting the funds.

Emma

What the hell? All these side stories that don't involve william and emma are way better written than the main story. If the rest was like this it would have been great.

Marche90

Sankarea 51

Judging by how the story's going, it seems we're reaching the end, finally. I just want a good ending, that's all

Bonus:

ZuPc3t1.jpg

wBgtTu9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom