• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 B/S/T Feedback Thread | Read the OP, and Prepare to Feedback

Just as a reminder, there should be NO punctuation at the end of the feedback you leave.

This works:

Positive Seller Feedback for DontCountThisFeedback

This does not:

Positive Seller Feedback for DontCountThisFeedback.

The reason the punctuation messes things up is because GAF allows users to have punctuation in their names. As such, the feedback bot has trouble differentiating between punctuation that should be included and punctuation that should not be included.

It's a small thing, but it's the reason I have to send out reminder PM's probably 90% of the time.

colonelpork

Neo Member
Very positive seller feedback for Mcdohl

This person sold me a copy of Hyrule Warriors for the Wii U for a great price, and it was in pristine condition, with the transaction being swift and smooth.

Ravijn

NEGATIVE seller feedback for fader

I sent money to him on 6/24/2016 and never received anything in return. I messaged him MULTIPLE times on NeoGAF and the email he provided.

Item

So, I decided to add him as a friend on Steam. Well, he blocked me for no reason. He hasn't been on NeoGAF since the 29th of June but he is on Steam every day.

Blocked Steam/Messages/Proof of Payment

I put in a claim to have my money returned to me on PayPal. I don't know how that is going to turn out.

I believe that I have waited enough time to hear back from him and the fact that he BLOCKED me on Steam proves he is avoiding me.

Edit -I will GLADLY remove the negative feedback if he sends me the product that I paid for.

I bought a key to give to my friend from bestpersonevar a while back. Friend already has the game so I sold it to Valahart who said the key doesn’t work and provided screenshots. I didn’t believe him at first since he hasn’t been here that long and few feedback. I’ve PMed bestpersonevar twice (last Tues and then again Fri), no response but he’s been logging in GAF everyday pretty much.

I just wanna know the truth. I’ve already refunded Valahart. Should I give bestpersonevar more time or leave negative feedback now?

Labadal

I bought a key to give to my friend from bestpersonevar a while back. Friend already has the game so I sold it to Valahart who said the key doesn’t work and provided screenshots. I didn’t believe him at first since he hasn’t been here that long and few feedback. I’ve PMed bestpersonevar twice (last Tues and then again Fri), no response but he’s been logging in GAF everyday pretty much.

I just wanna know the truth. I’ve already refunded Valahart. Should I give bestpersonevar more time or leave negative feedback now?
I'd personally leave negative if a week went by and he's actually been active during that period but ignoring you twice.

Zaheer

Positive buyer feedback for ibrahima.

Provided great communication and was a great buyer to do business with. No problem!

ViciousDS

Banned
Positive seller feedback for alpinestars1980

Saved me roughly $500 on a new macbook air.....couldn't believe it. Insane communication, was always making sure the item arrived appropriately even shipped out yesterday and I got it TODAY from fed-ex. Would easily buy another mac from him in the future. Hell of a deal!

Positive Buyer Feedback for ViciousDS!

Seriously great communication, super friendly and chill, and paid very quickly. I can't praise the constant communication from ViciousDS enough.

Thanks again, ViciousDS!

Top Bottom