• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 B/S/T Feedback Thread | Read the OP, and Prepare to Feedback

FLAguy954

Positive buyer feedback for Blizniak.

I was a little late to respond but once we got the ball rolling, I received payment very quickly.

D

Deleted member 59090

Unconfirmed Member
Positive seller feedback for FLAguy954. Super quick transaction.

Stimpack

Positive seller feedback for AHappyPanda

Sold me a copy of Diablo III for the XBO. Seller was very detailed, and the item was in superb condition. Expeditious shipping. Solid transaction.

Positive buyer feedback for GalacticMouse. Fast payment, extremely friendly and extremely patient with me. Would sell to again in an instant. Enjoy the movie!

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
Positive seller feedback for daniel77733!

Great communication, good deal, and item arrived quickly. I purchased a copy of Gravity Rush Remastered from him.

Positive Seller feedback for bestpersonevar - Bought a Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy code from him, fast and easy transaction.

Positive Seller feedback for Mark5130 - Bought a Dark Souls 360 code from him, fast and easy transaction.

Top Bottom