• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Flyhigh Works to publish Voez for Switch in the west

TunaLover

Voez-Switch-West-Circle-Ent.jpg

https://mobile.twitter.com/CIRCLE_Ent/status/836360572719382529

Flyhigh Works is Circle Ent japanese team it seems, anyway nice to see they are working on the localization, Circle Ent has been a big supporter on 3DS/Wii U.

jonno394

Downloaded the demo on my phone yesterday and was hooked instantly. Slick interface and UI, every song I played was great, gameplay is good fun too. Only problem is it was of course a F2P game and everything was behind pay walls or grind unlocks, and thankfully the Switch version will rectify this!

Hope it comes soon.

launch title btw in EU (€20.99), no news atm for NA
https://twitter.com/CIRCLE_Ent/status/836535267611725825

FANTASTIC!!!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I love that the Neon colour scheme is slowly becoming the image colour scheme for the Switch.

Soundslike

Neo Member
its available at play store if you wanna try it. I did and i dont like it. Killer artstyle but the rhythm mechanics arent that fun. Also not that portable, u need a table to play it.

Hell yeah!

I was already thinking about makimg a jp a account so that i could buy this, really happy this is coming out over here. Loved playing this on my phone.

jonno394

Mod needs to edit the title, this thing needs as much publicity as possible. Poor company only announcing it's release 3 days before the drop! Hope it's in the Nindies video later!

TunaLover

its available at play store if you wanna try it. I did and i dont like it. Killer artstyle but the rhythm mechanics arent that fun. Also not that portable, u need a table to play it.
Yeah, that's the reason why the touch controls can't be replicated with IR joy con on TV mode.

Mandelbo

Yeeesss, this is fantastic news - for whatever reason I wasn't expecting a launch day release for the localisation, but I'm really glad I don't have to figure out how to access the Japanese eshop to get it now!

My main issues with Voez on iOS was the F2P mechanics and it requiring a constant internet connection, and the Switch port fixes both of those (and gives you 100+ songs for far less money than it'd cost you in the mobile version too!)

Cool, if this was a bit cheaper then I'd happily pick it up on launch. Not too familiar with it but I'm a big fan of rhythm games so I'm sure I'd enjoy.

Indies are redeeming the Switch's launch imo.

Top Bottom