• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bandai EU will consider Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth if petition reach 50,000 sigs

Speaking personally, heavy nostalgia hit + good looking game + vita was all it took to get a signature out of me. It's been well over 12 or so years since I've even seen the show and I still want this, badly aha.

Mr-Joker

Banned
I thought this used to be a Digimon 3DS petition? Now they are using it to gauge interest for Digimon Vita?

Yeah, makes me wonder if Namco is actually planning to localized both Digimon games, especially when they are different games.

This gets 38k signatures and the SEGA petition to bring their console games to PC, can't even reach 20k?

HOW?!

Because I care more about Digimon games than getting Sega to port console games to PC.

It's a turn-based RPG? What were the previous games like?

It looks to be a turn based rpg in the latest trailer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8hXMZInL8I

1403804553-10.jpg

Takao

Banned
I wonder how many people would be disappointed if they do indeed localize a Digimon game - and it's the 3DS one instead. They never said they'd consider Cyber Sleuth, but the coverage makes it seem so.

Huh? There's this as well as the comments he made on Twitter before deleting them.

I am a bit confused as to why he's pointing to this petition for Cyber Sleuth (does he know they're different games?) when it was originally a Decode one.

JCX

The only two Vita games I want may not even be localized (this and Phantasy Star Nova). Hope this gets localized.

Takao

Banned
What did he delete?

The first Tweet linked to in the Gematsu article. Through the power of the internet I discovered what it was:

twitter person said:
hope for Digimon Cyber Sleuth for Vita? in #jrpgvita hundreds of fans ask this game!

BN Community Manager said:
make the petition reach 50k fans at least, then we can maybe start considering it.

Seems the CM didn't like people assuming 50k = guaranteed localization so he deleted that and clarified with the other comments that are still up.

todd360

I signed. I'm getting so sick of this tragic wahhhhhh our games won't sell because we don't even give them a chance. Pls sign and we might give it a chance.

kunonabi

This gets 38k signatures and the SEGA petition to bring their console games to PC, can't even reach 20k?

HOW?!

I love SEGA games but don't have any real interest in playing them on PC. Hell, once they started PC exclusive DLC I'm even less inclined to support it.

The first Tweet linked to in the Gematsu article. Through the power of the internet I discovered what it was:

Seems the CM didn't like people assuming 50k = guaranteed localization so he deleted that and clarified with the other comments that are still up.

Ah that makes sense. Is the #jrpgvita campaign still active btw? If not, will they organize another one? PS Nova and Digimon for #jrpgvita2015!

yes!
I signed the original petition, but i think that if i relay this to my cousin and some friends they'll join too...
pokemon/digimon-age addicted XD

Taker34

Banned
Wow suddenly we're at 40k sigs. We can do it.

Signed.

Also suggested in my comments to put the ps1 digimon games on the store >:[

That will be problematic. The PAL version of DW1 for example contains a pretty nasty bug which locks out several areas of the game. The US version isn't bug-free either.

Hypron

I don't really care too much about the game but I was frustrated when the platinum petition didn't gather many votes so I signed this.

Bishop89

Wow suddenly we're at 40k sigs. We can do it.

That will be problematic. The PAL version of DW1 for example contains a pretty nasty bug which locks out several areas of the game. The US version isn't bug-free either.

no problem with that, only digimon game i didnt like was DW1.

Bring on DW2,3, Card battle & Rumble arena!!

Jinko

HOW?!

Cause we'd be wasting out breath with Sega. (not that Namco are much better though)

Game look pretty impressive graphically in the above trailer, looks native too :D

I dont like the word ''consider'' in cases like these. It seems that it could just as well be a marketing stunt, getting attention to their game without the liability to do anything.

That being said, even though I myself am not interested, ill sign it for the people who are :)

Top Bottom