• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Epic Mickey all encompassing info thread. First direct feed shots, London event.

Jeff Albertson said:
Can't wait for screens of this but feel we may be waiting till the 28th

Quick, tell me the last time a Western magazine put a game on the cover without being allowed to print a single piece of in-game media.

I'm waiting...

legend166 said:
The Incredibles isn't on Blu-Ray yet.

:(

D'oh of course you're right, I was looking at the buy one get one free section but The Incredibles was just DVD, oh well Pinnochio special edition it is

Quick, tell me the last time a Western magazine put a game on the cover without being allowed to print a single piece of in-game media.

I'm waiting...

I can only hope you're right

And no scans yet :(

If I cut my veins right know, I would bleed black epic ink. Thats how hyped im for the game :lol

Ive been f5 this thread all the day while listening the Splash Mountain music.

SpacePirate Ridley said:
And no scans yet :(

If I cut my veins right know, I would bleed black epic ink. Thats how hyped im for the game :lol

Ive been f5 this thread all the day while listening the Splash Mountain music.

we wont get scans on GAF anyway

pakkit said:
Yeah, but we can talked about when they've appeared, right?

i guess some blog site will post them and we will post about what they look like :(

then we will google news the shit out of epic mickey until said update

Nicktals

Banned
SpacePirate Ridley said:
So maybe tomorrow scans? Because its very strange no one has updated a blog with them by now.

Has anyone gotten the magazine yet?

Should definitely be soon though. Very excited.

rezuth

SpacePirate Ridley said:
Dont know in america but nearly all the people here own a scan, or have a family scan.
You can even do some photos if you dont have a scan.
I think most people I know have those multiprinters that also scans.

rezuth said:
I think most people I know have those multiprinters that also scans.

Yeah, I mean a multiprinter. Nearly all the people have a multiprinter, I have two, the family one and the one in my room, the cost no more than 20-40 euros.

AniHawk

i have access to a computer but not a keyboard this post was made from copying and pasting letters from other websites and posts using my mouse

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
AniHawk said:
i have access to a computer but not a keyboard this post was made from copying and pasting letters from other websites and posts using my mouse
Start > Programs > Accessories > Accessibility > On-Screen Keyboard

this post was made using that tool.

Smiles and Cries said:
come to think of it how many gamers own scanners these days?

I have 3 flatbed scanners, including a really old LPT port one that required a special LPT cable and special LPT port, and you needed to plug your printer into the scanner if you had one of those. So annoying, and barely used.

Oh... now that I'm home, I can listen to this music you were all raving about earlier!

Gospel

Parmesan et Romano
AniHawk said:

:lol :lol :lol oh jesus i am cry

SirPenguin said:
25zi9u9.jpg

They're really going all out

I fucking love this pic . . . IDK why but I love how it's composed.

Gospel

Parmesan et Romano
A lot of my favorite developers have these really kickass looking lobbyrooms. First Grasshopper and now Junction Point.

Top Bottom