• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Gay Marriage Logo: Great Logo or Greatest Logo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

malfcn

I think it's pretty cool. Didn't notice for a few days because of mobile. Once again, neat way to show respect.

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
idk ... honestly it looks like a basketball to me
It's the colors. They're not the official colors. Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple. If it was modified to have the offical colors it'd look better. And make an aPNG instead of a JavaScript scroller so it doesn't break on zoomed pages.

ItIsOkBro

I love it.

1J8uYdN.png

_woLf

If/when the logo is switched back, there should totally be a keyboard command (like the konami code!) to change the logo to this one. :)

Zolo

The animated logo gave me a headache. I have a similar problem with gif avatars sometimes, so I hope this one sticks around!

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Switching to static version for July to alleviate distraction and CPU load issues while keeping the celebration going.

Love the new static version of the pride logo. Was weirded out by that temporary glitch logo. Also like the (new?) mouseover text: The Gaming Industry's Guiltiest Pleasure.

m0dus

Banned
It was a chance to clean it up, and switch to more traditional Pride colors. Also I got to turn LOVE into "BeLOVE" :D so now the obsessive compulsive in me is happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom