• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vampire the Mafia |OT| A Game of Masquerade

Gorlak

Banned
tumblr_mapwr7Zw4U1re786vo1_500.gif
*.*

El Topo

I would have recorded GIFs, but apparently my notebook is not good enough to do that at full resolution and without framedrops.

23. Some roles take place between the end of the Day Phase and the start of the Night Phase, so game-runners may allow a short period of time for this "Twilight Phase". Unless your role PM explicitly allows you to do otherwise, do not post during the Twilight Phase.

Hmmm

El Topo

The building is inconspicious. Who would think that here the fate of Los Angeles would be decided?

The windows are covered with boards and plastic sheet, as the sun has not set yet, and dust is covering many parts of the abandoned building. It had been a theatre until the 70s, until it had been shut down officially. The grand hall had set the stage for many plays and in a way the courthouse of the kindred still does. The seats are mostly worn down, the dark green curtains stained, graffiti at the wall and surprisingly expensive looking chandeliers are hanging from the wall. The courthouse of the kindred of Los Angeles is an odd place, strangely fitting for a community of misfits.

Here the kindred have gathered now. Most had come during the night, a few others later through the sewers and some by car, the windows darkened, surely driven by some servant. All are anxious to discuss the murder of Isaac Abrams, the well-liked Anarch Baron of Hollywood, yet not all have come here with the same intentions.

For the first time in many years the vampires of the city have come together. Most only see unfamiliar faces in the hall, people they cannot trust, people that might very well murder them if given the chance. Unknown forces are conspiring to take over the city. Can the town stop them, or will the conspiracy prevail?

Day 1 begins!

Majority is 11.
Voting tool can be found here.

Day 1 ends:
blu_1479592800.png

squidyj

Vote: Blargonaut

be it resolved that Blargonaut has the potential to seriously damage the signal to noise ratio of any game he's in, argue for or against lynching Blargonaut on day 1.

Fat4all

Banned
Hmm, for or against Blargonaut?

I'm against it for now. I wanna see what kind of "noise" they bring.

Even in the vampire world, the distracting and incomprehensible Malkavians are also the most helpful and insightful.

Fat4all

Banned
a note: I'm currently at work, so I might not talk too much but luckily I actually have a good bit of downtime here and there, so I'll try and check in whenever I can!

Ynnek7

Blarg playing a Malkavian would be amazing. Either nothing about his style would change at all, or he'd loop around from crazy all the way back to "normal".

Also, hey everyone!

Gorlak

Banned
Hey isn't Day 1 totally fun?
Yeah, what about it?
How about a no lynch?
*Pssst, you have said the forbidden word*
"peeking?"
What's with that blargonaut guy, he's supposed to be crazy
Well, I bet it takes three thousand foot taps to make him appear.
And that self-lynch heather?
Wait, that was obviously a joke.
Was it?

squidyj

Hey isn't Day 1 totally fun?
Yeah, what about it?
How about a no lynch?
*Pssst, you have said the forbidden word*
"peeking?"
What's with that blargonaut guy, he's supposed to be crazy
Well, I bet it takes three thousand foot taps to make him appear.
And that self-lynch heather?
Wait, that was obviously a joke.
Was it?

what the fuck is this?

Timeaisis

be it resolved that Blargonaut has the potential to seriously damage the signal to noise ratio of any game he's in, argue for or against lynching Blargonaut on day 1.

For if he "brings the noise", against if he posts like a normal person. As of now, he hasn't even checked in yet. We'll see.

Gorlak

Banned
When did you, kind sir, sneak into this game?

Once long ago the player list was sorted alphabetically, yet somehow you managed to not appear as #2

Ah, was probably some replacing at work? Never mind, doesn't matter anyway.

Hey bats, tell me who do you want to lynch?

And sorry Mr. squidyj, hopefully won't happen again.

Hobohodo

I'm not a fan of lunching people based or past games to much. I do imagine Blarg is gonna be Blarg but I feel we should see where he's at first at least.

StMeph

We should just lynch down the list alphabetically. It's already effectively randomly distributed, so there's no way the method could be worse than anything else on Day One.

Top Bottom