• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Easy Peasy
BrlPzzQCcAAgYt8.png

One of the better drawn sharkbait ones though this time with Rin still being the most emotionally affected but Haru taking the first steps. What they argued over to even start the drama in this was hilarious, if a pineapple would be good on a hamburger or not :(

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Editor of Hunter x Hunter writes in the latest issue of Jump that the he is going to pick up a manuscript for Hunter x Hunter that has a scene that will no doubt be in the top 3 most shocking moments in manga history.

It's also a development that fans have been hoping for.

One of the most shocking moments in manga history? Development fans have been hoping for?

Holy shit, Hunter x Hunter will be confirmed to run for more than a few months?!

Editor of Hunter x Hunter writes in the latest issue of Jump that the he is going to pick up a manuscript for Hunter x Hunter that has a scene that will no doubt be in the top 3 most shocking moments in manga history.

If it's a development fans have been hoping for, how could it be shocking?

Big One

Banned
Top 3? It's probably hyperbole, but if it's something characters have been wanting I doubt it'll be a character death. Maybe Kurapika will finally have his showdown with the Phantom Troupe? Kurapika vs. Chrollo in a fight?

_hekk05

Banned
I just discovered リィンカーネーションの花弁 aka Petals of Reincarnation

Its a supernatural murder simulator starring a useless nerd MC and a very cute delinquent girl.

Togashi finished writing Hunter x Hunter already and there won't be any more hiatuses

believe

Tsugumomo 30 and 30.1

time for this arc to start, should be fun LOL.

also still NSFB/W

Kangoku Gakuen 115

Goddammit Andre :( :(

also as said before Hana is pure as hell (even though she's kinda crazy).

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Koe no Katachi does not sadden me because Kamisama no Iutoori and its sequel already sap all of my tears dry with all the bait.switch.godie! treatment of its characters.

It's really exhausting.

Not to mention I follow Gokukoku no Brynhildr too. Compared to these two the angst/sadness of Koe no Katachi is just child-play.

PK Gaming

Its a supernatural murder simulator starring a useless nerd MC and a very cute delinquent girl.

So this hasn't been translated yet? It looks intriguing...

Huh, turns out it's already on my wishlist because the artist did Suashi no Meteorite.

_hekk05

Banned
First Mu and I and now this. I won't fall for it next time. :T

Have you seen mu & i? That manga is literally overflowing with text superimposed on images. Its a redrawer's nightmare.

I don't blame groups for passing on that one, though I hope someone will eventually pick it up.

smurfx

get some go again

i haven't really been wanting anything other than the manga to never go on break. maybe more time with hisoka but nothing else. i have no idea what could happen that would truly shock other than somebody very important dying suddenly. top 3 shocking would be killua or gon dying. no fan wants either dead so it can't be that either.

edit: maybe killua kills illumi and is then forced to go on the run from his family and escapes into the dark continent?

Koe no Katachi 43
One cliffhanger after another. Hopefully, he's ok but with this manga...

UQ Holder 40
Fate vs Evangeline, I expect nothing less than a great looking battle next chapter.

Something hit me on the head and I just had to re-read Orion, from Masamune Shirow. A personal favorite of mine. Full of action, craziness, comedy, scenes running one after another and a mindbending setting with magictech. And full of delicious blabberish like
GpfekWu.png

of93p8t.png

"Come out with your psyche level down!" has to be one of the best sentences ever.

Orion was amazing. I take it out a read it at least once a year.

Zweizer

Banned
Nana to Kaoru ch114

Haha Tachi is still Tachi. ( ´∀`)

Prison School ch115

Poor vice-president. Hana is hilarious as always.

Tsugumomo ch30-30.1

I'm not saying it's getting lewder, but it's getting lewder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom