• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Have you ever been boondoggled by shenanigans in a ban honey-pot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheststrongwell

my cake, fuck off
I like the way SA does it. They force users into a specific thread, let them play for a bit, then ban them all in a ban holocaust.

besada

Banned
1. Does my post contribute to the conversation?
2. Could my post be considered offensive?

These are good criteria. Especially #1. Especially on OT. Especially in a serious thread.

I always get scared when I see besada post in any thread that I posted in.
besada5gux0.gif

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
ʍodɐʞodɯnʇS;125585846 said:
Sure I can.

(But no, we're not going to process username change requests that are intentionally confusing, including the use of weird Unicode characters)
Oh my god. I love this thread.

Sure I can.

(But no, we're not going to process username change requests that are intentionally confusing, including the use of weird Unicode characters)

(I know)

(but thanks for the answer!)

Style

Banned
Sure I can.

iY14ChnaOYN9.gif

hoggert

Sorry, I need to violate saganator's first rule but: Haha fuck I'm actually crying. Might be smoke and ashes from the grill but what the fuck happened at the end of this thread. I know but still.

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
ʍodɐodɯnʇS;125535239 said:
I... don't know. Let me check, one sec. Oh also I'll be using your account to check.

Edit: Okay, at least that long.
ʍodɐodɯnʇS;125585846 said:
Sure I can.

I wonder if you guys have to copy and paste the name whenever you want to sign in, without cookies enabled.

PS/Last Request: Please, for the love of all that is good and great, animate your avatar.

PlayStation, The Last Request Brought to you by NeoGAF

terrisus

I'm wondering if you could maybe do one of one things for me, especially given this thread happened and there's no taking it back(I'm taking full responsibility for any negative results that arise from this thread. It's my fault 100%. ):

Answer this question: wat iz da longest u can have ur username b in units/segments/parts/quantization_levels/characters\text{}?

Also feel free to ban me for 1 million time units if this thread goes sour.

RIP in Peace Timedog

That is some special brand of paranoia. Nobody on staff actively goes looking for people to ban. We'd all be super happy if everyone on this site could make nothing but respectful, insightful posts and nobody had to be banned.

Aha! So now it's three mods that came running to the thread to deny the "rumor". Damage control much?

I am on to you mods! *shakes fist*

antitrop

Yeah, there was a guy that sat too far away from his television and complained that the text in a game was too small, so I got banned for thread whining.

Rorschach

Blackace once made a thread titled something like "Post in this thread and get banned" then banned everyone who posted in that thread. Luckily, I was not dumb enough to post in it.

ramuh

I'm always careful in the OT discussions that cover events that are like really serious. Other than that, when I see a fun thread happen, I like to chime in. :)

Goat Cheese.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
I... don't know. Let me check, one sec. Oh also I'll be using your account to check.

Edit: Okay, at least that long.

Is the line breaks intentional, though? If not they make it more hilarious.

Rayis

I'm fairly sure I'm never going to get banned, I know how to behave and I stay non-controversial, it's easy

hipbabboom

Huh? What did I say? Did I screw up again? :(
That thread title is one of the worst attempts at being funny I've ever seen.

As a person who hears this a lot, I assure you, this isn't even the worst I'm capable of. I hope one day to make you say "And I thought the last title was bad."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom