• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

CREMSteve

I need to run the HM VoG a few times, and CE twice. If any runs are going on, pls invite me.

StrykerIsland

I have a Titan32, Warlock31 and Hunter30.

Deku Tree

Anyone need to grab the second CE chest? Me and Border are about to get to the bridge encounter. Then we would be looking for four players to try and grab the second chest.

Karl2177

CAME LEGEND

7JDsbOS.png

Dunk#7

What's wrong with the ads? I'm on mobile so all I'm seeing is some small ad banner at the top.

I get them a lot browsing the full site on my iPhone.

It forces you to a new ad page or to the App Store. Sometimes twice within about 10 seconds.

As I am trying to type a reply it has done it, and when I hit the back button to get off the ad it takes me back to the thread instead.

Frustrating

I get them a lot browsing the full site on my iPhone.

It forces you to a new ad page or to the App Store. Sometimes twice within about 10 seconds.

As I am trying to type a reply it has done it, and when I hit the back button to get off the ad it takes me back to the thread instead.

Frustrating

Past two days there were some instances on my end of having ads come up without clicking the banners. Not sure what's going on, but it's only happened a few times.

I wonder if there've been some changes, since I haven't seen the usual ads related to my browsing.

I'm trying to finish the urn quest on my last character. I'm on the step where you need to kill acolytes and wizards. I got up to 59 out of 100, and it's stopped dropping sullen hearts. Has this happened to anyone else? I don't want to drop it and restart, but this is getting annoying.

Top Bottom