• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is this t-shirt ok?

They're comfy as hell, but they are the favorite shoe style of old white men for that reason.

I wear the all black variety to the gym.

new balance has better all white shoes that don't look stereotypically dadish

For what it's worth I've only had 1 pair of NB shoes and they were comfortable as hell, just stay away from some of their best selling stuff lol

JMtr8hr.jpg

I wear these guys. Super comfy, and they actually fit my weirdly shaped feet

What say the gaf fashion police

PillarEN

You guys to step up your fashion game asap.

Y'all ain't rockin any VLONE or Off-White? Supreme? BAPE? Balmain? Thrasher? Yeezy? Raf? Rick Owens? Margiela? Yohji Yamamoto?

I moved on to BOY for my edgy type tees.

Not really but I saw a dude from the far east rocking one here last week. Poor guy was completely ignorant. I chalk it up to the other engrish type shirts though this was a symbol type shirt of course.

zeemumu

I don't think it's that offensive but you'll probably get in trouble. Also the shirt's just not that good in general.
That's a pretty lame shirt

Wear this instead:

caKhd1x.jpg

Don't wear this. They'll sell you into slavery and lie and tell your parents that you're dead.

Edit: Got my J-first name people mixed up there for a moment

Tawpgun

haha we got them gays with that shirt haha liberty guns beer trucks hell yeah brothers!

It's a stupid shirt, it is a bit offensive and I would cringe hard if I ever saw it in public.

Find this pretty stupid. I'm not any far left progressive or anything but to me, that says that LGBT means Liberty, guns, beer, and trucks, which I think is a misappropriation of what that abbreviation means, which is normally supporting the rights of lesbian, gays, bisexual and transgendered people.

Offensive... Not really. You're just a fucking idiot if you're really into the message.

i'm going to go out on a limb and say yeah, since despite being the butt of jokes sometimes, peta is a voluntary organization and not a persecuted minority
Sure, but it's taking a acronym that stands for one thing and making it stand for what is generally considered the opposite. Which is way more obvious in the case of Peta then in this case.

Usually as a means of making a joke. Something that said something along the lines of "Trans lives don't matter" or something similar to that would be where I'd draw the line on offensiveness. Changing what a acronym stands for is just a dumb joke.

Poppy

Sure, but it's taking a acronym that stands for one thing and making it stand for what is generally considered the opposite.

Usually as a means of making a joke. Something that said something along the lines of "Trans lives don't matter" or something similar to that would be where I'd draw the line on offensiveness. Changing what a acronym stands for is just a dumb joke.

well the examples both certainly have a lot in common like, as you say, being dumb (as shit). and additionally probably only worn by only dumb as shit people. so i cant totally disagree with you

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
Wearing that shirt is akin to celebrating straight pride day or asking about why white entertainment . As in, a really bad and stupid idea.

Top Bottom