• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Steam ID List | Request a buddy

Mono

PM me if you need any info on the speadsheet changed!

There is a way to edit your submission, but I think that the only page your unique URL to do so is posted on the submission sucess page, so you might want to save that just in case.

I'm planning on highlighting the submissions of gaffers who have different Steam and NeoGAF usernames so that it's easier to see who needs a nickname added to them on your Steam friend list. If anyone is savvy in Google Spreadsheets and knows how to compare two columns' strings for conditional formatting to change the background color automatically, please let me know! Otherwise, I can do it manually.

Syf

Banned
Neat, added mine. Thanks for this!

And feel free to add me even if we don't play the same games. I like a busy friends feed.

Firehead

I tried so hard to keep the previous list updated and looking nice; even made a nice submission form, similar to the one you've made. Yet, people would just ignore it and continue to post their details in the topic. Got frustrating and I just couldn't keep up, so yeah... that list is dead now.

Hoping this one works out. Thanks for remaking the list, MRORANGE. LIST 2.65573425^3 GO!

Nerdkiller

Membeur
Added mine. It be nice to chat with some GAFfer's one on one. Just let me know who it is on the forums before adding me.
Thought I probably should have said that in the comments box.

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
Now I just need a way to see who is on my friends list so I can add their nicknames ;)

Awesome idea BTW, thanks!

Mono

Added mine. It be nice to chat with some GAFfer's one on one. Just let me know who it is on the forums before adding me.
Thought I probably should have said that in the comments box.

I'll add that in for you, if you want!

MayMay

Banned
Id add myself if I wouldnt change my Steam display name so damn often.. it'd be a pain in the ass to have it changed every 1-2 weeks lol.

MayMay

Banned
Added myself too. Feel free to add me.. I luv ya all. <3

Gonna stick to my current displayname for a while - to not go through the trouble of changing it all the time.

Mono

Added myself too. Feel free to add me.. I luv ya all. <3

Gonna stick to my current displayname for a while - to not go through the trouble of changing it all the time.

Shoot me a PM when you change it if the spreadsheet won't let you do it yourself. No worries!

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
I was gonna mention the old list buried in Community when I read the topic title, good to see you guys got the data from there as well
saved me the effort of adding myself :p

Top Bottom