• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation E3 Experience 2017: Live in Theaters June 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragarra

According to Sony's twitter they pulled the site, so that may explain the broken event code now. Later today Sony said they would provide more details.

Chairhome

BAcFpIk.png

Hall of Fame:

RefreshGAF (including 10-Hour Club Members)
* IDontBeatGames
* Brawl96
* JigglesBunny
* Shao Kahn Brewing A Stew
* Christiankid7
* geomon
* NESPowerHouse
* TetraGenesis
* JK-Money
* Animefreek
* Rapscallion
* Blackleg-sanji1
* RemyL
* ArkkAngel007
* Mhee12Bee
* iosefe
* Trace
* grendelrt
* decisions
* quesalupa
* DriftingSpirit
* Milennia
* Whogie
* BRSxIgnition
* TheTylerDurden
* Rather Dashing
* Fallingdove
* Cloud7per
* Harusame
* ahdurian
* magikalf
* ak1337azn
* Lys Skygge
* Lexad
* Ephemeris
* Chucker
* coolasj19
* Razgriz-Specter
* AlexFlame116
* Chairhome

Trying to get a ticket? Here's an important and informative post by Shao Kahn

Wanna let RefreshGAF know where you'll be at for the E3 Experience? Here's the link for the Official SpreadSheet!

Wanna use our logo for your avatar? Here's the image resized, made by Trace!
Re-added myself since I got removed somehow, I was there at the start, too!

Lemondish

BAcFpIk.png

Hall of Fame:

* IDontBeatGames
* Brawl96
* JigglesBunny
* Christiankid7
* geomon
* NESPowerHouse
* TetraGenesis
* JK-Money
* Animefreek
* Rapscallion
* Blackleg-sanji1
* RemyL
* ArkkAngel007
* Mhee12Bee
* iosefe
* Trace
* grendelrt
* decisions
* quesalupa
* DriftingSpirit
* Milennia
* Whogie
* BRSxIgnition
* TheTylerDurden
* Rather Dashing
* Fallingdove
* Cloud7per
* Harusame
* ahdurian
* magikalf
* ak1337azn
* Lys Skygge
* Lexad
* Ephemeris
* Chucker
* coolasj19
* Razgriz-Specter
* AlexFlame116
* Lemondish

Wanna let RefreshGAF know where you'll be at for the E3 Experience? Here's the link for the Official SpreadSheet!

Was there at the start, too. Took a break to sleep, but been refreshing since 0515 EDT.

Notice the wait list is still broken as well. Man, this is an absolute disaster.

SheHateMe

BAcFpIk.png

Hall of Fame:

* IDontBeatGames
* Brawl96
* JigglesBunny
* Christiankid7
* geomon
* NESPowerHouse
* TetraGenesis
* JK-Money
* Animefreek
* Rapscallion
* Blackleg-sanji1
* RemyL
* ArkkAngel007
* Mhee12Bee
* iosefe
* Trace
* grendelrt
* decisions
* quesalupa
* DriftingSpirit
* Milennia
* Whogie
* BRSxIgnition
* TheTylerDurden
* Rather Dashing
* Fallingdove
* Cloud7per
* Harusame
* ahdurian
* magikalf
* ak1337azn
* Lys Skygge
* Lexad
* Ephemeris
* Chucker
* coolasj19
* Razgriz-Specter
* AlexFlame116
* SheHateMe

I was here from jump. Re-adding my name to the list again.

I'm probably gonna change my avatar to the new one above.

Lemondish

I'm so upset. How did I miss the chance to get a ticket? How did people go through???

Right there with you. Spent all afternoon, evening, and now this morning trying to land a couple tickets only to come up empty handed. Can't even add my name to the wait list.

I'm not convinced it's actually sold out, though.

quesalupa

I'm so upset. How did I miss the chance to get a ticket? How did people go through???

Right there with you. Spent all afternoon, evening, and now this morning trying to land a couple tickets only to come up empty handed. Can't even add my name to the wait list.

I'm not convinced it's actually sold out, though.
I wouldn't worry too much if you haven't gotten one yet. Last night's method being pretty sketch combined with the server issues could have messed with the ticket count. Plus Sony could always void those from yesterday out and do a redo (please don't).

I wouldn't worry too much if you haven't gotten one yet. Last night's method being pretty sketch combined with the server issues could have messed with the ticket count. Plus Sony could always void those from yesterday out and do a redo (please don't).
So many ppl got tickets I actually wonder if they do that. Even with passes there's a chance ppl can't get in according to the website anyway

Experien

Site never opened until this morning with invalid code.

Sony should've just opened the tickets available by timezone. That way it isn't a massive rush from all over the US at once.

Elandyll

Banned
Yeah, I think demand was just severely underestimated.
As much as it pains me to admit (I think making it a free event is awesome for the PS community), in order to reduce access to those who really want to be there as opposed to those who want free stuff (I saw someone mentionning the registration not being worth a $5 PSN coupon), maybe they should start charging $5 or even $10 for a couple tickets.

schaft0620

As much as it pains me to admit (I think making it a free event is awesome for the PS community), in order to reduce access to those who really want to be there as opposed to those who want free stuff (I saw someone mentionning the registration not being worth a $5 PSN coupon), maybe they should start charging $5 or even $10 for a couple tickets.

Honestly if it came with a free copy of Knack 2 I would pay $75

I said it the first year I'd rather pay normal ticket prices

BAcFpIk.png

Hall of Fame:

* IDontBeatGames
* Brawl96
* JigglesBunny
* Christiankid7
* geomon
* NESPowerHouse
* TetraGenesis
* JK-Money
* Animefreek
* Rapscallion
* Blackleg-sanji1
* RemyL
* ArkkAngel007
* Mhee12Bee
* iosefe
* Trace
* grendelrt
* decisions
* quesalupa
* DriftingSpirit
* Milennia
* Whogie
* BRSxIgnition
* TheTylerDurden
* Rather Dashing
* Fallingdove
* Cloud7per
* Harusame
* ahdurian
* magikalf
* ak1337azn
* Lys Skygge
* Lexad
* Ephemeris
* Chucker
* coolasj19
* Razgriz-Specter
* AlexFlame116

Why aren't I on the list? :(

(Holy shit, we got to 60 pages lmao)

So far PlayStation has been tweeting about upcoming games but I'm sure sometime before 10 or 12 we'll get something. The question is what though?

TyrantII

Never going to work because then they will not be allowed to overbook these, and scalpers will move in because they won't offer overflow spots for no show tickets.

The way it works now there's zero reason to scalp tickets because they'll just fill the theater as best they can for free if need be.

Lemondish

I've needed to show my ID both times and get checked off a list, no idea how you get scalped for something like this.

Last year I put my name as Nathan Drake on the ticket. They giggled, appreciated the tshirt I wore, and let checked my real name off.

Perhaps you just don't have the chillest Sony folks in your theatre :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom