• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny Beta Thread: Moon wizards make Pet Sounds with space magic in a bottle

What is your favorite class?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All registered. Hype overload!
tumblr_inline_mwrsdg1YMT1ra71hw.gif

Locked in to PS4 NA.

And now, I hibernate for 7 days.

Same here! I chose USA since there was no Canada option, I am sure it will be fine?

"Playstation 4 (USA) Come back on Jul 17 2014 to get your marketplace code!"

So the code for the PS Store will just appear there or will we get an email?

Again people, Im pretty sure that you are just picking your platform and location today. Nobody is getting the beta download codes!!

On Demand

Banned
Correct. I just did it and it says to check back on Bungie.net later to confirm platform. All those ordering a code today do NOT have to pick the platform. So, no excuses kids. Get your code!

I had to choose a platform and country after entering the code i got from Amazon. It said i wouldn't be able to change it so make sure. Now i'm just waiting for the download code.

I redeemed 3 codes for PS4 USA just now. It states that each code is good for THREE download keys for the chosen region/console.

Thus, once I'm all set up with one of the codes on the 17th, I should have 8 to giveaway for USA PS4.

^^ Please don't PM me. I'll give them away when I get them.

Dredd97

i dont think they are giving any codes away for anyone until the 17th. You are just picking your platform and location today

No we Europeans aren't getting our download codes to input into Bungie.net tellings us to comeback on the 17th to allow us access to the beta...

mcrommert

Banned
I redeemed 3 codes for PS4 USA just now. It states that each code is good for THREE download keys for the chosen region/console.

Thus, once I'm all set up with one of the codes on the 17th, I should have 8 to giveaway for USA PS4.

^^ Please don't PM me. I'll give them away when I get them.

Where did you see it was worth 3 codes a piece? It just said codes for me

Where did you see it was worth 3 codes a piece? It just said codes for me

I didn't screenshot it but before I picked my region, there was a message that said something like:

"Each beta code is good for three download keys. Enough for a full fireteam! etc..."

Edit: See the image in the post below.

EVIL

Again people, Im pretty sure that you are just picking your platform and location today. Nobody is getting the beta download codes!!

yeah sure, but I am even unable to pick a platform and region. it just boots me with an error that I need to check back on the 17th. nothing confirmed of my platform and region choice

mcrommert

Banned
I didn't screenshot it but before I picked my region, there was a message that said something like:

"Each beta code is good for three download keys. Enough for a full fireteam! etc..."

Edit: See the image in the post below.

You are correct, bungie had that in their screen shot...this is excellent news for friends who aren't so up on their planning

BsNMwYOCYAAKRjF.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom