• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump: Vince Foster's death "very fishy"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vince Foster was found dead next to a bloody pool noodle. 10 years later, Ben G Hazi was found dead due to blunt force trauma with wounds consistent with a pool noodle. Hillary was seen disposing of a lime green pool noodle the night after. WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEPLE

hahaha
that won't do it, and there's not enough old folks in northern florida to secure that anyway

1oOeEdK.png

Mael

Why stop there?
Might as well give him California while you're at it.

it's less ridiculous than all the crazy conspiracies Trump is throwing around.
and considering his shit about the birther movement I have no trouble thinking he actually believes it.
He IS that stupid.

Kite

I've been seeing Bernie supporters pushing this bs on my feeds, gj finding common ground with Fox News, Conservative talk radio and Trump. Feel dat bern lolol

trump "hasn't had a chance" since the day he announced his campaign. underestimating trump is partly why he's already secured the republican nomination and is leading in certain polls.

he has a chance, and a decent one at that. letting guards down and assuming he can't do anything in the general is a bad idea.

It was pretty obvious Trump would get the nomination the moment 18 people less crazy than him were also running for the nomination. Trump is doing well in the polls because, at this point, he doesn't have any competition but Clinton still does. I won't vote for Clinton in November because she'll win my state anyway but most Bernie voters, especially those in the fraction of states where an approximation of democracy still exists, will.

Trump has no chance. What swing states will he win? Nevada? Colorado? Florida? He has a shot in Ohio but that's it. Ohio will come around though because they love Bill and shitting on Bill with an outdated copy of conspiracy theorist monthly isn't going to do him any favors in the long run.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Best thing about this is that the party brass are going to have to dance around every batshit thing he says between now and November a if it's a legitimate statement.

Haha watching John McCain swallow his own vomit every time he speaks is going to be nectar.

johnsmith

remember me
Pennsylvania is the Republican's Charlie Brown football. Every year they think they have a chance, and it's always the same. Last time they won it was 1988.

LucyFootball.jpg

Measley

Only thing more pathetic than these lame attacks from Trump is the political media saying that Trump is some sort of political genius for using these lame attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom