• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 B/S/T Feedback Thread | Read the OP, and Prepare to Feedback

Positive seller feedback for Snakethesniper. Sold me a SSHD:2ndE Steam key.

Positive seller feedback for laserlaser. Sold me a Wasted Steam key.

Positive buyer feedback for hollomat
Positive buyer feedback for rainking187
Positive buyer feedback for ShogunX
Positive buyer feedback for ramoisdead

Positive BUYER feedback for Samus4145

EDIT: Changed this to BUYER feedback as I had incorrectly labeled it as seller feedback while going through my posts to find all my feedback on 8/16/16.

NEGATIVE feedback for Prodigal.

Sold me Overwatch for $40 a week ago and haven't heard from him since. Asked him for a tracking number or an approximate date and eventually for a refund and I've gotten no response. But his profile shows he still logs on here daily so I'm sure he's read all my messages.
Partly my fault since for once I didn't bother looking at the feedback list and he has 2 negatives in there. Contacted those two individuals and they told me he never came through for them either. He just ignored them like me.
I also mistakingly gifted the money through PayPal. So I'm pretty much screwed. Sucks to have so many good buying and selling experiences here and have this happen.

And he still has items on sale here including what he sold me, so be careful.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/member.php?u=23707

3rd negative, mods should get involved.

Also looked at his BST post and his prices are almost too good to be true. Bayonetta 1+2 for $40 when it's over MSRP everywhere?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=205625833&highlight=#post205625833

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/member.php?u=23707

3rd negative, mods should get involved.

Also looked at his BST post and his prices are almost too good to be true. Bayonetta 1+2 for $40 when it's over MSRP everywhere?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=205625833&highlight=#post205625833

Yeah I guess I just got overexcited to get Overwatch for that price. I shouldn't have done it.
If there's anything I can do to stop this guy from stealing people's money I'm all for it. Do I just message any mod and tell them what happened?

Yeah I guess I just got overexcited to get Overwatch for that price. I shouldn't have done it.
If there's anything I can do to stop this guy from stealing people's money I'm all for it. Do I just message any mod and tell them what happened?

Eh, it happens.

I'm not sure which mod to contact. But I have seen scammers get banned before.

In the meantime, collect some evidence (screenshots of PMs, posts, link to threads, etc.)

NEGATIVE feedback for Prodigal.

Sold me Overwatch for $40 a week ago and haven't heard from him since. Asked him for a tracking number or an approximate date and eventually for a refund and I've gotten no response. But his profile shows he still logs on here daily so I'm sure he's read all my messages.
Partly my fault since for once I didn't bother looking at the feedback list and he has 2 negatives in there. Contacted those two individuals and they told me he never came through for them either. He just ignored them like me.
I also mistakingly gifted the money through PayPal. So I'm pretty much screwed. Sucks to have so many good buying and selling experiences here and have this happen.

And he still has items on sale here including what he sold me, so be careful.
Damn. Sorry to hear that.

Hopefully mods resolve this issue soon.

Celcius

°Temp. member
Positive buyer feedback for Stimpack.
Excellent communication, he paid immediately, and was a pleasure to do business with!

Positive seller feedback for Futureman. Very professional, packaged the system EXTREMELY well, and was nice to work with.

Positive seller feedback for SerArthurDayne. Great communication!

LQX

Positive buyer feedback for chronic_archaic

Positive buyer feedback for chronic_archaic

Two separate transactions days apart. Thank you.

Bungie's

Negative buyer feedback for Hyrule Warrior.
He wanted to trade a $50 PSN gift card for my $50 eshop card. Sure why not, I sent him the code and he never responded to my messages.
He hasn't made any new posts since 05-16-2016, same day I sent him the $50 eShop card. I checked the $50 eshop code on my 3ds to check if it worked and it did, a day later I checked the code again on my 3ds and it had already been redeemed.

Top Bottom