• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neifirst

WTS - paypal preferred
Final Fantasy XV demo code - $25
Club Nintendo 3DS 18 card case (Pikmin/Super Mario Bros) - $21 + shipping
Club Nintendo 3DS 18 card case (The Legend of Zelda) - $21 + shipping
Dragon Quest V cart only - $21 + shipping

I am certainly willing to negotiate if anyone wants to pick up more than 1 item!

dpcDshi.jpg

rjIB2ca.jpg

j8bl2AI.jpg

Shady859

Item removed, sorry sold outside GAF.

PLEASE REMEMBER and be nice.......

Basic Ground Rules

3. No need to whine

Everyone involved is just either looking to buy, sell, or trade something. If someone wants a certain amount of money for something, whether it is worth that amount of money will be determined by the people willing to pay for it. There's no need to guilt people for selling things they got for free, or making a big fuss out of perceived overcharging. It's a free market.

Spades

Selling

14259177759865.png

Final Fantasy XV: Episode Duscae
Code for Xbox One

PayPal $20.

Game_of_Thrones_Telltale_17_11_14.jpg

Game of Thrones: A Telltale Games Series
Episode 2 for Xbox One
Episode 3 for Xbox One

PayPal $4 each, or $7 for both codes.

Positive seller feedback to Ultimadrago, excellent service with selling me the PSN code. Sorry for the delay on this since I've been a little busy lately lol

WTB:

Kindle Voyage. I'm looking to buy one, seeing if there's any good price for it via used or some coupon method to amazon etc...

Forza Horizon 2 for Xbone, don't know which version is good in terms of value and load times etc... Physical or Digital. Looking for a good price as well.

PM me and let's talk!

Mitch

Banned
Appreciate the lookout :).

I'm not looking to spend that much on my little one though. Been eying the 32GB with 2 games from the Nintendo Store for $225. Just keeping an eye out for any killer deal.
Don't blame you one bit. I sort of figured it'd be slightly difficult to sell this when there are so many other decent deals around.

I̶ ̶c̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶$̶2̶5̶0̶ ̶s̶h̶i̶p̶p̶e̶d̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶w̶h̶o̶l̶e̶ ̶b̶u̶n̶d̶l̶e. (Sold)

HaL64

I know we're getting off-topic, but which of his prices are unreasonable? Those all look pretty low to me.

Yeah, several times I have almost msg'd him about buying the Samus WON figure. I can't find them in my area.
And $17 is like making maybe a couple of bucks in profit.

Also offtopic, does anyone know how to search for the new WON figures in my area based on SKU number or something?

wiibomb

Want To Buy

Looking for everything here complete with everything that came with them when originally bought, unless noted. I won't be paying eBay prices for now since I have better protection over there, so if I would pay eBay prices, I rather go to eBay itself.

1. Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn at a DECENT price, not those asked on eBay
  2. Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy.
  3. Skies of Arcadia Legends for Gamecube.
  4. Megaman X collection for Gamecube.
  5. Virtual Boy stand and Visor, I know this is difficult to get, but my recently acquired Virtual Boy is lacking that and eBay prices are just too high to even consider buying them, if you have any of these or know where I can get them I would appreciate a lot a PM.
  6. Gameboy Micro a a nice price if anyone has one laying around. Just the gameboy and the charger is enough, though the boxes would be way cooler.
  7. Not so important: Final fantasy XV Episode Duscae at a low price, I haven't played a Final fantasy and I'm interested in buying this, but I won't pay too much since I don't even know if I like it.

I have plenty of feedback over here and have a good communication, so please PM me in any case

jmizzal

WTB
Shulk Amiibo for a decent price
If anybody is selling one for $20 PM me

Its annoying that there are so many Shulk Amiibos on ebay for high prices if I brought one I would keep it

Also does anybody around here sale Xbox live 12 month codes? I see ebay has them for $36, would wondering if anybody here beats that deal

WTT the following new-in-box amiibos:
King Dedede
Gold Mario

Looking to trade for the following amiibos:
Pit
Little Mac
Captain Falcon

Region isn't important, as long as new in box.

Send PM if interested!!

TraBuch

Banned
Somebody PM'd me about buying a game a few days ago and said he'd send payment in a couple hours. Never sent it and hasn't responded to a PM I sent a couple days ago asking if he was still interested even though he's been online. Is negative buyer feedback a thing? Or do I just say whatever and relist it?

Somebody PM'd me about buying a game a few days ago and said he'd send payment in a couple hours. Never sent it and hasn't responded to a PM I sent a couple days ago asking if he was still interested even though he's been online. Is negative buyer feedback a thing? Or do I just say whatever and relist it?

I don't think so. Just move on.

I deal with this shit on CL all the time. The more times they assure me they're coming, the less likely they are to actually show up.

You might want to send another PM, because they may not have gotten it. The PM system on gaf can be unreliable.

wiibomb

WTB
Shulk Amiibo for a decent price
If anybody is selling one for $20 PM me

Its annoying that there are so many Shulk Amiibos on ebay for high prices if I brought one I would keep it

Also does anybody around here sale Xbox live 12 month codes? I see ebay has them for $36, would wondering if anybody here beats that deal

I think there is another shipment around may for that amiibo, you might want to wait until then to pay the original price

jadedm17

Selling :
Vita 1101 + 4gb card, charger, persona 4 and tearaway $100 shipped
Majoras Mask 3DS Xl sealed $300 shipped

Question:
Never sold on Neogaf, is eBay history permissible? I have excellent eBay history. I can also do pickup within 50 miles of Ocala, FL.
DAMN that's a nice Vita price. Jump on it GAF.
I forgot to mention that while I've taken great care of it, I did lend my friend it for a week: Screen looks great still, but the back has slight surface scratches and the included case didn't protect the perimeter as there's some noticeable cosmetic scratching. I'll post pics when I can.

//ARCANUM

Selling :
Vita 1101 + charger, persona 4 and tearaway $100 shipped
Majoras Mask 3DS Xl sealed $300 shipped

Question:
Never sold on Neogaf, is eBay history permissible? I have excellent eBay history. I can also do pickup within 50 miles of Ocala, FL.

DAMN that's a nice Vita price. Jump on it GAF.

JoseDFrog

Banned
Im guessing this was a sarcastic low ball but still pm fair offers based on my price thx.

Not sarcastic at all, I've been wanting to play the game but $40 is too much I think or else I would've jumped on Amazon's gold box deal yesterday. BUT I would definitely spare $20 for it if you want.

Invis

Positive buyer feedback for SevenDevils

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WTB:

Rock Band Kickbox or Kickwire

Funko Pop! Venom, Jason Vorhees, Alien, and Garrus.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WTS:

Guitar Hero III PC - $7 shipped

Halo 2 PC - $12 shipped. I've used the key already but I believe with games this old it can be used multiple times. If not, you can chat with Microsoft and they'll give you a new key.

Nintendo DS games and AceKard 2i w/ 4GB MicroSD - $45 for everything

Games I have are Mario Kart DS (my mother decided to write my name on the box and the cart for some reason, sorry if that's a throwoff), Super Mario 64 DS, and Nintendogs. All games come with manuals and in their retail box.

I also have an AceKard 2i and I'll throw in the 4GB Kingston MicroSD card I was using on it. I formatted the card and updated the AceKard loader to the most recent version. One thing about the AceKard though is it has the issue where it's not snug enough in the DS that most of these carts have. The simple fix is just to put a thick-ish piece of paper behind the cart when you're inserting it. I'll include the piece of paper I use that I already cut up and everything if you want. NOTE that if you want the AceKard, it won't work past firmware 4.3 on a 3DS.

Everything under here is just tons of random games I have. I'd love to sell all of this in one go if possible.

Lots of loose GBA/GBC/GB games - I got a decent bit of loose games, most of them with their manuals. No retail boxes though.

- Pac Man Collection (w/ manual)
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 (w/ manual) (there is a small piece of the front sticker tore off, I can provide a close up pic if you're interested)
- Wrestlemania X8 (w/ manual)
- Metroid Fusion (w/ manual)
- Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (w/ manual)
- The Urbz: Sims In The City (w/ manual)
- Cartoon Network: Speedway (w/ manual)
- Golden Sun (w/ manual and map)
- Disney's Tarzan (w/ manual)
- Super Mario Bros. Deluxe (w/ manual)
- WarioLand II (w/ manual, [not pictured])

- Mario Golf: Advance Tour (manual only, no game)
- WWF Attitude (manual only, no game)
- Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2 (manual only, no game)
- WarioWare, Inc. (manual only, no game)
- Turok Evolution (manual only, no game)
- Tony Hawk's Underground 2 (manual only, no game)

- Madden 2000 (game only, no manual)
- Gex 3: Deep Pocket Gecko (game only, no manual) (front sticker is torn fairly heavily, will provide closer up if needed)
- College Slam (game only, no manual)
- Sword of Mana (game only, no manual)
- Harry Potter (game only, no manual)
- No Rules: Get Phat (game only, no manual)

Sega Saturn games

ALL games are CIB. Even with some coupons for Sega Saturn games and mail in rebates if you're into that sorta stuff.

- Madden 97 - Has a pretty noticeable crack across the front cover
- Madden 98
- NFL '97
- World Series Baseball II
- Quarterback Attack
- F1 Challenge
- Daytona USA
- Nascar 98
- College Slam
- NHL 97
- Bug!
- Sega Saturn 3 Games in 1 (Virtua Fighter 5, Virtua Cop, Daytona USA)

NES games

ALL games are LOOSE.

- Baseball
- R.C. Pro-AM
- Captain Skyhawk
- Al Unser Jr. Turbo Racing
- Karate Champ
- Kung Fu
- Super Mario Bros. and Duck Combo 2-in-1

Xbox stuff

- ESPN NFL 2K5 (CIB)
- Tons of demo discs from OXM (2, 4, 5, 7, 28, 36, 39, 40, 45, 69). All discs besides 4 and 5 come either in their sleeve or game case

Dreamcast games

ALL games are CIB. If you are interested I will provide pictures and more details about each game, because mostly all of them are badly scratched. These are probably not for a collector but more of a person just wanting a copy of a childhood game.

- NFL 2K
- Roadsters
- Ready 2 Rumble Boxing Round 2
- Sega Dreamcast Web Browser
- Star Wars Episode 1 Jedi Power Battles
- NFL Blitz 2000
- World Series Baseball 2K1
- NFL Quarterback Club 2000
- Crazy Taxi (Sega All Stars)
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2
- Rush 2049
- Spiderman
- Sonic Adventure 2
- Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX
- Toy Story 2
- Sonic Adventure
- Official Sega Dreamcast Magazine Demo Disc Vol. 7, 8, and 10
- Sega Dreamcast Generator Vol. 1

//ARCANUM

I’m selling my gently used like new Red New 3DS XL. I’m selling it because I was able to score a MM version today at GameStop.

It is seriously in like new condition. I haven’t played it for more than a few hours since picking it up a few weeks ago.

Includes original packaging and documentation (also like new).

Additionally I will throw in a Gold backplate (the MM edition replacement backplate) that you can use on it to give it an Iron Man / OG Famicom look.

Includes original micro sd card.

No charger.

$180 shipped in the US.

(includes original Red backplate as well of course)

Edit - annnnd it's gone. I remembered I could return it to target since it was under 30 days. Got a full refund lol.

Clearos

WTB:

Intellivision games.

I about 70% of them but still too many I don't have to just make a specific list. Send me a PM and possibly a photo of what you have and we can work something out.

WTS

- Assassins Creed Pal-Version Xbox 360 - 5$
- Assassins Creed 2 Pal Version Xbox 360 - 5$
- COD 4 Bestseller Edition, still sealed Xbox 360 -5$
- Gran Turismio Greatest Hits PSP - 5$
- Metal Gear Solid Peacewalker Greatest Hits PSP - 7$

- Super Mario 3D Land 3DS - $20

Prices include shipping to the US and are still negotiable.
All of them are complete with case and manual.

Movies:

- Madagascar 3 UV Code (Expired) - $2.50
I'll send you the code before payment to see if it still works.

WTB

- Ni No Kuni Wizard's Edition - Is anyone in this thread willing to sell it for the initial price of $99.99 + /- $15?

- Soul Sacrifice Delta Chinese Version ( English subtitles) for ~$25

- Journey < $15

Alrighty, got a few things I've decided to clear out, in hopes of paying off the old credit card balance.

For all of the following, I accept Paypal, (gift preferred but will not hoot and holler otherwise).

I might also accept Amazon Giftcard if you're offering.

All shipments go out within 2 days from payment and will be shipped Priority, which means delivery within a few days of shipping, tracking, and some insurance value

Thank you!

WTS

• 14 PS3 Games + 4 Buzz Quiz World Controllers (and controller dongle)
$112 Shipped Priority Mail

There's still a ton of fun to be had in these games. They'd certainly make a great gift to any up and coming gamer still stuck in, or moving on to last gen. Of course, they'd also go great in anyone's PS3 collection.

Everything is in excellent working condition, and other than the Genesis Collection, Condemned 2, and Rayman, they're all originally owned by me.

(When adding up the value of the bundle, I checked prices on all games and made sure they are each individually lower than ebay counterparts even excluding shipping for complete games)

• Buzz Quiz World + 4 Controllers and Wireless Dongle
  • Condemned 2: Bloodshot
  • Grand Theft Auto IV
  • Little Big Planet
  • Motorstorm
  • Motorstorm Pacific Rift
  • Metal Gear Solid 4
  • Ratchet & Clank: Tools of Destruction
  • Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time
  • Rayman Origins (JP) [Region Free and in English]
  • Sonic's Genesis Collection
  • Uncharted Drake's Fortune
  • Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
  • Warhawk

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

WTS

• (Brand New & Sealed!) - Metal Gear Solid 4 Limited Edition + Metal Gear Sagas Vol. 2
$75 Shipped Priority Mail

Snake? SNAAKE?? Snake. Yes. This Limited Edition is a must for any Metal Gear fan. What better way to honor Kojima-sensei-sama-senpai than add this into your collection? Oor.. catch up on your MGS insanity before MGSV comes to town.

Cheaper than ebay. I think I paid more than 70-80 for this when it came out. The shipping's basically on me.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

*3DS Bundle Sold*

WTS

• (New/Sealed) Club Nintendo Smash Bros for 3DS/WiiU Soundtrack CD

$16 Shipped Priority Mail

It's that CD we've been waiting for! Well, you can have it for the reasonable price above, if you'd like.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PM if interested. Thanks for looking!

Positive Seller Feedback for Labadal. Sold me a Pillars of Eternity key about a month ago at a great price and sent it to me in time to pre-load it. Gratitude sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom