• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain E3 Full Gameplay Demo [Up: NEW official version!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
A VGA trailer with a release date sounds even more accurate it's what I'm expecting tho

Oh yeah right, Kojima had a meeting with Geoff Keighley just a few days ago, so they probably plan something for the VGA's.

mgs5bcdefk6u2t.gif

!

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
You people are choosing teams wrong. You need to put a hashtag, dammit.

#TeamA

teknix

Neo Member
Oh yeah right, Kojima had a meeting with Geoff Keighley just a few days ago, so they probably plan something for the VGA's.
!

This. Geoff seems to be Kojima's go-to for major MGSV announcements for some reason.

I hope there will be some trippy, innovative, and break the 4th wall boss battles especially with emo teenage Psycho Mantis. Like he will be able to see the friends you have on your PSN list and mention them in game to mess with you and troll you by sending them messages from your account.

Sn4ke_911

welp, turn all expectations for anything new at gamescom down to nothing.

Nah man, after our Dawg posted the link to the announcement he said this.

2014-07-3002_47_11-tws1knv.png

He probably didn't want to reveal anything that hasn't been officially announced yet.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
I think he didn't want to say anything before it was announced by Konami.

"Yeah, both me and Kojima will be there dropping the bombs"

Sn4ke_911

I think he didn't want to say anything before it was announced by Konami.

"Yeah, both me and Kojima will be there dropping the bombs"

Yeah i think so too since he asked a guy on twitter a few months ago if he's coming to Gamescom.

New MGSV trailer at Sony presser it is.

Sn4ke_911

BROTHER!

I miss Liquid, wish they wouldn't have killed him off so early in the series (Hypnotherapy/nanomachines don't count)

Same here, Cam Clarke was so goddamn good as Liquid.

Fun fact: Kojima didn't know MGS1 would become such a huge success so he regrets killing off Liquid that early.

As seen in MGS2 he wanted to bring him back badly.

Frolow

Banned

Fun fact: Kojima didn't know MGS1 would become such a huge success so he regrets killing off Liquid that early.

Cam Clarke is fucking perfect as Liquid. I was disappointed when he didn't voice Liquid Ocelot in 4, but I guess it made sense story wise.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Cam Clarke is fucking perfect as Liquid. I was disappointed when he didn't voice Liquid Ocelot in 4, but I guess it made sense story wise.

In the Japanese version, since Ocelot's voice actor died, they used Liquid's voice actor. Just an interesting fact.

Spaghetti

You read the press release right?

http://uk-blog.konami-europe.com/2014/07/29/konami-show-line-up-at-gamescom-2014/

To me this sounds very likely that we get new news at gamescom.
i did read it, and this part:

gamescom will give visitors the chance to see the sheer scale and ambition of the new title.

just basically screams to me that they're just going to show the same gameplay demo again.

as for a trailer, i don't think so. kojima usually tweets pictures from the editing room when putting together a trailer, we haven't seen any and gamescom opens in like 15 days.

Thats kinda dumb because then Kojima basically fucks "Liquid" over with MGS4.
Which screwed over some of Ocelot's interesting backstory as well.

In March 2015, the game will be unleashed. With no Hayter to be heard, Sn4ke 911 will turn on himself. He will regress into a confused shell of guilt and pity, unable to enjoy the game. Meanwhile, all I can do is stand there, desperately trying to get to him, constantly repeating...

tumblr_mab2gzHeHb1qm339ko1_500.gif

Team C

From the Kojima Productions Facebook page:

7/31 (Thursday) 19:00 18 times ON AIR - Kojima station 18th entitled created by Kojima directed flow PV how and Stephanie's familiar in "MGSV:TPP' quiet, sneaks into the production of a promotional video (PV). Also reports the State of the day about the recently held two events Comic-Con International 2014 and 2014 wonder Festival [summer].

ing...

Sn4ke_911

In March 2015, the game will be unleashed. With no Hayter to be heard, Sn4ke 911 will turn on himself. He will regress into a confused shell of guilt and pity, unable to enjoy the game. Meanwhile, all I can do is stand there, desperately trying to get to him, constantly repeating...

tumblr_mab2gzHeHb1qm339ko1_500.gif

Team C

jon-hamm-sure-thingrgucg.gif

We'll see about that pal.

it would definitely be some george lucas prequel shit to have 12 y/o solid snake actively interacting with his clone brother and father so many years before they are supposed to have met

Sn4ke_911

it would definitely be some george lucas prequel shit to have 12 y/o solid snake actively interacting with his clone brother and father so many years before they are supposed to have met

I seriously don't understand how ANYONE can still doubt if Solid Snake is in or not after that quote:

2014-05-0500_51_23-inhwao0.png

I seriously don't understand how ANYONE can still doubt if Solid Snake is in or not after that quote:

2014-05-0500_51_23-inhwao0.png

ummm....saying "solid snake is not in the game" would be just as much of a spoiler as saying "solid snake is not in the game"

a vague denial =/= confirmation. your logic there is incredibly flawed. this quote does absolutely nothing to add to the idea of solid being in the game. really the only reason to think he is, is because kojima

ummm....saying "solid snake is not in the game" would be just as much of a spoiler as saying "solid snake is not in the game"

a vague denial =/= confirmation. your logic there is incredibly flawed. this quote does absolutely nothing to add to the idea of solid being in the game. really the only reason to think he is, is because kojima

Kojima literally said in 2012 that he would be in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom