• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Beyonce to be honored with Billboard Milliennium Award, could your fave?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Source: Billboard.com

Beyoncé will be honored with Billboard Millennium Award at the 2011 Billboard Music Awards. The iconic performer and international star will receive the honor at the May 22 show, which will air on ABC at 8-11pm ET/PT from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.

The Billboard Millennium Award will recognize Beyoncé's career achievements and influence in the music industry, from her role as the frontwoman of Destiny's Child to her three-chart-topping solo albums, which have collectively earned her 16 Grammy awards and ASCAP's Pop Songwriter of the Year award. Previously, Billboard named Beyoncé its Woman of the Year in October 2009, and Top Female Artist of the Decade in December 2009.

Beyoncé's Billboard Milliennium Award will arrive just as the star puts the finishig touches on her fourth studio album, due out later this year. The album, whose debut single "Run the World (Girls)" premiered in April.
The lesser girls will stay mad and pressed as they should. Beysus is coming for your wig, polish your scalp before it's too late.

0dsCL.png

Kelly Rowland is in a dark basement, surrounded by walls plastered with news clippings of Beyonce's accomlishments. She will have her revenge.

Teh Hamburglar said:
Kelly Rowland is in a dark basement, surrounded by walls plastered with news clippings of Beyonce's accomlishments. She will have her revenge.

I think she now has a living of some sort here in Britain, don't ask

Jangocube said:
Looks? Definitely

Musical talent? Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha

These awards are always terrible.
Show me someone more talented than Beyonce. She can sing and dance at the same time.

No other artist can do that.

Teh Hamburglar said:
Who is Kelly Rowland?

Swag

Jangocube said:
Looks? Definitely
Musical talent? Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha
These awards are always terrible.

Not directing this at you, but I love the amazing hypocrisy associated with award shows.

Lady Gaga wins a Grammy and you get "Grammies aren't indicative of artist talent anyway"

Arcade Fire wins a Grammy and you get "Fuck yeah about time a good band wins a Grammy"

Uh, gaf is starting to sound more and more like ONTD.

"Beysus, Godga, Spiritney, Rihallah"
"Fierce, HBIC, Better than your fave, Flawless"
"Haters stay pressed"
"Cultural baptism, religious cleansing"
"guuurl, betch, oh no you didnt"
*Some witty .gif of a "fierce woman" to end post*

It gets old, people... You're not actually saying anything with catch phrases like that.

Satch

Banned
Souldriver said:

"Haters stay pressed"

It gets old, people... You're not actually saying anything with catch phrases like that.
Okay.

Souldriver said:

"Haters stay pressed"

Dude..... Wait, what?

Oozer3993

Teh Hamburglar said:
Letoya Luckett is in a dark basement, surrounded by walls plastered with news clippings of Beyonce's accomlishments. She will have her revenge.

Fixed for complete accuracy. Kelly Rowland doesn't have the heart to do anything to Beyonce. Mostly because Beyonce's dad already stole Kelly's heart.

MYE

Afrocentric-Asian said:
I'll never understand why she's married to Jay-Z.

I wasnt around whe she was looking for cock.

Dump that ugly fuck. Its not too late for us, Beyoncé!!!

Honestly, every time I see her I can't help but think about how I would fuck the shit out of her. Whenever I see her i feel ike she would unleash these primal forces in me that I can't tap otherwise. I would fuck her til she bleeds

oh and props to her for winning the award I guess

effzee

Wait Beyonce is hated on GAF?

She doesn't write her own songs but she can sing her lungs out. Her last album was a double album and 1 of the 2 were ballads which were awesome.

Plus dat ass

Plus dat face

Plus dem melons

Plus dem hips

Influence on music? I can't think of artists she's influenced or what dramatic change she has contributed to pop music but then again I can't think of any female stars from the start of the millennium who have reached the same level of sustained fame as her, plus she's fine as fuck and I'd pound that pussy till I passed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom