• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel's Daredevil debuting on Netflix on April 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Platy

Daredevil |OT| Dark heroes don't need eyeliners
Daredevil |OT| Bat sonars do come in black
Daredevil |OT| Can't see shit on this mask

edit :
Daredevil |OT| Rated M for Marvel

Philippo

B-gD9SQCMAAtobj.jpg

The comic-book adaptation we deserve.

Daredevil [OT] Born Again

Too early, maybe for when that part will actually get adapted.

Quick

Banned
Daredevil |OT| I'm not Daredevil
Daredevil |OT| Evanescence-free since 2003

Daredevil |OT| Wake me up inside
Daredevil |OT| Call my name and save me from the dark
Daredevil |OT| Bid my blood to run
Daredevil |OT| Before I come undone
Daredevil |OT| Save me from the nothing I've become.

;)

Daredevil |OT| Blind Justice: The First Defender

Daredevil |OT| Hear all Evil, See all Evil

Daredevil |OT| Blind as a bat, and still sees better than you.

Daredevil |OT| Blood of his enemies will make his suit red

Daredevil |OT| I'm not Daredevil
Daredevil |OT| Evanescence-free since 2003

Daredevil |OT| Wake me up inside
Daredevil |OT| Call my name and save me from the dark
Daredevil |OT| Bid my blood to run
Daredevil |OT| Before I come undone
Daredevil |OT| Save me from the nothing I've become.

;)

lmao.

raphier

Banned
DareDevil |OT| The one without Affleck

DareDevil |OT| The hero we deserve

One the serious thought, this looks good.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Daredevil |OT| 50 Shades of Black

Assumed this was a movie, actually really excited now that I know it's a TV show!

Charlie Cox is actually a pretty great choice too, was impressed with him in Boardwalk.

Platy

Daredevil [OT] "Because Ben Affleck is too busy ruining Batman now"

Marvel's Daredevil |OT| Batsonar Year One
Marvel's Daredevil |OT| Netflix with no Fear
Marvel's Daredevil |OT| Holy Objection, Matt
Daredevil TV Series |OT| Where is the Punisher series now?

Jigorath

Banned
And just as I praised Marvel for their costume design in Age of Ultron I remember how godawful the Daredevil suit is. I really hope that they're just hiding the real outfit from the marketing because they want it to be a surprise.

Pachimari

And just as I praised Marvel for their costume design in Age of Ultron I remember how godawful the Daredevil suit is. I really hope that they're just hiding the real outfit from the marketing because they want it to be a surprise.
It's growing on me. I really like it actually. And I think we'll get 10 episodes of the black suit and 3 of the red classic.

I like the new pictures by the way. Love the weapons training.

it's his first suit. remember how shitty spidey's first costume looked? now imagine if peter was a blind dude.

these are street level heroes, they have neither the resources nor the knowledge of how to create an amazing superhero costume right away. getting to the cool costumes is part of the character development and what distinguishes the crime fighting type heroes from the save the world type heroes.

Jigorath

Banned
it's his first suit. remember how shitty spidey's first costume looked? now imagine if peter was a blind dude.

these are street level heroes, they have neither the resources nor the knowledge of how to create an amazing superhero costume right away. getting to the cool costumes is part of the character development.

Yeah I hope he gets a better suit later in the season.

I am confident the red suit is coming. I think they are taking their time with this and it also helps separate the series from the film, which is instantly identifiable with the red suit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom