• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meme of the year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Metroid Killer said:
wollsmothxi4.jpg

Tom Honks
Tom_Honks.jpg

RoshHor.jpg

Advoce Dog
Advice_dog20.jpg

Slosh
30ky23o.jpg

Mok Toyson
1195043762993-a2.jpg

sorioscotkt0.jpg

Nochlos Cog
1199535859022.jpg

Horry Pottor
Horry_Pottor_01.jpg
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

What the fuck!!?

Never seen that, when did that challenger approach?

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
I apologize for not reading all five pages of this thread -- I read the first one, at least -- but please, someone tell me that "I don't know if you're familiar with Japanese culture (I'm an expert)" meme was mentioned.

It's a GAF original, it's from this year, it can be used in copypasta form (the guy's entire post but with certain nouns replaced) or as a passing reference to the "(I'm an expert)" part... it's perfect and funny.

Hitman

Edmonton's milkshake attracts no boys.
Xzibit one is hilarious.

And I'd just like to say creepy girl is probably the least funny meme. Seriously, it's posted around here lots, barely anyone laughs at it, atleast i don't. And then there's the Xzibit one, which I hadn't even heard of until this thread. HUGE GAF FAILURE.

JDSN said:
SUP DAWG. WE HEARD YOU LIKE CANDLEJACK SO WE P

:lol
Holy fuck I laughed out loud really hard at this....

Ferrio said:
There's a really bad one on Encyclopedia Dramatica.

Shows a picture of an 8 year old girl... who looks like she's 9 months pregnant. It reads
"Yo Dawg, I herd you like kids, so we put a kid in you kid so you can rape while u rape"

But I fucking choked I laughed so hard at this. Oh my God. :lol :lol

I'm also really stoked to see people remember the Outline Gang meme, since I basically took that one over for Wollan once he made the first one and retired. :lol

Tamanon

Banned
Danthrax said:
I apologize for not reading all five pages of this thread -- I read the first one, at least -- but please, someone tell me that "I don't know if you're familiar with Japanese culture (I'm an expert)" meme was mentioned.

It's a GAF original, it's from this year, it can be used in copypasta form (the guy's entire post but with certain nouns replaced) or as a passing reference to the "(I'm an expert)" part... it's perfect and funny.

FunnyPersonaPic-0.jpg

Kevtones said:
Woll Smoth and friends are truly amazing :lol

Agreed. Most Underrated Meme of the year?

Danthrax said:

Was that the Gaffer who said he was getting mentaured by Mark-San?
:lol

Danthrax said:

I'd like to no moar plz

oxrock

Gravity is a myth, the Earth SUCKS!
Hitman said:
Xzibit one is hilarious.

And I'd just like to say creepy girl is probably the least funny meme. Seriously, it's posted around here lots, barely anyone laughs at it, atleast i don't. And then there's the Xzibit one, which I hadn't even heard of until this thread. HUGE GAF FAILURE.
I honestly don't get the creepy girl thing either, but creepy chan is hot

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
roosters93 said:
I'd like to no moar plz

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=11960243&postcoun

Muppet345 said:
Square just shot themselves in the foot.

I don't know how much the rest of you know about Japanese culture (I'm an expert), but honor and shame are huge parts of it. It's not like it is in America where you can become successful by being an asshole. If you screw someone over in Japan, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance.

What this means is the japanese public, after hearing about this, is not going to want to purchase FFXIII for either system, nor will they purchase any of Square's games. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but Square has alienated an entire market with this move.

Square, publicly apologize and cancel FFXIII for 360 or you can kiss your business goodbye.

From the "Microsoft announces Final Fantasy 13" E3 thread.

Sol..

I am Wayne Brady.
you know what meme didn't take off as well as it should have this year?

Singing guy from those ads for the 360 game Lips.

That shit was hilarious.

Bulerias

Banned
God, the Xzibit meme is funny. :lol :lol Where did it originate? I saw it for the first time on GAF a few days ago, but I'm sure it's older than that... right?

And yet, as funny as Xzibit is, I have to give the CSI meme the nod for meme of the year. Makes me laugh nearly every time.

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
See that would have been funny if you got a picture of a chick getting DP'd by two Xibitz's. It would be something like "Yo Dawg I heard you like cock, we put a cock up your ass and one in your pussy so you can get fucked while you get fucked".

Or something...

>_> *runs*

Hive

Banned
VOOK said:
See that would have been funny if you got a picture of a chick getting DP'd by two Xibitz's. It would be something like "Yo Dawg I heard you like cock, we put a cock up your ass and one in your pussy so you can get fucked while you get fucked".

Or something...

>_> *runs*

holy crap I see u in a whole new light now :lol

Trevor360

Banned
KR3W said:
coffee is made from beans if you didn't already know.

Coffee is a stimulant beverage prepared from roasted seeds, commonly called coffee beans, of the coffee plant.

here's a link if you don't believe me: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coffee
Where did I say coffee isnt made from beans? I am pointing out that there are no additional beans "in yo beans." You cant just copy-pasta anything into the meme, gotta be at least a little clever.

Oh ya, your avatar sucks too.

KR3W

Banned
Trevor360 said:
Where did I say coffee isnt made from beans? I am pointing out that there are no additional beans "in yo beans." You cant just copy-pasta anything into the meme, gotta be at least a little clever.

cool. memes are serious business.
It must be nice to be cool on the Internet.

DoomGyver

Trevor360 said:

YO DAWG I HEARD YOU CRITIQUE MEMES SO I PUT A MEME IN YO MEME SO YOU CAN CRITIQUE WHILE YOU CRITIQUE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom