• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Just came back from a club. Bridgeview.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
I just got back from the Bridgeview Yacht Club. Man, I had a great fucking time. So much better than the lousy time I had at this club called DNA a few months back. I went with my best friend, one of my very close girlfriends (Liz), an old friend of ours from high school (Kira), this damn cute girl that I just met and who seems pretty into me (Adalina) and the girl's friend. The club was downright awesome. Music was great, girls were beautiful, all of us had a great time. The outdoor porch was pretty kick ass too. Incidentally, I ended up making out with my close friend Liz more than a handful of times and a few times even in front of that Adalina girl. I was pretty nervous about hanging with Adalina, but I was feeling a shitty and stuck up vibe from her so I ditched my plans to dance with her for most of the night and just ended up dancing with Liz and Kira.

Weeeeeeeee. Just felt like sharing. I'm so fucking tired, but I can't sleep. My head's pounding.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Cerebral Palsy said:
I just got back from no one cares.

Oh be nice. :p

I've never really been a club person. I'm only 18 now, my friends and I had a great time sneaking into pubs and clubs during Spring Break. I can't believe how many clubs just let us in and drink without carding, St. Patrick's Days rocks!! But now that I can enter without any thrill, its not really for me. I can understand why people like them, but I'm not really into the whole dancing and standing thing. Maybe when I turn 21 and can drink they will appeal to me more.

So you just made out with your friend for the hell of it. Hope that isn't going to be a problem in the morning. ;)

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
retardboy said:
/me waiting for someone to say FHUTA!!!!

Nah, I could never do such a thing to Alpha. It would just ruin everything we have now.

AlphaSnake

Grizzlyjin said:
Nah, I could never do such a thing to Alpha. It would just ruin everything we have now.

Hahahahahaha. But nah, it's not a problem. 'Cause we did it more than just once or twice throughout the night, and I already spoke to her this morning. :p

Joe

im not into clubs so i dont go but i have friends that go to bridgeview all the time, dna not so much.

Fatalah

I was supposed to go there 2 Tuesday's ago. It rained and clubs are mainly lame spots for lame people so no GO.

AlphaSnake

Fatalah said:
I was supposed to go there 2 Tuesday's ago. It rained and clubs are mainly lame spots for lame people so no GO.

It's lame when you go with a bunch of guys, but when you have girls as your company, then it's great.

yeah, not nearly as cool as your living room.

Hahahaha.

AlphaSnake

Haha, if you don't care then why the fuck are you reading the thread? Lol.

wow, more fictional stories being told by the habitual liar known as alphasnake. even if it were true, and i have my doubts, why post such nonsense? tomorrow, duders, i'm going to post a thread titled "filled up my car with gas at shell instead of exxon -- with two friends, too."

i'm sure it'll set a blistering pace.

Diablos

HalfPastNoon said:
wow, more fictional stories being told by the habitual liar known as alphasnake. even if it were true, and i have my doubts, why post such nonsense? tomorrow, duders, i'm going to post a thread titled "filled up my car with gas at shell instead of exxon -- with two friends, too."

HAHAHAHAHA

GUYS WHEN I WAS TAKING A SHIT TODAY, I WAS IN A 3-WAY CONVO WITH 2 GIRLS ON MY COLOR SCREEN CEL PHONE, MAN IT WAS SO COOL

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
AlphaSnake said:
It's lame when you go with a bunch of guys, but when you have girls as your company, then it's great.

No way, rollin with your boys to the club is tons better than having to go with girls. You have like five wingmen, we all know girls at clubs hang out in flocks.

My friend wants to go to one this Friday, Flow. It's the opening of the Feel Me Flow fridays or some shit. Actually I don't know if it's a club or a lounge... what I DO know is that the Giants play Friday night so I am undecided.

I used to be anti-club, only 'cause they were so intimidating. Now I just don't give enough of a fuck.

AeroGod

HalfPastNoon said:

ROFL, Exxon. WTF

Diablos said:
HAHAHAHAHA

GUYS WHEN I WAS TAKING A SHIT TODAY, I WAS IN A 3-WAY CONVO WITH 2 GIRLS ON MY COLOR SCREEN CEL PHONE, MAN IT WAS SO COOL

roll.gif
roll.gif

AlphaSnake

Wellington said:
No way, rollin with your boys to the club is tons better than having to go with girls. You have like five wingmen, we all know girls at clubs hang out in flocks.

My friend wants to go to one this Friday, Flow. It's the opening of the Feel Me Flow fridays or some shit. Actually I don't know if it's a club or a lounge... what I DO know is that the Giants play Friday night so I am undecided.

I used to be anti-club, only 'cause they were so intimidating. Now I just don't give enough of a fuck.

I guess this is where you and I disgaree, brah. I can't stand a sausage party. I have to go to a club with girls, especially girls that I'm comfortable with. I haven't had a time better than last night in quite a while.

AlphaSnake said:
I guess this is where you and I disgaree, brah. I can't stand a sausage party. I have to go to a club with girls, especially girls that I'm comfortable with. I haven't had a time better than last night in quite a while.

ok, so you're basically admitting that you have no qualms with being viewed as "one of the girls," then? sad. when i go to clubs, titty bars, etc... i go with my guy friends. the girls are seen after...

seperation of fun and girls, dude. it's vital. like seperation of church and state.

Suerte

Girls/guys, dosen't make a difference to me. Although sometimes if I go to say... a gay bar, with a dude friend, they might think we're together, which sucks. I'd imagine it might be the same if you breeders went to a club with girls.

AlphaSnake

HalfPastNoon said:
ok, so you're basically admitting that you have no qualms with being viewed as "one of the girls," then? sad. when i go to clubs, titty bars, etc... i go with my guy friends. the girls are seen after...

seperation of fun and girls, dude. it's vital. like seperation of church and state.

You're not "one of the girls" when you're making out with the people you came with. Fun is fun.

CK: Yeah, I don't like that shit either. Whenever it happened last night, I just reached for the hand, pulled her in and wrapped my hands around her waist; guy leaves.

Hitman

Edmonton's milkshake attracts no boys.
Remember when Alphasnake wanted those girl butterfly jeans.. Man.. that was funny shit.

AlphaSnake

Hitman said:
Remember when Alphasnake wanted those girl butterfly jeans.. Man.. that was funny shit.

Of course that would be HalfPastNoon/Lonestar, you fucking dork. Hahahaha.

Diablos: What corner? I don't like it when you troll them, but I really don't care that you don't like their music. There's a difference...

Socreges

Banned
Cerebral Palsy said:
I just got back from no one cares.
Bahaha.

I like that Alpha didn't skirt around it, though, and admitted that he just wanted to tell people about his good time. I prefer that to people guising their thread with a faux discussion proposal, a la: "So who else has creepy neighbours??"

AlphaSnake

Mike Works said:
hahaha, no, what happened

You don't remember Lonestar's thread with the red Guess jeans he wanted to buy for like nearly $100? He's mistaking me for Lonestar.

AlphaSnake said:
You don't remember Lonestar's thread with the red Guess jeans he wanted to buy for like nearly $100? He's mistaking me for Lonestar.

i bought those jeans, and they came out to $108, bitch. girls love them and my style.

AlphaSnake

HalfPastNoon said:
i bought those jeans, and they came out to $108, bitch. girls love them and my style.

When will you teach me how to stunt?

i shouldn't really be criticizing alpha over hwat happened becuase i managned to pull the same stunt tonight, although it wasn't my intention. i go to my best friend megan's house, and she ask's me if i'd like to join her and her friend katy to a bar to drink a few rounds. i say sure, why the hell not...first night out of the hospital, mine as well. turns into this big girl fest, and i'm the only guy. i felt gay. seriously. if i would have known beforehand that she'd be calling all her friends to come up, i would have said fuck no.

but something weird happened tonight involing megan. first, she changed right in FRONT of me. i mean, she asked me to turn around and not to look, but wtf, i'm a guy, and she's got huge breasts. those things are killer!!! she's never done that before. usually, she leaves the room.. then, she got on me about sleeping with a friend of hers. "so, i heard about you and audry.. that's cool... *stares off to space*"

fucking women. i'd fuck her, though. tomorrow, we start our journy of looking for apartments. i dunno if i want to lose my privacy, though, as i have my own place right now...

AlphaSnake

HalfPastNoon said:
i shouldn't really be criticizing alpha over hwat happened becuase i managned to pull the same stunt tonight, although it wasn't my intention. i go to my best friend megan's house, and she ask's me if i'd like to join her and her friend katy to a bar to drink a few rounds. i say sure, why the hell not...first night out of the hospital, mine as well. turns into this big girl fest, and i'm the only guy. i felt gay. seriously. if i would have known beforehand that she'd be calling all her friends to come up, i would have said fuck no.

but something weird happened tonight involing megan. first, she changed right in FRONT of me. i mean, she asked me to turn around and not to look, but wtf, i'm a guy, and she's got huge breasts. those things are killer!!! she's never done that before. usually, she leaves the room.. then, she got on me about sleeping with a friend of hers. "so, i heard about you and audry.. that's cool... *stares off to space*"

fucking women. i'd fuck her, though. tomorrow, we start our journy of looking for apartments. i dunno if i want to lose my privacy, though, as i have my own place right now...

Hahaha, fairy. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom