• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Price Is Right MAFIA edition |OT| Come on down!!!

*Splinter

On the show there are four.

Who's the last? And what exactly did everyone bid?

For the record I did not play.
K, this was a scum slip, WAMD knew of 3 contestants, forgot that town only knows about 2

VOTE: WhereAreMahDragonz

Blarg is also likely scum. First his post implying he knew something about a gift giver (covered by Kark), second for his garbage question to me that he then ran away from when melon and I pointed out the obvious.

On the other hand, Dusk's "50/50" post is the scummiest push for a lynch I've ever seen, so that makes me think Blarg is town and Dusk is scum.

When Dusk made that post, Kawl made a very subtle defense of Blarg. Something to come back to if Blarg does indeed flip scum.

*Splinter

To elaborate on that note about Kawl:

Dusk posts some questionable logic.
Scum team is going to target power roles, he just made himself their number one target.

He either has some sort of immunity protecting him from being NK, or he's part of the scum team and knows he doesn't have to worry about it.

Kawl dismisses it. Dusk's post wasn't awful but I'm more on board with Kawl here.
That's a little reductionist for my taste.

Dusk makes the aforementioned scummy as hell post. "Don't over think", "50/50 scum", "Listen to me so you don't suck like you usually do"
Don't over think this.

I know you guys want to consider all options and everything, but Blarg has a 50/50 chance of flipping scum.

It's day one, let's not waste it on an inactive as per usual gafia tradition.

Now here's where Kawl loses me:
It's not over thinking it. It's the realities of dealing with blarg.

Don't under think blarg
Doesn't seem to have a problem with the scumminess of Dusk's post, but instead doubles down on defending Blarg.

---

Also on Dusk's scummy post, I must have misread before because I didn't realise he's advocating against lynching inactives on day 1. Lol at that

Inactive partners dusk?

Sawneeks

Banned
I agree with your points on Dusk there Splinter but I'm having trouble seeing Kawl playing Defend the Blarg. It seemed to me he was simply stating don't overthink whatever Blarg does, something people have a habit of doing that just ends up taking time.

Dusk is scummy af though

I love this type of questions.

Since the questionnaire was such a raging success in Danny Phantom, I have developed the next step in Mafia analysis...MAFIA RORSCHACH. This scientifically proven method will allow us to determine who the bad guys are.

What is the first thing that comes to your mind, if you look at this picture?
CNXZnzl.png

What is the first thing that comes to your mind, if you look at this picture?
j0xgYwe.png

We're almost done. One last picture. What is the first thing that comes to your mind, if you look at this picture? Remember that there are no right or wrong answers.
pkYGl8h.png

1. A spaceship.

2. The P.K.E. meter in Ghostbusters.

3. Roy sucks.

Doctor, can you tell me why I have such strong feelings of dislike towards Blargonaut?

Also on Dusk's scummy post, I must have misread before because I didn't realise he's advocating against lynching inactives on day 1. Lol at that

Inactive partners dusk?

D1 lynch is typically someone who's thrown under the bus at the last second. Usually for the crimes of "fluff posting" or "inactivity."

I'm saying instead of wasting D1 on lynching someone who won't give us information. We should just target Blarg.

And scummy AF?

Please.

No scum player has the balls to push a lynch, 8 hours into D1.

Yeah, Dusk that 50/50 scum for Blarg is odd, which you still haven't explained. Also, pushing for a lynch before everybody has checked in any meaningful fashion is kinda ridiculous, even for Day 1.

K, this was a scum slip, WAMD knew of 3 contestants, forgot that town only knows about 2

Blarg is also likely scum. First his post implying he knew something about a gift giver (covered by Kark), second for his garbage question to me that he then ran away from when melon and I pointed out the obvious.

On the other hand, Dusk's "50/50" post is the scummiest push for a lynch I've ever seen, so that makes me think Blarg is town and Dusk is scum.

When Dusk made that post, Kawl made a very subtle defense of Blarg. Something to come back to if Blarg does indeed flip scum.

Do you believe the opening piece to be fluff and Blarg is using that to his advantage?

-checks Dusk for 'new player' tag-

-sees nothing-

Alright, either this is a really huge newbie mistake (I've never played with this guy), or a really dumb scum tell.

Karkador

Banned
Let's just do a game show already.

☆

MS Paint Dots and BoxesTriangles, let's go.

A DARING GAME OF GAFIA PLINKO STARTS RIGHT NOW.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE RULES OF GAFIA PLINKO:

• We will collectively drop a MS Paint ball down a MS Paint Plinko-style triangle.
  • The aim of the game will be to guide the ball down to one of the 20 spaces waiting below - each corresponding to a player.
  • All you have to do to guide the ball is say "LEFT" or "RIGHT" (make sure to use the BOLD tag, NOT highlight!)
  • The player chosen by the ball at the end of the game will be the player we choose to lynch today.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GAMEPLAY CRASH COURSE:

• SIMPLY post a message saying "LEFT" or "RIGHT". One command per post. Try to refrain from spamming - be considerate to your fellow Plinko Players, Please.
  • I will update the path of the ball according to the order the commands come in, Twitch Plays Pokemon style.
  • THE UPDATED PLINKO IMAGE will be posted periodically, but every correctly posted command will count towards the path.
  • IDEALLY, IT'S ONE COMMAND PER PLAYER, but there's no limit to how many times one player can influence the ball.

Let's get this party started!

eE6vzeS.jpg

Lol it was an honest mistake I made in my hungover state but okay

Top Bottom