• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What is up with Rime for the PS4?

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Have we heard anything since last summer? Seems like the game was show off last year at Sony's press event for Gamescom then nada. Did I miss an update on this game, or did this game just drop off the face of the earth?!?!

ps4-game-7085_mid_img1.jpg

ps4-game-7085_mid_img5.jpg

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
This is the game that made me buy a PS4 at launch, despite knowing that it wouldn't be released anytime soon :(

Literally the most hyped game for PS4 right now imo.

Corpekata

Banned
Game looks good but so did the dev's last game and it was...not. Will keep an eye on as it looks great so far but keeping my expectations in check.

I was skeptical of this game at first. I think they are still working on the mechanics for the game. Whatever we saw of the game at last year's Gamescom was probably just a video/trailer with no actual (or conceptual) gameplay. It will take some time until we see all that in playable form.

I just hope there isn't any backlash in case the gameplay turns out to be dull.

Hugstable

Banned
I hope they take their time on it and release a really quality game because everything I've seen so far about this game is beautiful. Can't wait for Gamescon if they are gonna be showing more there.

cuyahoga

Dudebro, My Shit is Fucked Up So I Got to Shoot/Slice You II: It's Straight-Up Dawg Time
They just came out with their first game in 2011, and this game is exponentially bigger than anything they've done before. 30-person team. Maybe late 2015 if we're lucky.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
But Bloodborne Yoshi
I don't even COUNT Bloodborne in any list. I've already said, countless time, that I truly think it'll become the best game of all time.

SJRB

Gold Member
Super intruiged by this game, I hope they can deliver.

Also awesome that it'll be at GamesCom.

Top Bottom