• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

scy

Sankarea 51

Judging by how the story's going, it seems we're reaching the end, finally. I just want a good ending, that's all

Bonus:

ZuPc3t1.jpg

Nice, finally going after best (alive) girl.

Sankarea 51 - "A maiden heading towards her sad ending..."

welp

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Woah, Sankarea has necrophilia now?

Relevant to my interests.

scy

To be fair, Sankarea's relationship progress didn't really move too far (especially since it had a reset). Considering how an earlier awakened state was calmed down, this will probably just involve a bigger confession of some kind. Or, well, she actually does die. Because #tragedy.

As for Darin, I think it was during the arc with her father?

Akito

No... :lol
PSA: Kurita is a shallow guy who only expect big boobs from his waifus.

Kabu no Isaki v1-6 (end)
Really nice and relaxing series as expected of Ashinano but the ending was 2deep4me, I guess there was some buildup and all but it was still too sudden and too vague for my taste. Still a solid read if you're in the mood for something in the veins of Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou. Granted KnI is a little more eventful and has less of those absolutely soothing moments but it's still the next best thing you can find.

Darin is best girl period.

Rea used to be awesome before the reboot, but the current Rea is a crazy (and kinda child molesting based on Mero) douche.

I also doubt strongly they'll off Rea and that there will be some eleventh hour "cure", but we'll see. Of course they would need to be pretty damn clever to write their way out of Chihiro putting stuffing, paper mache and tree branches in place of the internal organs she no longer has, but yeah.

did my usual request for Tasogare and hope something happens.

although I would kinda prefer a physical version.

Realistically its up to Yen Press as it's a Square Enix manga, but still.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Yozakura Quartet 68

Gotta say, I do enjoy the non-linear way the stories are laid out, but it can get a little confusing.

Bitansan Danshi 2
BrVuGHYCcAAvvLO.png

Roommates in love plot that almost spiraled to sadness when the line was thrown out and they played some pool with a group of girls, but ultimately, characters have good heads on their shoulders and can make the best decision.

NadeNadeShikoShiko 30

There, finally the whole I want her now that she's been gone moment.

ARAIDOKI 30

No wait, go back to the idea of taking over the world to make it clean.

Can't Ride A Bicycle! 31

And now they are holding a bike funeral.

High School Ninja Girl, Otonashi-san 30

Girls like a little mystery.

In a Heartbeat 29

Well in the end, it was a decent romance series.

Logick 26

Well then, didn't expect that.

Why Can't I Get a Girlfriend? 06

And suddenly one of the boys route!

Sunny Volumes 1 and 2

The story of an orphanage, the children who live in it, and the beat-up old Nissan Sunny 1200 which provides a trio of boys with a means of escape from their bleak everyday lives.

Maybe quite possibly the greatest thing I've ever read. Start feels a little slow, but once you get familiarized with the story's unique rhythms it all fits into place. Ridiculously poignant. The parent's day at school chapter will wreck you.

scy

Darin is best girl period.

Rea used to be awesome before the reboot, but the current Rea is a crazy (and kinda child molesting based on Mero) douche.

I also doubt strongly they'll off Rea and that there will be some eleventh hour "cure", but we'll see. Of course they would need to be pretty damn clever to write their way out of Chihiro putting stuffing, paper mache and tree branches in place of the internal organs she no longer has, but yeah.

I just want a happy ending so Rea is the closest to that. Darin's just kind of there, really, as far as a route is concerned. As much as I like her.

I'm still hoping for some kind of twist to the ending and not just a "power of love" route that it's been hinting the entire time.

Quasar

Sankarea 51 - "A maiden heading towards her sad ending..."

welp

Pretty sad. And I must say I haven't much liked it since they went back to the lab and Rea lost her memory. But I guess this kind of tragic ending was destined to happen from the start.

Totally bummed about Ranko in all this.

I just want a happy ending so Rea is the closest to that. Darin's just kind of there, really, as far as a route is concerned. As much as I like her.

I'm still hoping for some kind of twist to the ending and not just a "power of love" route that it's been hinting the entire time.

Oh yeah, don't get me wrong. Darin has no hope in the world short of a "Rea dies and there's a giant time skip before the ending" plot. I just like her personality (which is unusual because I normally hate tsunderes and anything resembling one).

But I'm betting they won't kill off Rea. Again, I doubt seriously the writers want to go that route.

Quasar

Chihayafuru 132 - you know now I don't really know where this os going. Chihaya will never choose. All thats left is I guess them becoming Queen and Meijin. Dont suppose I'll get Arata dating Shinobu.

Shirogane no Nina vol. 1
Laughing Banana's enthusiasm made me check this one first. Haha. But I've been misled! There's hardly any romance in this. It is pretty cute, though.

Akagami no Shirayukihime vol.1
I really like Shirayuki. I'll take it slow reading this. Still waiting for the other members of the royal family to appear.

Itoshi no Karin vol. 1
This is rather painful to read. No, Yutaka, that's not the walk of shame.

Bonnouji vol. 1
The confession arc is excruciatingly adorable.

Antiwhippy

Yozakura Quartett 69

I wouldn't say that things coming into existence because people think it hard enough is perfectly acceptable physics, but hey, who am I to question this super realistic manga?

I don't do crunchyroll, basically because I don't live in the states

I'm from australia but I still have a crunchyroll manga sub.

Ore ga Ojou-sama Gakkou ni "Shomin Sample" Toshite Rachirareta Ken 14

And suddenly a chapter to win over the loli.

These silly pure maidens.

Antiwhippy

Yozakura Quartet 77

Wooo, Enjin back story.

Overall pretty fun, though the style makes it somewhat hard to follow at times. I keep feeling that conversations start and stop without much rhythm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom