• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Mafia |OT| Gotta Catch Em’ Scum!

nin1000

Banned
nin have you not been paying attention?

its very likely that if we mislynch today, we lose.

if we trust blargs claims and he is lying to us, they win.

i know. thats why we either believe him and lynch splinter or we dont and lynch blarg.

have YOU been paying attention scum partner ?

nin1000

Banned
what the hell are you talking about?

didnt you just suggest to splinter that we lynch blarg to verify his investigator claim?

i did ,so what is your problem then ?

me trolling you ?

if so

gF4SJw82_400x400.jpeg

nin1000

Banned
well
vWSNORi.jpg
then.

so to be clear about this, you would vote for a Splinter lynch over a Blarg lynch today?

î would vote out whoever i think would suit town the best. we still have time and i will go over all the posts that have been made.

Since the game is as good as dead it wont take that long.

Does a cop fit in the roles we've seen so far? Don't the trainers operate as a kind of pseudo-cop, since they fail if they target captured Pokemon or trainers? Hard to speculate since we don't know anything about the scum team. They likely have an RB though, since Ferret and Blarg say they were blocked and no one has come forward.

And then there are his targets. If he's telling the truth, melon and nin are town. If he flips scum though, what does that say about melon and nin? Scum trying to clear fellow scum? Scum not drawing attention to teammates? Scum trying to look town by clearing players others have town-read?

As for Splinter, he's already lied before, and from past experience I can't tell town Splinter and scum Splinter apart. A lying townie is usually grounds for a lynch, as is a claimed cop's scum target. However, given the circumstances, we can't afford that luxury. We have to be sure.

Updated reads list:

Top town triangle: melon, nin, roy
On the three-sided fence: Dusk, Sawneeks, Splinter
Top four-corner scum: Blarg, Fireblend, Verelios, Stanley

Everyone else should post a reads list. There are only 10 to consider.

roytheone

For all intents and purposes, this is LYLO.

Just want to jot down a collection of relevant facts to what’ve seen so far.

Players left: 11

We should assume that there are at least 4 scum in play, which means we’ll need a majority vote to get scum lynched.

Most important is that we have to work together. If there isn’t much traction on your top scum read right now, consider pursuing them in a future day phase.

Deaths

Ynnek7 (Neutral Serial Killer)

N1 - no result
N2 - El Topo
N3 - Christina Mackenzie
N4 - Starsketch

#ScumTeam

N1 - Barrylocke (Town or Neutral)
N2 - Ty4on
N3 - Gorlak
N4 - Unmasked Ferret

Not going to pretend I see much of a pattern here.

---

*Splinter looks like the safest lynch for today.

If Blarg is lying about his reads, then the real cop will come forward to counterclaim.

And what if there is no cop? Since you agree to treat this day as a lylo, voting on splinter because of no counter claim would mean gambling the whole game on there being a cop in this game. That is a dangerous game to play, especially with the possibility of trainers being kind of semi-cops (depending on if scum are pokemon or not), which would make there being a real cop unlikely.

The fact that my vote's still on *Splinter and it hasn't been jumped on yet despite us allegedly being in "LYLO", is quite telling, IMO

That tells us:

A) You are scum
B) splinter is scum
C) you and splinter are scum
D) we aren't actually in lylo (can be combined with any of the previous ones or with both of you are town)

I will go with A) out of these ones. It does show that we should lynch either you or splinter today though, the only way I see neither of you being scum is if we aren't in lylo, but then why would you fake claim a red check on Splinter? Would make 0 sense.

Only person I can townread out of this is Roy. Blarg's claim would be a hell of a lot more effective outside of lylo, so Roy suggesting that today is lylo kind of scuppered Blarg's plan before it even got going. (Personally I don't think today is lylo, but Roy is right to assume the worst.)

This whole Blarg claim has made me more convinced we are indeed in lylo. I think scum is trying to see if they can get one townie to vote for you with this gambit and then pile on. Normally these kind of gambits end poorly for scum since the lie would be outed with lynching the claimed red check, but that isn't an issue in a lylo situation.

*Splinter

This whole Blarg claim has made me more convinced we are indeed in lylo. I think scum is trying to see if they can get one townie to vote for you with this gambit and then pile on. Normally these kind of gambits end poorly for scum since the lie would be outed with lynching the claimed red check, but that isn't an issue in a lylo situation.
It's a fair point. My thinking was that Blarg was already 90% likely to be lynched today, so he throws this gambit because he has nothing to lose. I guess that can backfire on the scum team though.

*Splinter

I don't really have much to add today... I'll be sure to give a reads list at some point, but I'm hoping I'll do some re-reading before then (don't hold your breath).

Melon’s current Reads sans a full reread.

CONFIRMED

TOWN:
Bronx-Man [m]
Ty4on [m]
Royal_Flush [m]
TheGoddamn [m]
El Topo [m]
Gorlak [m]
Barrylocke [m]
Christina Mackenzie [m]
Unmasked Ferret [m]
StarSketch [f]
SalvaPot [m]
melonrabbit [f]

NEUTRAL:
Ynnek7 [m]

UNCONFIRMED

TOWN:
nin1000 [m]
roytheone [m]
Dusk Soldier [m]
Fireblend [m]
Blargonaut [m]

SCUM (if 5 member team):
Sawneeks [f]
StanleyPalmtree [m]
Lone_Prodigy [m]
Splinter [m]
**Verelios [m]

**Very null on V and he could go either way.

*Splinter

Melon’s current Reads sans a full reread.

CONFIRMED

TOWN:
Bronx-Man [m]
Ty4on [m]
Royal_Flush [m]
TheGoddamn [m]
El Topo [m]
Gorlak [m]
Barrylocke [m]
Christina Mackenzie [m]
Unmasked Ferret [m]
StarSketch [f]
SalvaPot [m]
melonrabbit [f]

NEUTRAL:
Ynnek7 [m]

UNCONFIRMED

TOWN:
nin1000 [m]
roytheone [m]
Dusk Soldier [m]
Fireblend [m]
Blargonaut [m]

SCUM (if 5 member team):
Sawneeks [f]
StanleyPalmtree [m]
Lone_Prodigy [m]
Splinter [m]
**Verelios [m]

**Very null on V and he could go either way.
Need reasons, melon. A list of names doesn't mean much.

Verelios

Everybody seems to put me in scum category, but if it keeps discussion up

tumblr_inline_mkcjimh3SS1qz4rgp.png

Alright, 48 hours. Going back to re-read from who we have left.

Sawneeks

Banned
Can someone please explain to me why we should listen to Blarg, the person who hasn't actively tried to Scum hunt ALL game and has posted nonsense throughout it all, in a potential LyLo situation??

please

Sawneeks

Banned
I mean the only thing he has going for him is no one has counter claimed him. Fakeclaiming Cop as Scum would be really ballsy to do unless Scum somehow knew what PRs are out there and figured it was safe to do.

so I mean there is that.

it just doesn't explain his behavior all game

because I've seen a Cop Blarg before and I don't see that here.

Verelios

I don't think anyone necessarily believes Blarg (I don't), it's just that they can't discount the possibility of him being town/cop which is a really bad place to be in our situation.

Sawneeks

Banned
FUUUUUUU I thought you just voted and unvoted like you like to do

lol-duck.gif

Everyone else should post a reads list. There are only 10 to consider.

I was about to 'no there are 11 people' but then i realized

duh, you wouldn't read yourself. :x

let me do my vote thing and I'll get on that.

I don't think anyone necessarily believes Blarg (I don't), it's just that they can't discount the possibility of him being town/cop which is a really bad place to be in our situation.

Dusk does and Melon seems to believe Blarg as well from what I can tell. Nin might also, although he could have just been really sarcastic for all I know. >.>;

What I'm asking for is a why? Those who don't believe Blarg are at least explaining why and even those in the middle or giving some explanations and their thoughts as well. I haven't seen any explanations from the believers other than 'well he claimed cop so...'

It looks like today will come down to a thunderdome. Doesn't seem to be anyway around it.

#teamBlarg vs. *teamSplinter

In post #2602 Blarg came forward claiming to be cop declaring himself, nin, and melon as town and Splinter as scum.

points FOR #teamBlarg

-no one has been willing to come forward with proof invalidating Blarg's claim
-Splinter has several times tried to trick the community with fakeclaim gambits

points FOR *teamSplinter

-Blarg is a known liar and manipulator
-this is potentially LYLO and scumBlarg could be trying to bait a mislynch

*teamSplinter

*Splinter - Splinter predictably denies being scum. Splinter is our current townleader, and has a lot of trust and credibility within the community. However, he has led town to three straight mislynches.

Yesterday when Salva was turboed, he refused to put his vote down there instead decided to place it on Starsketch citing that he was suspicious she could be scum. Star was killed by the serial killer, robbing him of the chance to push her lynch today. (We now know that Star was town meaning that if it weren't for ynnek7, Splinter may have tried to again push another mislynch today.)

StanleyPalmtree - Stan refuses to consider Blarg's claim, and wants to lynch Blarg instead.

Sawneeks - Sawneeks has also stated she would rather lynch Blarg than Splinter.

roytheone - Blarg has been on roy's scum list since D1, and he tried to push hard for Blarg's lynch D3. It's not surprising which side he lands with.

#teamBlarg

Blargonaut - Blargonaut claims that he is the cop, and Splinter is scum. Suspiciously, Blarg hasn't provided any breadcrumbs for his checks.

melonrabbit - having been cleared by Blarg, predictably melon has sided with him.

nin1000 - Also cleared by Blarg, nin1000 has also predictably decided to side with Blarg. Though he is on record stating that he wouldn't be opposed to a Blarg lynch first to check Blarg's claim.

Dusk Soldier - Dusk has chosen to target Splinter. Though he says he wants to give other power roles a fair chance to speak up and clear this situation for town.

#swingVote

Verelios - A popular scum read. Verelios is not sure where to stand and didn't even notice Blarg's claim at first readthrough. Very likely town.

FireBlend - Wants to weigh the pros and cons a bit before revealing his decision.

Lone_Prodigy - Prodigy feels conflicted. He reads Blarg as scum, but is not too trusting of Splinter either. Blarg could be a scum gambit, but logically based on how the game has transpired it makes more sense to lynch Splinter now, and lynch Blarg if he's not night killed. Except we could already be in LYLO and not be able to afford a mislynch.

Fireblend

Banned
Honestly at this point I don't have much to say. I'm frustrated no one showed up with info to contradict or corroborate Blarg's claim so if the day comes down to Splinter vs. Blarg it's gonna ride mostly on gut reads. Splinter's post about the missing cop breadcrumbs from Blarg had my interest because Blarg did spend some time looking for breadcrumbs during the game himself (he tried to guess Ynnek was a trainer, for example) but still I feel like this discussion leads nowhere, just another observation to take into account.

We've learned scum must have a role blocker for sure, and maaaybe one could argue that scum Blarg wouldn't give us that info, but we already knew about a RB being in the game from Ferret so yeah, not much to make out of that.

Splinter did you explain why you voted Sketch yesterday?

I'll try to get a read list done before the end of the day.

Fireblend

Banned
Are you talking about yourself in third person, Dusk? That really confused me for a second. Would you still call Splinter "the safest lynch"?

Sawneeks

Banned
Already did Splinter, Stanley, and Salva. Also Dusk, Melon, and Blarg.

Remainder:
Verelios
Fireblend
Lone_Prodigy
nin1000
roytheone

Going with a 3 - 2 split here so Verelios, Fire, and LP are first.

Day 1.

Just woke up and read over the thread during breakfast. Here's some thoughts since we're nearing the end of the day and I don't know how much connection I'll have where I'm heading today.

Nothing has really made me change my view that lynching an inactive or fluff player would be best.
Top Town for me would be:

Sophia - I just don't see her playing very differently from other games nor has she done anything that sticks out to me. Plus we want to keep someone as active as her around.

Darryl - Same as above. His slamming against me was odd but he explained how he justified it and although I think he went on about it a bit too long he's initial argument was sensical. Plus, since scum has wanted to keep me around in recent games (and given my track record that's been a decent strategy) part of me doubts scum would have me as a target this early on in the game :p

Third place is tricky, there's people I just wouldnt want to lynch now like Stan or Gorlak, based on activity and contributions. I'm gonna go with Gorlak for third place though. Stan's avatar is too creepy to be 100% good.

Top scum:

As I said I'd focus on inactives, maybe excluding Barrylocke since he came in midgame and he seems to be chiming in now.

Bronx - I don't think this is how I've seen him play. He has barely posted and what he has projects hesitation rather than trying to be useful. He's had votes on him and barely reacted, and I don't think keeping inactives around is of any use to town.

Ynnek - A textbook case of an inactive poster. His posts that stand out the most to me are two of them in which he praises other people's posts, which struck me as odd. His last post of note was a very generic vote on Bronx with little justification which he said could change "if anyone gave a good argument" for that. So, a weak vote he's already looking for an excuse to switch.

A tie between CM and Salva; I've noticed their posts but I don't think I can relate them to any major conversation or anything other than other players stating they're coasting and suspicious. Christina posted about mechanics recently which I'd already mentioned to Dusk was default cover for scum. CM had this pointed out to him and went back into the shadows. Salva on the other hand doesn't seem to have posted anything of value so far? Seems almost Blarg-lite in how disconnected he feels from the game.

Since out of these only one player is without votes, I'll place mine there to keep the end of the day interesting.

Vote: Ynnek

Decides that the best course of action for Day 1 would be to vote out an inactive player and then lists off 4 players he would be willing to vote for. Ends with his vote on Ynnek who he claims to be a little too much of a 'kiss-up' by complimenting people and then a generic Bronx vote.

Nothing crazy here.

Since we're being rushed to vote, I might as well answer the call and-

Vote:Sawneeks

Place a temp vote to get some discourse flowing. Don't worry, don't worry, let's clear the air.

<3

Originally this was just a temporary vote since Darryl called out everyone and told them to put a vote down and this came just a few posts afterwards. However, Verelios comes back later and states it is a legitimate vote and plans to keep it there since he was frustrated with how much I went against him and concluded that I was Scum because of that.

This vote was actually what made me step back and question my read of Verelios during Night 1 and why I focused elsewhere on Day 2. I figured a Scum player with 1 vote would have just tried to slink off back into the shadows but he instead comes back and attacks me.

+5 Townie points

I'm on Page 2 at the moment. Will get to Page 3 later.

Why draw attention to three players? Their levels of interaction are minimal at best.

It had its desired effect though, as Sawneeks immediately latches on.

And here is a non-committal backpedal. "Yeah maybe there's nothing there but here I am singling out some players so hopefully others run off with this and absolve me of any responsibility in drawing attention to them."

No, you're not getting away that easily.

VOTE: Unmasked Ferret

Yeah, what is up with that? Soft-claiming town isn't an excuse for spitballing and making non-constructive posts.

-nin knows that arguing for a no-lynch doesn't make him scummy so he might as well, right?
-CM decides he's going to sit back and wait for something to happen, but don't mind him, he's town

Come on.

#TrianglesNeverDie

LP calls out Ferret for bringing the Triangle discussion up and after he 'brushes off' the question when it's fired back at him, concludes that Ferret is Scum because of it. An interesting insight that nobody had brought up before him and I see nothing wrong with it.

Day 2

Really odd feeling reading through the last couple of pages. People seem to be gently nudging on several directions including myself but there's very little in the way of actual threats or accusations.

This feels like a weak response overall, you admit trying to please everyone because you don't have a good read on anyone? That almost makes you an asset for scum, if your vote is so malleable that they can manipulate it. I do get some frustration from this post but at least pretend to be a threat to scum, not reassure them of your weak will. That last sentence also feels a bit tacked on, not sure why you felt the need to remind us you're town :p

---

Then there's a bunch of CM posts where he piggybacks off some Dusk posts from earlier mentioning me. Feels like he's kind of pointing in my direction trying to get something going maybe? I find it odd that he dedicated 3 posts to me and all he could muster to say was he wouldn't oppose my lynch.

Regarding the first post I didn't say those things explicitly, but sure that wouldn't be too off the mark. I feel like you're posting weakly these 2 days.

What worries me the most about people who don't have a vote at the end of the day is that a town player worries about being NK'd and if that happens their voting record is what town is left with. Scum would want to minimize information and wouldn't be so worried about making it to the next day so not leaving a vote is less of a risk for them. And sure, the same could be said about the no lynch votes, specially when it was obvious that wasn't going to happen. How is that petty? If I'd been NK'd I would have left town with more info than you would have, I think that's reason enough to ask for an explanation and I'm surprised I'd have to justify that to you.

Also I don't get the idea that I'm looking for people "more scummy looking than myself", specially when you fail to describe how is it that I'm scummy looking. I'd assume you're piggybacking off Dusk if it wasn't because Dusk has also not said anything to that effect.

I don't understand this at all. How does it not give me a good look? What time would have been better? And what's this benefit of the doubt backpedalling bs? :p you already suggested it so go ahead and run with it, what's in your head?

Vote: Verelios

Interested in hearing from Dusk since CM seems to be trying to justify my lynch based on his implied scumread of me. It's almost like I missed a post. How do you read me, Dusk? Hopefully you're still around.

Fire stop putting your votes in huge paragraphs please. I would cut this down but for posterity I'm keeping everything in a post where a person's Vote is. Even if it takes up a ton of space. >.>;

First 3/4ths of his post is in regards to Ynnek and then CM in that order.

Votes Verelios because he called out Fire for his 'poorly timed vote' and then just immediately backs off because of the 'benefit of the doubt'. Why keep your vote there, Fire? It was roughly 25 hours before the Day even ended and it wasn't even a very strong vote to begin with.

VOTE: Gorlak

Where have you been?

Day 1's vote wasn't half bad, this Day's vote is terrible by comparison. Even on it's own it doesn't look good but how you went from Ferret, who you had a reasonable case on, to Gorlak being your Day 2 vote leaves me scratching my head. This vote is incredibly late as well so what did you intend to do here?

I didn't put a vote on Royal yet?

VOTE: Royal_Flush

Hey friend, how's it hanging

Something something I'm lazy to look up your reasons something something

why did you vote for Royal? Why not go back to your vote on me?

Day 3

You guys sure posted up a storm while I was sleeping. Nothing I've read so far sways me from where I stood yesterday though. Conveniently one of the players I'd consider inactive is also Sophia/Sketch's trainer, and if there's any scum trainers at all in the game, I can't think of a better flavor candidate for that than Trump. Lynching him will not only clear the air regarding the trainer mechanics and spare us from more discussion about it, it will remove an actively anti-town power.

As said yesterday, I'd be up for lynching either TGD or Verelios. Since the majority is already on TGD, rather than hold it to not risk majority I'll put my vote on Verelios just to have that on record. I'll switch to TGD if there's any risk of a tie though, so consider this a vote for both of them :p

Vote: Verelios

I'm at work and feeling better so I'll be here by day's end if needed.

You know, maybe instead of getting a trademark for the word 'Subtle' I should just trademark 'Why?'

Because I would like to know why you voted for Verelios. Not in a 'why Verelios over TheG' kinda thing since you explained why in this post but I don't know if you ever elaborated on your scum read of Verelios.

Non-Flush voters from D2:

Gorlak on Sophia
Fireblend and Salva on Verelios
nin on roy
roy on Dusk
CM on nin
Ty4on on TG
Dusk, Blarg, and Flush on CM
LP on Gorlak
Ynnek7 on LP

Now, Ynnek's vote on me was because I voted Gorlak. Fair enough. But D3 starts and roy and Sawneeks ask me about my vote. Yet, most of the other stray votes goes unnoticed. Seems to me like scum is trying to follow up a lead. (Or I'm just biased since I'm more aware of questions directed at me.)

Any one of these random vote targets have merit for being on the lower end of activity, except Sophia and Verelios. And despite having 3 votes on D2, CM goes unnoticed until that mind-boggling post he just made. (I addressed this before.)

By the way, do you know who has 3 votes today? Ynnek, courtesy of nin, TG, and Blarg. We don't know TG's flip yet, but let's try this:

VOTE: Ynnek7

Bad bad bad. Says that Ynnek's vote on him was fair but the fact that so many other Stray votes going unnoticed means Scum ( implies myself and Roy ) are targeting him specifically. Paranoid, much? Then goes in on Ynnek even though TheG hasn't even flipped yet and basically implies that 'because Nin/TheG/Blarg are voting for Ynnek that means it's a good pick'.

All around I don't like it, leaves me feeling bad.

Thanks CM for cementing my vote on TGD with that outburst. Wonder why you said Sawneeks could clear TGD though

Vote: TheGoddamn

Shortly after CM comes in claiming that we shouldn't lynch TheG and that I could 'save' him Verelios posts this.

I'm assuming you felt that Scum!CM was trying to get me to save his Scum partner?

Day 4

LP had no vote this Day Phase. Said it was due to being away at a wedding and therefore he was unable to put one down at Day End. It is late but who would you have voted for, LP?

Christ, day ends are so early this game.

I see Ynnek popped in for a second with some reads which all seem very safe, down to weird, all but one are town leans. Struggling to see what direction he wants today's lynch to go in.

If we're lynching an inactive I wouldn't mind Salva, but he hasn't shown up today has he? Come on, it's down to the wire, show your face for a while.

Vote:SalvaPot

Makes a light comment towards Ynnek and his 'Townie-filled' Reads List and then says he would prefer Salva to be lynched out of the pool of inactives. Why did you prefer Salva over the other two candidates ( Star and Blarg ) ?

Man, this game is frustrating. At this point I'm pretty much ready to lynch everyone to some degree. Between yesterday and today my top town reads have dipped; Splinter has been on every lynch and his defense of Salva as one of his top town reads is trash, and Sawneeks could potentially be lying about her convo with CM yesterday/last night. At this point I'd say I find Roy, Dusk and nin to be the ones I'd be opposed the most to lynching, in no particular order.

People I'd be willing to lynch: Ynnek, Salva, Blarg, Verelios, Sketch. Ynnek's votes (as I pointed out in the last page without anyone commenting on them) feel too cautious and he's been on 2 of the mislynches so far, Salva and Blarg are getting through this game by doing nothing of value, with Salva feeling scummier to me because at least Blarg seems invested in whatever far-removed-from-this-game goal he has; at this point I give him 60% chance of being neutral. Salva's indifference is apparently being town-read and that is alarming. Verelios strikes me as somewhat hollow in his reasoning for most of his posts; asking him to follow them up is usually met with hostility, and finally I'm not confident of Sketch's claim and if she has another double vote as scum that's pretty significant at this point in the game. I'd maybe include Splinter here too; might as well resort to the vote records if everyone's reads are meaningless, but at this point I'd condition his lynch on Salva's scum flip.

The fact that no one followed up my last post regarding Ynnek's votes is telling me at least someone's might have willingly ignored it. Yesterday was a great day to have him as a runner up if he was scum because it was almost guaranteed TGD or Sketch would be the one to go.

That said and as much as he feels like a good option, I'll vote:

Vote: Salva

I don't buy Splinter's or Stan's reasons for defending him. Most of my posts are met with pretty mindless deflections or are outright ignored, but I post "why Salva?" and 2 players jump to his defense with the sketchiest justification possible? Let's see who else wants to oppose that lynch.

Note that he fixes his Vote later since he put 'Salva' here instead of 'SalvaPot'.

Doesn't like how the game is going and mentions how he doesn't like a good handful of players. Says that Salva's indifference towards the game is alarming and that him having 2 people jump to his defense whenever he would question why Salva was still around didn't feel great. Now that Salva flipped Town how did that influence your read of Stan and Splinter, if any?

Conclusion:
Fire: Uncertain, though my gut still says Scum...? Waiting to see answers to my questions before giving full judgement.
LP: A good Day 1 vote followed by a myriad of bad votes for the following Day phases. Scum lean.
Verelios: Reserving full judgement until I get my questions answered. So far though, I Town Lean.
a sandwich sounds really good right now.

Standing ( Scummy to Town ) :
LP >> Fire > Verelios

brb

And what if there is no cop? Since you agree to treat this day as a lylo, voting on splinter because of no counter claim would mean gambling the whole game on there being a cop in this game. That is a dangerous game to play, especially with the possibility of trainers being kind of semi-cops (depending on if scum are pokemon or not), which would make there being a real cop unlikely.
The alternative is going back to lynching people based on gut reads, fluff posts, and post counts.

Which hasn't been working out for us so far.

Plus why should we waste a lynch on Blarg? If he's telling the truth he will die tonight. If he's lying, we still have fairly good odds to hit scum aiming somewhere else.

Can someone please explain to me why we should listen to Blarg, the person who hasn't actively tried to Scum hunt ALL game and has posted nonsense throughout it all, in a potential LyLo situation??

please

To be honest, I think what's happening is that melon, nin, and I were all already suspicious of Splinter, and having a player come forward w/ "proof" of our suspicions has galvanised us.

I mean there's literally no case for lynching anyone else at this point in the game.

*Splinter

Splinter did you explain why you voted Sketch yesterday?
Throughout the day, I had become less confident of my scumread of Blarg (mostly due to his flirting with a vig claim and what appeared to be weird signalling that he knew my role). At the same time I had become more suspicious of Sketch, I had some question she ignored (later turned out she had just missed it) and her suspicion against me had seemed opportunistic / illogical ("lying is scummy").

Before my vote, there were 3 votes on Salva, 2 on Blarg, 1 on Sketch and myself. I was still pretty torn between Sketch and Blarg, so I voted her to keep her in contention a while longer.

As soon as I voted Sketch, nin voted Salva - this made me think I was onto something (I.e. scum nin voting town Salva to increase his lead before scum Sketch could become the focus of the conversation). There was also a couple of quick votes for Blarg which, again, could have been to protect Sketch before she came into visible danger.

So this made me more confident in Sketch over Blarg. Depending on how the next votes came in I might have swapped to Blarg still, but a little later Salva gains a huge lead and the day ends.

It wasn't a confident read by any means, but that's roughly how it developed over the course of the day. Tbh I had intentionally tried to take a back seat yesterday because I'd been wrong thrice and my remaining reads where weak as hell.

Verelios

There's not much relevant discussion so I might as well answer these questions
Sawneeks said:
Something something I'm lazy to look up your reasons something something

why did you vote for Royal? Why not go back to your vote on me?
In hindsight this was a poor move. My interactions with Royal lasted most of day 2, halfway through which I had convinced myself he was scum, ending in almost certainty, otherwise why would all his posts read weirdly to me? Towards the end I was still convinced of his scumminess based on his reads and deflections, it was only when the final hour started ticking down that I started getting uneasy. Firstly, there was almost no push back at all from his lynch, secondly, I started questioning if I saw Royal as scum because of tunneling him or because I was truly sure he was scum. I became a little hesitant, but at that point it was literally riding a tiger with no way off.

If I decided to say 'I'm not sure he's not scum anymore, let's not lynch him' that probably wouldn't gain much traction as it would turn into a 'then who do we lynch?'. Conversely, it could have been a scum trick to sacrifice Royal and clear partners. If both options leave me without much hope then I might as well stay with my vote and trust in my gut. Again, it wasn't a good move.

Shortly after CM comes in claiming that we shouldn't lynch TheG and that I could 'save' him Verelios posts this.

I'm assuming you felt that Scum!CM was trying to get me to save his Scum partner?
I'll be honest, this was a jump for me as I immediately thought regardless CM had another motive for protecting TGD. Either he was trying to make you into a scapegoat because you're a PR, which, I'm guessing if you confirmed scum would NK you, or he was trying to save his scum partner. I didn't like it either way.

Makes a light comment towards Ynnek and his 'Townie-filled' Reads List and then says he would prefer Salva to be lynched out of the pool of inactives. Why did you prefer Salva over the other two candidates ( Star and Blarg ) ?
I'm going to be honest, out of all the inactives I really wanted to lynch Ynnek but saw pushing for him with Salva on deck would be an uphill battle. My list would have have been Ynnek-Fireblend-Salva as Salva just posted in a weird style. At the time Ynnek made that post I did want to change over since it seemed very fluffy, however out of the inactives in contention, it seemed like Salva would just lead and based on his posting there was still a good chance he was scum.

Sawneeks

Banned
Roy and Nin: The Final Two

Day 1

Sorry sawneeks ! My bad !
I dont know who is leading so i am unsure if this will make any impact or not. So my vote will go down on.

Vote: Gorak
your way of playing just rubs me the wrong way :)

Doesn't know who the vote leader was at the time of posting so throws down a Gorlak vote for a gut vote, I believe? Then comes in a little later and says that Bronx feels 'safe' and that he would much rather vote out someone that had more impact to Day 1.

I don't feel one way or another about this one.

vote: bronx-man

The last vote right before the deadline.

Roy explains in a post before Day End that "So we currently have a 4 way tie between sophia, topo, bronx, and no lynch, right? I will keep my vote on dusk in case anyone wants to join, but I may move it to prevent a tie or no lynch or sophia from getting lynched. I still believe a double vote is more likely to be town."

Claims it was in order to save Sophia.

Shockingly I don't feel weird about this vote either.

Day 2

Interesting flip. The pm reads more like a neutral role to me then a town or scum role. What really is weird is how Barry had two alignments. Does that mean he also had two win conditions? Sucks that is redacted :( And he can recruit people to his team, but those will both get the Gaga alignment AND their original alignment? Weird stuff all around.

I don't think a double vote is a scum ability. It's very powerful in the hands of scum. At the same time, if Sophia is town that means that scum will have to remove her eventually, since if she makes end game, she would be a huge advantage for town. No way a town double voter makes it to end game.

So yes, that vote was purely to prevent a sophia lynch or a tie. I had a null read on bronx since he barely said anything at all.

Also, I want Dusk to further explain his pokemon read list. Was that serious, or just a joke? Your vote on fire stayed on him until the end of the day, so that makes me think it was a serious list. Could you clarify this?

vote: dusk soldier

Explains some more why he wanted to save Sophia. Felt her Double Vote ability meant she was Town ( as a Doublevote isn't a typical Scum Ability ). Also assumes that Scum would take care of Sophia eventually since it would be a danger to Scum in the Late Game. I'm assuming this meant if Sophia/Star was still alive you would have been suspicious of her?

I should not this vote is SUPER early in the Day and Roy never moves off of it. Why did you keep your vote on Dusk for the whole Day, Roy?

Vote: Roytheone

Come on roy. I know you can do better than that. I know this vote won't make an impact for know but I can't make.my mind about the current vote leaders

Another 'I don't know if this will impact anything' vote. One is kinda meh, two smells fishy. Do you not really care who gets lynched, Nin?

Day 3

Need to go to work in roughly an hour, so my vote will be locked in soon. Thinking about Ferret's plan, I agree there is the risk that it could out PR to scum. To avoid this, they probably shouldn't reveal their power in the chat in case Goddamn/sophiasketch are scum and/or a scum gets added to the chat later. That will make it harder to decide when TGD has caught enough pokemon that the risk of him having blocked town PR outweighs the benefits of him being able to identify non-pokemon, and he should be lynched. That benefit is also hard to put a value on since we don't know if and how many non-pokemon roles are non-town. Add the fact that TGD could very well be scum, and there are a lot of risks and uncertainties with the plan. If someone has ideas to deal with those uncertainties and risks I would reconsider, but until then:

vote: TheGoddamn

BTW, Ferret, can you clarify something for me? In your plan you say TGD learns the role through capture, do you mean through a pm he gets when he successfully captures someone or through the chat after the capture? I don't remember TGD claiming he automatically learns the role/name of his captured Pokemons.

Votes for TheG because a infinite Roleblock is a detriment to Town and since TheG could be Scum then Ferret's plan means roleclaiming to a Scum player and weighing how important a PR is.

Logical and he explains his thoughts and reasons. +2 Town points.

for the time being

Vote: Ynnek7

lets see who is coming to your defense

What changed your 'for the time being', Nin? What made the vote stick?

Day 4

Ugh, I am so tired from work/having a light Flu, I could sleep for 18 hours :(

Since the day is already halfway over, I looked at my notes, and honestly, Dusk and Blarg are still on top of my scum list.

Dusk had very little on day 1, mostly reacted to people and had that pokemon read list he later admitted was nonsense that ended with a vote on Fire. Day 2 he started with a bunch of open doors (Like how my vote on Bronx felt like I was saving sophia, yeah, no shit, I literally said that) and role speculation (something about the trainers likely being a arsonist for no real reason). Then for some reason he made up some strong defense against Fire I apparently made, even though I never did. On day 3 he was one of the main pushers against sophiasketch and forcing her to out her trainer. He seemed convinced that at least one trainer has to be non-town, I could see a scum if they know they have no trainers try to push that narrative to get some easy miss lynches. Today he comes with the idea for all town roles to come forward which is an incredibly bad idea imo. He now has backtracked a bit by stating he wants all town pr that have concrete information to come forward, which is different from his original plan. He also said he thinks the scum team is smaller then normal, which is always dangerous. Underestimating the size of a scum team can make town lose. I will say him claiming vig at the end of day 3 to try and confuse scum sounds like a towny thing to do, so that speaks in his favor.

Blarg has by far the most posts, but if you look at actually game relevant stuff then he is way lower. This actually makes it really, really annoying to look back at his posts :( If I look at my notes, what jumps out is that he rarely gives reasons to vote for someone, he often just jumps around, accusing people, asking questions, screaming but a coherent thought or an answer to a question aimed at him is hard to find. Now, that is how Blarg typically plays, but what really bugged me was how he pushed for ynnek being the Topo-trainer based on a breadcrumb he supposedly had found. That really came over to me like a scum Blarg trying to get a misslynch done by using the idea that the Topo-trainer had to be scum (which was prevalent at that point). Then there was his dumb plan with the vig outing themselves, shooting TGD and being voluntarily role blocked and protected by the doctor. And today he yells to Lady Gaga II to reveal themselves for no real reason. He seems to be more concerned with finding pr then with actually finding scum, which worries me. As an added bonus, his flip would tell me more about ynnek which is a coaster and someone I don't have a strong read on.

vote: Blargonaut

I currently town read sophiasketch, sawneeks, splinter and Nin. I suspected Nin for a while, but he seems genuinely annoyed with discussion stalling in the game and he made efforts to try and fix that.

I tend to agree with this. If Salva was scum, I would expect his scum partners to have yelled at him in the chat at this point, pushing him to be more active. We had that with Arkos in HP and it was super annoying, when he never responded to our yelling we had to ask Nin to replace him. Since Salva hasn't upped his activity even when he gets suspicion for it, I don't think he is scum. I fear Salva will be used as an easy misslynch by scum soon.

Roy, question. Do you think that Dusk and Blarg could be Scum together?

Like the last one, I like this post as well. Explains his thoughts and reasons for his vote and I don't find much fault with them.

let this be it then

Vote: Salvapot

Do note that Nin went from a Ynnek vote over to this Salva vote.

You've done your 'I told you so!' about Ynnek but what are your thoughts on Blarg? You could have jumped over to him instead of Salva yet you did not, so I'm curious as to why.

Conclusion
Roy: Town Lean. Explains his votes and thoughts with clarity and the only ones I see faults in are the Bronx vote ( just felt odd to trust Sophia so early ) and the Dusk vote. Full judgement once questions are answered.
Nin: Scum Lean. Two votes for 'little impact' and his Ynnek vote gave him enough reasoning to keep a 'temporary' vote in place but apparently not enough to make him fight for that lynch.
the sandwich was amazing btw

brb before today is over with my final judgement call ( assuming my questions are answered )

Fireblend

Banned
First 3/4ths of his post is in regards to Ynnek and then CM in that order.

Votes Verelios because he called out Fire for his 'poorly timed vote' and then just immediately backs off because of the 'benefit of the doubt'. Why keep your vote there, Fire? It was roughly 25 hours before the Day even ended and it wasn't even a very strong vote to begin with.

I felt (and still feel) bad about Verelios, though IMO he's given no signs of being other than coasting at worst since D2 and D3 - I feel like my calling him out early made him more reserved. The post of his calling me out on my posting timing struck me as very opportunistic, and prompted me to look into him more, and that made me think his votes on D1 and D2 looked weak and designed to be easy to get out of, which is why I decided to pursue him.

You know, maybe instead of getting a trademark for the word 'Subtle' I should just trademark 'Why?'

Because I would like to know why you voted for Verelios. Not in a 'why Verelios over TheG' kinda thing since you explained why in this post but I don't know if you ever elaborated on your scum read of Verelios.
This was mostly a continuation of my read the day before and wanting to signal that to people. I felt like TheG's lynch was a given (and said I'd switch my vote to him if it changed to someone else) so I thought I'd leave my vote on someone else as a statement of suspicion. I already elaborated on my read above.

Note that he fixes his Vote later since he put 'Salva' here instead of 'SalvaPot'.

Doesn't like how the game is going and mentions how he doesn't like a good handful of players. Says that Salva's indifference towards the game is alarming and that him having 2 people jump to his defense whenever he would question why Salva was still around didn't feel great. Now that Salva flipped Town how did that influence your read of Stan and Splinter, if any?

I'm still worried about both. I said earlier that Splinter felt more decisive in his defense of Salva than Stan did, which felt more reserved (which is super subjective admittedly), but in the end I think both defenses were unjustified and it got out of their hands really quickly to be called out on it. I'd give the edge in lynch order to Splinter due to the fake claims and voting record, but Stan isn't that far behind really.

Day 1's vote wasn't half bad, this Day's vote is terrible by comparison. Even on it's own it doesn't look good but how you went from Ferret, who you had a reasonable case on, to Gorlak being your Day 2 vote leaves me scratching my head. This vote is incredibly late as well so what did you intend to do here?

My Ferret pursuit wasn't getting any traction and didn't want to tunnel. Half joke vote, half inactivity prod.

Bad bad bad. Says that Ynnek's vote on him was fair but the fact that so many other Stray votes going unnoticed means Scum ( implies myself and Roy ) are targeting him specifically. Paranoid, much? Then goes in on Ynnek even though TheG hasn't even flipped yet and basically implies that 'because Nin/TheG/Blarg are voting for Ynnek that means it's a good pick'.

All around I don't like it, leaves me feeling bad.

I think the paranoia was justified as the town bodies were piling up. I was trying to get a vote swing, similar to what we saw late in D4. Seeing as one flipped neutral and one flipped town, I see now it wasn't going to happen.

LP had no vote this Day Phase. Said it was due to being away at a wedding and therefore he was unable to put one down at Day End. It is late but who would you have voted for, LP?

Not Salva. It was too late to get rid of dead weight: should've gone for info or a scum read. The other candidates were Blarg and Sketch, and I was town-reading Sketch so I would've voted Blarg to see what would happen.

I won't lie, my voting history isn't great, but town has mislynched 4 days in a row, and as I posted before, no one's voting history comes out smelling like roses.

Side note: interesting at all the townie points you're giving Verelios. Anyone else subscribe to my theory that Sawneeks and Verelios are both scum, using the cover of their D1 tiff to establish townie cred, and then jumping on 3 wagons the next 3 days? I mean, if true, it wrecks my reads list, but nothing's set in stone.

as much as i hate to admit it, a couple things about blarg claim have occurred to me.

- blargs completely useless play.
with the hindsight of blarg being a cop, this could actually make sense, blarg acting so unhelpful would make him appear to be much less of a threat to scum, basically allowing him to fly under scums radar while investigating them at night.
however i think this would have a lot more weight if he had admitted his when coming clean, rather than continuing his obtuse behavior.

-why have blarg make this claim?
if blarg is part of the scum team, and this is a scum gambit, why would they have blarg come forward with this claim? i cant think of anyone in this game less likely to be believed about this claim. only logical answer (to me at least) to this is that blarg isnt exactly cooperating with his teammates on this, and started this gambit of his own volition.

I still think Blarg is full-o-shite, the claim is just to extremely convenient to have me believe it. but this does make me somewhat doubtfull.

but then making an extreme play like this isnt that farfetched if you keep in mind that they only need to convince 1 townie to go along with it.

I'm still worried about both. I said earlier that Splinter felt more decisive in his defense of Salva than Stan did, which felt more reserved (which is super subjective admittedly), but in the end I think both defenses were unjustified and it got out of their hands really quickly to be called out on it. I'd give the edge in lynch order to Splinter due to the fake claims and voting record, but Stan isn't that far behind really.

the mental backflips are on point

For my town reads Nin and Roy are my strongest, in that I feel that they are actively trying to keep the discussion afloat and try to reason things out. Dusk and Fire because I don’t scum read them and they have to go somewhere at this point.

Do I believe Blarg?
Yes.
Do I like this feeling? No.

So, scum.

Sawneeks – Regardless of Saw’s alignment her game as been strong but I don’t see her as being as aggressive and outspoken as I remember her to be in PiS. Once we lost the primary triangle she has definitely moved into a position of leadership. However, I felt that her posts seems to wander a little and aren’t as direct as they could be. They seems to be trying out ideas instead solving questions. As the game as continued I’ve also seen her been much more careful with whom and how she engages with other players. Exchanges between her and Splinter has felt forced and a weak attempt at best in going after Stanley. The Salva vote was highly off-putting and came with a weak defense and while also making sure to mentioning the possibility of going after Stan and Splinter—which I haven’t seen a lot today.

Stanley – Usually very sharp and brings a unique perspective has just not been there this game. He has backed up his claims, reads or even votes. There is little sense of urgency in how he is playing and has definitely been coasting by as more notable targets – Sophia/Star/Blarg/Salva/TheG were in the process of getting lynched – he has used others inactive and heat to get this far. The only other alignment I could see him feasible being is another neutral. His behavior throughout the game has been anti-town.

Splinter – I’ve played with you more time scum now than I have town. I think you play scum well and make a believable town through most of the game. Towards the end of you have a tendency to stop going into detail or backing up your opinions/reads as usually by this point everyone believes in the con, you appear or are suddenly disinterested in the game and will stop engaging people because you know you’ve practically won it—sure you could explain this as accepting defeat—but in DP you continued until the bitter end. I liked to be wrong but I don’t think I am.

Lone – Has felt off for a while now. I don’t and can’t say I have a lot to base this feeling on. There have been little things over the course of the game: El Topo feud on D1, some spotty activity, odd voting patterns. I think the mass lynching post, however helpful it may have seemed at the time, is where I began to look at Lone differently. For all it supposedly it didn’t say much of anything really. And lot of Lone’s posts have felt like that—ironically that was once El Topo’s stance on LP.

Verelios – Kind all of the place as far as postings concerned. Also still here which either means scum or scum feels he is a good mislynch candidate. I’m skeptical of anyone that says that have clear read on V, let alone, a town read.

Image didn't load. So I have no idea why your response is.

Do you have an updated read list to share? Any thoughts that don't directly revolve around you? Like on some other players?

Sawneeks

Banned
Plus why should we waste a lynch on Blarg? If he's telling the truth he will die tonight. If he's lying, we still have fairly good odds to hit scum aiming somewhere else.

Oooor we're in LyLo and if we mess up this Day phase that's it.

There's not much relevant discussion so I might as well answer these questions

Thanks. Appreciate the enthusiasm. :|

In hindsight this was a poor move. My interactions with Royal lasted most of day 2, halfway through which I had convinced myself he was scum, ending in almost certainty, otherwise why would all his posts read weirdly to me? Towards the end I was still convinced of his scumminess based on his reads and deflections, it was only when the final hour started ticking down that I started getting uneasy. Firstly, there was almost no push back at all from his lynch, secondly, I started questioning if I saw Royal as scum because of tunneling him or because I was truly sure he was scum. I became a little hesitant, but at that point it was literally riding a tiger with no way off.

If I decided to say 'I'm not sure he's not scum anymore, let's not lynch him' that probably wouldn't gain much traction as it would turn into a 'then who do we lynch?'. Conversely, it could have been a scum trick to sacrifice Royal and clear partners. If both options leave me without much hope then I might as well stay with my vote and trust in my gut. Again, it wasn't a good move.

I'll be honest, this was a jump for me as I immediately thought regardless CM had another motive for protecting TGD. Either he was trying to make you into a scapegoat because you're a PR, which, I'm guessing if you confirmed scum would NK you, or he was trying to save his scum partner. I didn't like it either way.

I'm going to be honest, out of all the inactives I really wanted to lynch Ynnek but saw pushing for him with Salva on deck would be an uphill battle. My list would have have been Ynnek-Fireblend-Salva as Salva just posted in a weird style. At the time Ynnek made that post I did want to change over since it seemed very fluffy, however out of the inactives in contention, it seemed like Salva would just lead and based on his posting there was still a good chance he was scum.

Hmmm, okay. Thank you.

???

If anything I'd say Splinter's votes look much better than Stan's. Where do you get that?

My Ferret pursuit wasn't getting any traction and didn't want to tunnel. Half joke vote, half inactivity prod.

I think the paranoia was justified as the town bodies were piling up. I was trying to get a vote swing, similar to what we saw late in D4. Seeing as one flipped neutral and one flipped town, I see now it wasn't going to happen.

Not Salva. It was too late to get rid of dead weight: should've gone for info or a scum read. The other candidates were Blarg and Sketch, and I was town-reading Sketch so I would've voted Blarg to see what would happen.

I won't lie, my voting history isn't great, but town has mislynched 4 days in a row, and as I posted before, no one's voting history comes out smelling like roses.

Side note: interesting at all the townie points you're giving Verelios. Anyone else subscribe to my theory that Sawneeks and Verelios are both scum, using the cover of their D1 tiff to establish townie cred, and then jumping on 3 wagons the next 3 days? I mean, if true, it wrecks my reads list, but nothing's set in stone.

Uh, I'm pretty sure if you're feeling that someone is Scummy but no traction is gained on them then it's a good idea to follow that up. It could easily be Scum just letting the accusations slide to get buried in the wave of discussion going on. Did anything Ferret do seem Town to you?

Also am I not allowed to change a read on somebody now? :/

as much as i hate to admit it, a couple things about blarg claim have occurred to me.

- blargs completely useless play.
with the hindsight of blarg being a cop, this could actually make sense, blarg acting so unhelpful would make him appear to be much less of a threat to scum, basically allowing him to fly under scums radar while investigating them at night.
however i think this would have a lot more weight if he had admitted his when coming clean, rather than continuing his obtuse behavior.

-why have blarg make this claim?
if blarg is part of the scum team, and this is a scum gambit, why would they have blarg come forward with this claim? i cant think of anyone in this game less likely to be believed about this claim. only logical answer (to me at least) to this is that blarg isnt exactly cooperating with his teammates on this, and started this gambit of his own volition.

Blarg Defense Complete.

But you do have a point and it's one I have considered myself. If Blarg had come forward with all of that I might feel differently but since he didn't, and has yet to as of this post, bring up any more explanation for his targets I feel like he is making this up as he goes.

Normally when Blarg claims it's a huge fanfare of all the breadcrumbs, reasons why he targeted such-and-such, and connecting threads between who he believes is Scum and the person he wants lynched to set up a 'road-map' of sorts.

right now it's just a lot of flailing.

Sawneeks – Regardless of Saw’s alignment her game as been strong but I don’t see her as being as aggressive and outspoken as I remember her to be in PiS. Once we lost the primary triangle she has definitely moved into a position of leadership. However, I felt that her posts seems to wander a little and aren’t as direct as they could be. They seems to be trying out ideas instead solving questions. As the game as continued I’ve also seen her been much more careful with whom and how she engages with other players. Exchanges between her and Splinter has felt forced and a weak attempt at best in going after Stanley. The Salva vote was highly off-putting and came with a weak defense and while also making sure to mentioning the possibility of going after Stan and Splinter—which I haven’t seen a lot today.

If you don't feel great about following Blarg then why are you??? Because either he is telling the truth and Splinter is Scum or he is lying and he is Scum himself.

And since you're on my case about not following up on things, what about you? Why are you not questioning Blarg? Splinter? Anyone else on your whole reads list? What about Dusk and Fire, two people you are unsure of yet stick reluctantly in your 'Townie' corner?

Sawneeks

Banned
I feel like I'm forgetting something

Maybe some reasons as to why you picked Melon, Nin, and Splinter as your targets?

Or why you picked them on the Day Phases that you did?

Why did you go from CM to Nin?

also also, some sort of explanation for what you've been doing the entire game?

Or how about the fact that all of your targets also conveniently happen to be alive. :x

Who you Scum Read alongside your 'red-check' BFF Splinter?

just to name a few

Sawneeks

Banned
Honestly at this point I don't have much to say. I'm frustrated no one showed up with info to contradict or corroborate Blarg's claim so if the day comes down to Splinter vs. Blarg it's gonna ride mostly on gut reads. Splinter's post about the missing cop breadcrumbs from Blarg had my interest because Blarg did spend some time looking for breadcrumbs during the game himself (he tried to guess Ynnek was a trainer, for example) but still I feel like this discussion leads nowhere, just another observation to take into account.

You mention it would come down to a gut read and then proceed to not give a very definitive answer as to who you would want lynched. Where does your gut lean, Fire?

Sawneeks

Banned
Once Roy gets back to me on those questions then I will give my full reads list not all split-up in those mega-posts. Until then

zzzzzzzzzzz

i am comletely down with a blarg lynch.

Who else do you Scum Read currently? If Blarg is Scum and is lying then who do you think his teammates are?

Maybe some reasons as to why you picked Melon, Nin, and Splinter as your targets?

Or why you picked them on the Day Phases that you did?

Why did you go from CM to Nin?

also also, some sort of explanation for what you've been doing the entire game?

Or how about the fact that all of your targets also conveniently happen to be alive. :x

Who you Scum Read alongside your 'red-check' BFF Splinter?

just to name a few

oh, reasons

I like reasons

*Splinter

Sawneeks why Fireblend over Verelios? The rest of your analyses have made sense to me, but that jumped out as a surprising conclusion.

Tell me, of those six questions, which one do you feel is the most important and pertinent one? And I'll answer that and only that one.

*Splinter

Ok, SickReads™ incoming. This will be all (or mostly) from memory, for now.

roytheone
I don't have very much to say about Roy, and that's really the only thing I have against him - he's been around and commenting all the time, but never so deeply involved on any issue that I can point to and say "this memorable thing Roy did on day X". This could be indicative of scum "coasting" for lack of a better word, "playing safe" is probably more accurate, or it could just be his play style (looking back, I haven't actually played with Roy many times).

This is a relatively minor complaint, though. Overall Roy has been consistently involved, asking good questions, and has had sensible reads (I don't remember any I disagreed with except Dusk - more on him later).

Verdict: Town
Nothing that strongly suggests he isn't scum, but a solid game so far and there are others who are far scummier.

Top Bottom