• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF VOTES: The 1000-track game music battle of all eternity. (actual voting itt)

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
ZealousD said:
In terms of songs that already have 3 entries in the contest, is there any chance you could make an exception for Phoenix Wright - Cornered? In other rounds, we had time to make suggestions on changes prior to you putting them up, but since the Ace Attorney series was in Round 1 we didn't have the chance. It seemed like that was an extremely unpopular decision to me.
I don't buy the notion that Cornered was more deserving than the songs that were picked, especially the Objection theme (which, you know, absolutely crushed all other 49 tracks in the same set).

It's only going to be considered if I really have to stretch things to fill out a complete set.

Also, quoting myself for BOTP:

Sixfortyfive said:
~ ROUND 7 RESULTS ~

10) Hang-On - Gameplay BGM (212)

9) Half-Life 2: Episode 2 - Vortal Combat (223)

8) God Hand - End Credits (233)

7) Ikaruga - Metempsychosis (264)

6) Ikaruga - The Stone Like (289)

5) Halo - Halo (299)

4) Ikaruga - Faith (306)

3) Grandia - Theme of Grandia (337)

2) ICO - You were there (407)

1) ICO - Castle in the mist (500)

Complete results for round 7 can be found here.

- Turnout seems to have leveled off at the mid-50s.
- We had an aggressive ballot stuffer this time around (first time I've noticed anyone voting more than 2 or 3 times). Seemed to be a Halo fan, as several of those songs dropped like a rock in the results after I axed the votes.
- Hang-On snuck into the top 10. Even though I nominated it, I didn't expect that. Shenmue fans coming out of the woodwork?
- Ikaruga had a very strong showing. It's one of my favorite games ever, and I think the soundtrack is used to great effect (perfect choreography with the action onscreen and whatnot), but I'm not sure it's that worthy.

Round 8 is up.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Sixfortyfive said:
I don't buy the notion that Cornered was more deserving than the songs that were picked, especially the Objection theme (which, you know, absolutely crushed all other 49 tracks in the same set).

It's only going to be considered if I really have to stretch things to fill out a complete set.

Oh come on man. This list shouldn't be about your own personal tastes. I counted 4 people in this thread that would have liked Cornered to be on that list. I respect your opinion but that's 4 against 1.

I honestly feel like Cornered would have even beat out Objection.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Sixfortyfive said:
~ ROUND 7 RESULTS ~

10) Hang-On - Gameplay BGM (212)

9) Half-Life 2: Episode 2 - Vortal Combat (223)

8) God Hand - End Credits (233)

7) Ikaruga - Metempsychosis (264)

6) Ikaruga - The Stone Like (289)

5) Halo - Halo (299)

4) Ikaruga - Faith (306)

3) Grandia - Theme of Grandia (337)

2) ICO - You were there (407)

1) ICO - Castle in the mist (500)

Complete results for round 7 can be found here.

- Turnout seems to have leveled off at the mid-50s.
- We had an aggressive ballot stuffer this time around (first time I've noticed anyone voting more than 2 or 3 times). Seemed to be a Halo fan, as several of those songs dropped like a rock in the results after I axed the votes.
- Hang-On snuck into the top 10. Even though I nominated it, I didn't expect that. Shenmue fans coming out of the woodwork?
- Ikaruga had a very strong showing. It's one of my favorite games ever, and I think the soundtrack is used to great effect (perfect choreography with the action onscreen and whatnot), but I'm not sure it's that worthy.

Round 8 is up.

oh snap, Halo and Half-Life got denied! I did not see that one coming.

and lol @ ballot stuffing.

Sixfortyfive

ZealousD said:
Oh come on man. This list shouldn't be about your own personal tastes. I counted 4 people in this thread that would have liked Cornered to be on that list. I respect your opinion but that's 4 against 1.

I honestly feel like Cornered would have even beat out Objection.
It isn't about my opinion. There are other selections in the current nominee/finalist lists that I disagree with, but I'm not going to break the 3-per-game limit for any of them. Period.

Timber

crap i forgot to vote! :( well, vortal combat made it.
and i do love the ico songs, but i think the save game music shouldve been added. its very simple but i have a special affinity for it for some reason :)

Sixfortyfive

Timber said:
crap i forgot to vote! :( well, vortal combat made it.
and i do love the ico songs, but i think the save game music shouldve been added. its very simple but i have a special affinity for it for some reason :)
Wasn't a huge fan of this round's #1 and #2.

Though I probably would have voted for #2 if it hadn't been for the vocals.

Cosmozone

Ah, the fairest results (in my opinion) so far. Yay for the list not containing only Half-Life and Halo stuff. :) Meh about Ikaruga, there was better stuff in the same style in previous sets. Still the outcome differs pretty much from my taste. Too bad Jack's theme and Müllen (best Grandia theme from the set by far) didn't make it.

Sixfortyfive

I generally like Halo and Half-Life's music. Halo is one series that I really do feel like I fucked up when it came to picking the nominees.

grandjedi6

:O Zelda round time? Should be fun.

Ah and it seems my sole nomination is finally up, Midna's Desperate Hour. Though it seems I nominated the Smash Bros version. That shouldn't matter, should it? It is the exact same song....

scarybore

I really thought Halo would have done better, Half-Life I can understand for reasons posted earlier but that really did surprise me. Must have been the lack of Reclaimer.

Sixfortyfive said:

Man, how lame is trying to cheat a vote?

*raises hand* It is a good bit of music though so I'm glad it did well, slightly makes up for After Burner!

Fuck you guys for denying Jack's Theme.

Fuck you all!

I second this sentiment, though perhaps not in such strong terms. :lol

Yaweee

Well, that was the first round I skipped voting. I got most of the way through the voting block but never finished.

1) Glad to see the good HL2 track make it above the

2) Glad to see Halo get owned so thoroughly.

3) Glad to see Grandia get recognition, even though the theme was my least favorite of the three G1 tracks tossed up.

4) My nomination made it! (God Hand Credits) 1/1 for so far, hopefully will end up 2/3. (Unlimited SaGa will push through...)

ZealousD

1. Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - Credits
2. Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - Gerudo Valley
3. Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening - Tal Tal Heights
4. Legend of Zelda - Overworld
5. Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past - Dark World
6. Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - Midna's Desperate Hour
7. Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - Song of Storms
8. Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past - Hyrule Castle
9. Katamari Damacy - Lonely Rolling Star
10. Jet Set Radio Future - Fly like a Butterfly
11. Zelda 2: Adventure of Link - Palace
12. Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker - Dragon Roost Island
13. Jazz Jackrabbit - Tubelectric
14. Legend of Zelda - Title Screen
15. King of Fighters XI - KDD-0075 (K' Team)

I tried to restrain my inner Zelda fanboy as much as possible. =X

I don't think it'll matter though. Besides all the Zelda stuff this round was mostly a stinker. I hope Lonely Rolling Star manages to creep in though.

I noticed Minish Cap didn't get any nominations. =(

ZealousD

Okay, I thought more about the rules for the nomination round. I'll drop the Cornered issue for now.

1.) Go on ahead and keep the PM system. I kinda realized that while people couldn't game the system by waiting for people to nominate songs, I did realize that they could be influenced another way. People who post their nominations first could affect the nominating lists of others.

2.) While I do appreciate your opinion sixtyfortyfive, I do want to keep your personal influence to a minimum. I'd agree to keeping it to one person nominating one song per game, but if you want multiple nominations for a single song, you're going to need more than 10 songs person. I think otherwise, you're going to have 40 people giving you something like 350 nominations. The pool of songs left to dig from is pretty damn deep. I think maybe you should extend that number to 20 songs per person, and then two rounds would definitely be in order.

Cosmozone

Here's my vote:

1. Killer 7 - Rave On
2. Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker - Dragon Roost Island
3. Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - Song of Storms
4. Jet Set Radio Future - Teknopathetic
5. Jet Set Radio Future - Rock It On [D.S Remix]
6. Legend of Zelda - Overworld
7. Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening - Tal Tal Heights
8. Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - Gerudo Valley
9. Jet Set Radio Future - Fly like a Butterfly
10. We Love Katamari - Katamari on the Swing
11. Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - Midna's Desperate Hour
12. Jet Set Radio - Let Mom Sleep
13. Katamari Damacy - Lonely Rolling Star
14. Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past - Dark World
15. Killer 7 - Dissociative Identity (credits)

The Zelda picks were generally pretty weak in my opinion, but the most important stuff is on I think. But there was not too much competition, so there is still much Zelda in my vote. Also, there were several variations of the main theme, so I just went with what I think is the most typical version. However, Jet Set Radio generally was a nice surprise, pretty cool stuff.

Gruco

Banned
Wow, this is a great round so far. Lot of really good stuff that I have never heard before. I honestly wouldn't have guessed, but very pleasantly surprised so far. Not even to Zelda yet.

Gruco

Banned
Okay, votes and thoughts:

1) Solstice - Title
2) Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening - Tal Tal Heights
3) We Love Katamari - Katamari on the Swing
4) Killer 7 - Rave On
5) King of Fighters 99 - KD-0079 (K' Team)
6) Kameo: Elements of Power - Thorn's Pass
7) Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker - Dragon Roost Island
8) Zelda 2: Adventure of Link - Palace
9) Katamari Damacy - Sakurairo no Kisetsu (Cherry Blossom-Colored Season)
10) Jazz Jackrabbit - Tubelectric

-Enormous range this round. We had your classic adventure game "epics", a lot of electric stuff, harder more rock oriented, and fun fluffy stuff. And all of the different styles had great choices in there. This might even be better than the Castlevania / Chrono round.

- Solstice title is AMAZING. Wow. It's a slick Prog Rock track with some what appears to be a celtic influence as well. I thought MM2, Castlevania, Duck Tales, and DQ4 would pretty much be the only NES music I'd vote for, but man.

- I normally stay away from heavy vocal stuff, but Katamari is so damn catchy! I still need to play one of those games :lol

- Kameo has Rare music at it's best. Again never played but I can really imagine those tracks fitting in really well in certain situations.

- Sucks that there was no Wind Waker ending credit theme. It's a great track. Probably would have been my #2. Oh well, oversights. Twilight Princess ending theme was good, but too long / sprawling. Tal tal heights of course remains excellent.

- Killer 7 and KoF were also surprises. I really like both of these ones I picked out here, the but for very different reasons.

- You all suck for not voting for Grandia Battle 3. Really, for not voting more Grandia in general.

Sibylus

Banned
1. Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - Song of Storms
2. Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - Gerudo Valley
3. Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - Kotake and Koume's Theme
4. Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker - Legendary Hero
5. Killer 7 - Rave On
6. Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - Hidden Village
7. Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask - Song of Healing
8. Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask - The Last Day
9. Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker - Dragon Roost Island
10. Zelda 2: Adventure of Link - Palace

You might think it from looking at this order, but I'm not actually a Zelda fan. OoT is the only Zelda I've actually played (amazing game).

ZealousD

No, it's pretty clear you're not a big Zelda fan, because you didn't include the most iconic songs of the series, like the overworld theme or the dark world theme. Although it is pretty clear you played OoT because you listed all the OoT songs first. =P

Sibylus

Banned
ZealousD said:
No, it's pretty clear you're not a big Zelda fan, because you didn't include the most iconic songs of the series, like the overworld theme or the dark world theme. Although it is pretty clear you played OoT because you listed all the OoT songs first. =P
:lol

<3 OoT.

It's a shame my account wasn't appoved in time for the nominations, because I would have loved to nominate The Moon and the Prince from Katamari Damacy. It is by far the best track. :D

Masked Man

I said wow
1) Katamari Damacy - Lonely Rolling Star
2) Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past - Hyrule Castle
3) Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past - Dark World
4) Katamari Damacy - Sakurairo no Kisetsu (Cherry Blossom-Colored Season)
5) Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening - Tal Tal Heights
6) Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker - Legendary Hero
7) Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask - Song of Healing
8) Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - Midna's Desperate Hour
9) Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker - Dragon Roost Island
10) Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - Gerudo Valley
11) Zelda 2: Adventure of Link - The Great Temple
12) Legend of Zelda - Overworld
13) Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker - Molgera Battle
14) Zelda 2: Adventure of Link - Palace
15) Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - Kotake and Koume's Theme
16) We Love Katamari - Katamari on the Swing
17) Killer 7 - Dissociative Identity (credits)
18) Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - Song of Storms
19) Jet Force Gemini - Water Ruins
20) We Love Katamari - Everlasting Love

Drakken

From what I can tell, most (6) of the King of Fighters tracks are arranged. London March (Billy Kane) is in-game, and the first half of each of the KoF XI tracks is in-game. The others come from arranged albums. Shame to waste 6 spots. :-/

Also, I'll be voting very shortly.

Masked Man

I said wow
Drakken said:
From what I can tell, most (6) of the King of Fighters tracks are arranged. London March (Billy Kane) is in-game, and the first half of each of the KoF XI tracks is in-game. The others come from arranged albums. Shame to waste 6 spots. :-/

I noticed that, too, but I didn't have to resort to voting for any of them, so it was kind of a moot point. :lol

ElFly

Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past - Dark World
Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past - Hyrule Castle
King of Fighters 96 - Esaka (Hero Team)
International Karate - Main Theme
Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past - Ending
Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker - Dragon Roost Island
Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker - Legendary Hero
King of Fighters 2000 - Goodbye Esaka (Kyo Kusanagi)

Azure J

Holy shit. Jet Set Radio sent to die against Zelda. :(

Sad that some of the greatest JSR stuff wasn't nominated (Sweet Soul Brother B.B. Rights mix, Grace & Glory, Like It (Like This, Like That), THE CONCEPT OF LOVE >_<)

1. Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker - Legendary Hero
2. Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker - Molgera Battle
3. Zelda 2: Adventure of Link - Palace
4. Jet Set Radio - Sweet Soul Brother
5. Jet Set Radio Future - Fly like a Butterfly
6. Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - Song of Storms
7. Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - Gerudo Valley
8. Jet Set Radio Future - Teknopathetic
9. Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past - Hyrule Castle
10. Zelda 2: Adventure of Link - The Great Temple
11. Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - Kotake and Koume's Theme
12. Legend of Zelda - Title Screen
13. Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker - Dragon Roost Island
14. Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - Credits
15. Legend of Zelda - Overworld
16. Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past - Dark World
17. Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - Hidden Village
18. Jet Set Radio Future - Rock It On [D.S Remix]
19. Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening - Tal Tal Heights
20. Jet Set Radio - Let Mom Sleep

Drakken

And here we go!

1. Solstice - Title
2. Jazz Jackrabbit - Tubelectric
3. Katamari Damacy - Lonely Rolling Star
4. Jet Set Radio Future - Fly like a Butterfly
5. Legend of Zelda - Title Screen
6. Legend of Zelda - Overworld
7. Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening - Tal Tal Heights
8. Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker - Dragon Roost Island
9. Zelda 2: Adventure of Link - Palace
10. Jet Set Radio Future - Teknopathetic
11. Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - Midna's Desperate Hour
12. We Love Katamari - Katamari on the Swing
13. Jet Set Radio Future - Rock It On [D.S Remix]
14. Jet Set Radio - Let Mom Sleep
15. Zelda 2: Adventure of Link - The Great Temple
16. Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - Gerudo Valley
17. Katamari Damacy - Sakurairo no Kisetsu (Cherry Blossom-Colored Season)
18. Interstate '76 - Menu
19. Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker - Molgera Battle
20. Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask - Song of Healing

Fun fact: The Clock Tower song used to make me go crazy. I guess that was a year or so after I had played the game, hearing that song would bring back memories and just make me scream or something.

Title is pretty much the best NES song ever. As someone else mentioned, it's a full-out prog rock tune, but made with the NES soundchip. Ah, I <3 the Follin bros.

Tubelectric is one of my favorite Jazz Jackrabbit songs. JJ2's version has some improvements, but lacks the emphasis on the awesome solo 1:10 into it, so this was a good pick. Shame there aren't more JJ tunes in the mix.

Lonely Rolling Star is definitely one of the best KD tracks, so I'm glad to see that here. Such a fun, bouncy song. Cherry Blossom-Colored Season isn't one of my favorites from the KD OST, but it's solid enough to place.

Fly Like a Butterfly is probably my favorite JSRF song. Either that or The Concept of Love. I'm not crazy about the other two JSRF entrants here, but I love the JSRF soundtrack, so they got spots in my top 20. Let Mom Sleep and Sweet Soul Brother (not in my top 20) would have been higher if they were the JSRF versions. :-/

As for Zelda, well, the Zelda games have certainly featured some good music over the years. It'll be interesting to see whether or not they dominate the votes; hopefully some other tracks manage to squeeze into the top 10.

1. Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past - Dark World
2. Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - Midna's Desperate Hour
3. Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask - The Last Day
4. Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - Credits
5. King of Fighters 99 - Tears (Kyo Kusanagi)
6. Legend of Zelda - Title Screen
7. Jet Set Radio Future - Teknopathetic
8. Killer 7 - Dissociative Identity (credits)
9. Zelda 2: Adventure of Link - The Great Temple
10. Zelda 2: Adventure of Link - Palace
11. Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - Song of Storms
12. Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker - Dragon Roost Island
13. International Karate - Main Theme
14. Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening - Tal Tal Heights
15. Jet Force Gemini - Water Ruins
16. Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker - Legendary Hero
17. Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask - Song of Healing
18. Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past - Hyrule Castle
19. King of Fighters 2000 - Goodbye Esaka (Kyo Kusanagi)
20. Jet Set Radio - Sweet Soul Brother

Masked Man

I said wow
Drakken said:
Fun fact: The Clock Tower song used to make me go crazy. I guess that was a year or so after I had played the game, hearing that song would bring back memories and just make me scream or something.

Kinda sad that Clock Tower and Song of Healing are almost the same: same melodic material with a slightly different instrumentation. Would have been nice to have more variety in the MM selections, but no big deal.

Title is pretty much the best NES song ever. As someone else mentioned, it's a full-out prog rock tune, but made with the NES soundchip. Ah, I <3 the Follin bros.

Eh... I'm by and large grossed out by prog rock, so that one didn't do much for me... =/

Lonely Rolling Star is definitely one of the best KD tracks, so I'm glad to see that here. Such a fun, bouncy song. Cherry Blossom-Colored Season isn't one of my favorites from the KD OST, but it's solid enough to place.

&#25265;&#12365;&#12375;&#12417;&#12383;&#24605;&#12356;&#12399;&#22812;&#31354;&#12434;
&#24613;&#38477;&#19979;&#12375;&#12390;&#12354;&#12394;&#12383;&#12398;&#20803;&#12408;&#23626;&#12367;&#12363;&#12425;

So beautiful. Likewise, &#26716;&#33394;&#12398;&#23395;&#31680; (Sakurairo no Kisetsu) is equally lovely in its mixture of vivid, gorgeous imagery with childlike innocence and simplicity.

speedpop said:
Some Katamari favourites missing from both games but I'll get over it.

Likewise. =/ My other choice for KD would have been "Ai no Katamari" or "Katamari on the Rocks" (THAT BRASS RIFF!). As far as W<3K goes, maybe "Tenshi no Ame." The orchestral pieces are incredible, too: "King of King no Uta" and "The Royal Academy of Katamari."

Sixfortyfive

~ ROUND 8 RESULTS ~

10) Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker - Legendary Hero (216)

9) We Love Katamari - Katamari on the Swing (236)

8) Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - Midna's Desperate Hour (245)

7) Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening - Tal Tal Heights (259)

6) Katamari Damacy - Lonely Rolling Star (293)

5) Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past - Dark World (344)

4) Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - Song of Storms (372)

3) Legend of Zelda - Overworld (375)

2) Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker - Dragon Roost Island (400)

1) Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - Gerudo Valley (411)

Complete results for round 8 can be found here.

- 8 Zeldas and 2 Katamaris. I guess that's okay.
- Two songs from round 8 failed to receive even a single vote. This is the first time that has happened so far. (I haven't bothered to check which songs they were.)

Round 9 is up. Haven't given it a thorough check yet, but holy crap Journey to Silius is epic.

EDIT: To answer the question about the remixed KOF songs in round 8, that's just something that slipped by me. (I'm not always familiar with the games in question.) Since none of them placed in the top 10, it's not a huge concern.

Sixfortyfive

Masked Man said:
Sakurairo no Kisetsu was SO close--only one point! ;_;
More like four, but close enough.

EDIT: Round 8 also received more last-minute votes than usual. Seems most of the regular participants couldn't get around to this one over the weekend.

grandjedi6

I think the two songs that didnt place was King of Fighters 95 and 97.

And boo at no Song of Healing. Failure! Though I am happy at the We love Katamari song making it. Plus the other Zelda songs are quality too

Masked Man

I said wow
Sixfortyfive said:
More like four, but close enough.

EDIT: Round 8 also received more last-minute votes than usual. Seems most of the regular participants couldn't get around to this one over the weekend.

Oh, oops! Definitely misread it. :lol And I only barely made the 5 o'clock posting--I'm on Fall Break this week, but I worked 7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. on Saturday (with 5 hours of sleep the night before), 5:30 - 11:30 a.m. on Sunday (with 2 hours of sleep the night before), and 6:30 - 11:30 or so this morning (with a mere 5 hours of sleep). Needless to say, it's been a "fun" time. But now I don't work at all for the rest of this week, so I should have plenty of time to take in the glorious game music. ;)

grandjedi6 said:
And boo at no Song of Healing. Failure! Though I am happy at the We love Katamari song making it. Plus the other Zelda songs are quality too

Serious sadness. ;_;

Gruco

Banned
Special place in hell for everyone who ignored Soltice. Ties with the Goemon shutout as my biggest disappointment.

*hi-five Drakken*

Also sucks that Rave On didn't get in, but at least Katamari on the Swing did.

Lucia v Zophar is broken - I'll try to find a replacement

Drakken said:

Actually all the home ports (non neogeo cart) have arrange tracks (or arrange and original), also all the compilations have both original and arranged. It's cool other people are liking the tracks I nominated. Unfortunately I only nominated 1 song per series until the rules were changed to 3 per series some others that are pretty good also;

KOF 94 Rebout:
Esaka (Hero Team)

KOF 96
Rumbling on the City (Ikari Team)
Arashi no Saxophone (Iori Theme)
Seoul Road (Kim Team)
Trash Head (Boss Goenitz)
Kamikirimushi (Art of Fighting)

KOF 97
Cool Jam (Iori Theme)
Bloody (New Face Team)
Flames of Destiny (Orochi Chris)
Rythmic Hallucination (Orochi Yashiro)
Psycho Soldier Remix '97 (Psycho Soldier Team)
Still Green (Shingo Yabuki)
Blue Mary's Blues (Blue Mary)
Control Crisis (Blood Riot Iori/Leona)
Shirokuni (Ryuji Yamazaki)

KOF 98
Fanatic Waltz (Orochi Shermie)

KOF 99
The Way to Rebirth (Korea Team)
Sadistic Eyes (Iori Yagami)
WWIII (Ikari Team)
Dear Falling Angel (Boss Krizalid)

KOF 2000
Inner Shade (Benimaru Team)
The Trooper (Ikari Team)

KOF XI
Queen (Rival Team)
Jack (Mid-Boss)
New Order (Kyo Kusanagi)
Kiss of Poison (Mark of the Wolves Team)
Secret Circumstances (Agent Team)

Scipius

Shame on you guys for not voting enough for Last Day from Majora's Mask.

Also, who else voted for Interstate '76 as number one?

ZealousD

God fuck this round sucks balls.

1. Kingdom Hearts - Hikari
2. Journey to Silius - Stage 1
3. Kingdom Hearts 2 - Passion (Japanese Version)
4. Last Ninja 2 - Central Park

I say we cut this round to only five winners. =P

grandjedi6

ZealousD said:
God fuck this round sucks balls.

1. Kingdom Hearts - Hikari
2. Journey to Silius - Stage 1
3. Kingdom Hearts 2 - Passion (Japanese Version)
4. Last Ninja 2 - Central Park

I say we cut this round to only five winners. =P
excuse me? This round has Legend of Mana in it

Gruco

Banned
1. Kirby Super Star - King Dedede's theme
2. Lunar 2: Eternal Blue - Lucia vs. Zophar
3. Lufia 2: Rise of the Sinistrals - For the Savior
4. Lufia 2: Rise of the Sinistrals - Credits
5. Lufia & The Fortress of Doom - The Fortress of Doom
6. Lufia 2: Rise of the Sinistrals - Boss Theme
7. Lunar 2: Eternal Blue - Field to Tomorrow