• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Project Dark (PS3/360) announced - Successor to Demon's Souls [From Software/Bamco]

Apath

oracrest said:
From my experience, DS splits people into two camps. Those that can't get past the first boss or two, and then those that have played through 3 or 4 times. :D
Yep, that's me.

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
Rabbitwork said:
field of kings: souls of the dark tower

much better...

"Dark Rings" sounds too much like a "dark" version of Eternal Ring (which is the worst in the genre).

Kafel

Banned
John Harker said:
much better...

"Dark Rings" sounds too much like a "dark" version of Eternal Ring (which is the worst in the genre).

It sounds like a Dark Sonic (with guns).

Finally some news to put up on my project dark news watch site. Ha ha I knew I shouldn't have gotten into that pursuit. However, I like both names fairly well. Definitely dark fantasy. Didnt even even think of eternal rings. I wouldnt mind something like dark crowns. Love FROM so much.

Dark Carrots
Demon Elephant's Dung
Crown of the Hobo King
Poop Has Arrived
Arnold Schwarzenegger's Souls

etc

call it anything it's still Demon's Souls 2 and umm next time i see a bump i hope it's concrete new info!

Emitan

Kenak said:
Yep, that's me.
Just keeping trying! After putting the game down for months I started a new character this week and finally beat 2-1. It's so exhilarating! And then a Black Phantom invaded and stole my body. And it was awesome.

Dark Rings sounds like a new Sonic game and Crowns of the Dark is just bad.

If it can't be called Demon's Souls 2, how about another apostrophe-s name to match it (and King's Field).

MvmntInGrn said:
Dark Rings sounds like a new Sonic game and Crowns of the Dark is just bad.

If it can't be called Demon's Souls 2, how about another apostrophe-s name to match it (and King's Field).
How about 'Awesome's Game: Part 2'?

Canova

Banned
Dark Souls?!? What a stupid name. Should've been Demon's Souls 2

Sony might as well give up Demon's Souls trademark since they don't care about the game to begin with.

Top Bottom