• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC TV Community Thread [Summer of Superfriends]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rutina Wesley was so bad in True Blood.
zVn1k0H.gif

Triple H is so BIG.

Shit

Lmao yeah Amell is a tough guy but opposite hhh he looked like a boy

But his tag team partner looked like a freaking hobbit in comparison hahahaha

Those clips rocked, can't wait for the tag match

velociraptor

Just finished watching The Flash.

What an amazing show. Perhaps one of the best shows I have seen, of all time.

Now just one question - why does the Reverse-Flash want to kill Barry? He offers no explanation.

Now just one question - why does the Reverse-Flash want to kill Barry? He offers no explanation.

We don't know. Eobard Thawne has a couple origins in The Flash comic, which in no way influences how they do the character on the show, but depending on the origin Barry has screwed over Thawne on numerous occasions.

On the show, from Barry's perspective he hasn't done any of that YET, so I guess Thawne doesn't blame him. Or perhaps he doesn't want to give Barry future ideas.

We don't honestly know. In the comics there are multiple RFs with varying different motives. This one...it's unclear, since all he says is that they've been fighting for ages and the only time something changed is when Flash was revealed to be Barry Allen. I suppose the writers felt it didn't matter. Maybe we'll get some insight during S2, but until then all we know is that Reverse Flash hates Barry Allen.
Whazzat?

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
WAIT!
Does this mean the one season of Constantine is now canon to the Arrowverse?!?!?! Is there anything that happened in Constantine that would contradict anything from Arrow/Flash?

I doubt there will be any overt references and it probably doesn't mean the show is explicitly in universe (though there probably isn't anything that contradicts it either).

So I've upset a couple Felicity/Olicity fan girls again this time by saying Felicity was the antitheses of a strong woman in season three in response to this interview, I really need to stop following Marc Guggenheim and the Arrow Writers on Twitter.

Skux

There is probably nothing to prevent it from being cannon, aside from the rising darkness being left free and not having an effect on the universe at all.

Also, Guggenheim talks Arrow season 3 criticisms.
http://tvline.com/2015/08/11/arrow-season-4-preview-oliver-felicity-flashbacks/

Well it's not everything bad with season 3 but it was like two of the big things, Olicity and the flashbacks.

Now they just need to sort out character motivations, and give ample time for shit to be prepared instead of pulling things out of their ass.

Magwik

Banned
We should start picking out OT titles
Flash Season 2 |OT| Fasest Man Alive Can't Escape the friend zone
Arrow Season 4 |OT| It's Greener on the Dahrk Side
Supergirl Season 1 |OT| Smallville Season 11

Frog-fu

Banned
Arrow Season 4 |OT| Darhk Days Ahead
Arrow Season 4 |OT| Welcome to the Darhk Age
Arrow Season 4 |OT| Now featuring Green Arrow
Arrow Season 4 |OT| This ain't no H.I.V.E.mind