• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 Club Nintendo Gold/Platinum Rewards are up!!!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
GO GO GO!

Edit: If the site's not working or you're unable to get your reward, be patient. The site is most likely swamped by other people trying to get their game.

TchZtcF.jpg

prx6c9Q.jpg

LFFraKA.jpg

lilty

I suggest Tropical Freeze for anyone who doesn't own it. Incredible game.

Overall there's a lot of good games on this list, but unfortunately I own the majority of them already. Not entirely sure what I want to get yet.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I feel like this is SO much better in comparison to last year.

Probably will get DKC Tropical Freeze, though tempted by New Leaf & Ultimate NES Remix (despite owning both on Wii U...but I want that Famicom Theme for my 3DS...)

Lothars

I'm thinking Tropical Freeze or Ultimate NES remix but I am not a fan of the retro donkey kong games. I think they are worlds worst than the donkey kong country games.

I don't know though since it's a full priced game...

espher

Looking for games I want and don't already own in that list, and coming up blank.

Might be time to flip one to a friend.

KarmaCow

At first glance, of the things I don't already own, Oracle of Seasons seems like the only interesting thing there.

Guess I'll wait till the end of April to decide what to do then.

poopninjamvc3mk

I sucked six dicks to get this tag.
Not the big bang I was hoping for them to go out on, but that's mostly cause I own them all at this point 3dswise :/

Otherwise it's decent

Man I wish Advance Wars was on 3DS :/

Experien

Not digging this list unless I gift MK7 to my gf...might just do Tropical Freeze though I didn't really did DKCR3D.

Whatever it is free.

Is Mario Party any good or should I just get 10 if I want Mario Party? Torn between Tropical Freeze or Animal Crossing.

I don't even know if I have the space to download either.

bigkrev

I haven't been able to log in to the Club Nintendo website for the past 4 days, but will probably get DK TC when it lets me on. I was hopeful it would be Zelda WW: HD, but this is a fine substitute.

Glix

I don't usually say "disappointing" but this is.

Guess I'll get Mario Golf 3DS.

Take solace in the fact the game is freaking fantastic and LOADED with content even if you don't get the DLC.

I was really really really hoping for Windwaker but I will take Yoshi for my 3DS I guess.

trixx

any reccomendations from the gold titles. I dont own any of them but i've beaten mario 3, YI, superstar saga. I used to have those games on gba.

Honestly, I'm strongly considering just getting the mario kart 7 code and giving it to my little cousin for his upcoming birthday. I'm already planning to use a lot of my points for that, as well as giving my old 3DS XL that I've replaced with the N3DS XL

Top Bottom