• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gay Age - What do I do tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dupy

"it is in giving that we receive"
So I'm pretty into this guy I met last weekend. I met up with him and his friends tonight and it went well. I like his friends and I still really like him. He was sick though so he took off early. We parted on good terms, most likely meeting up again in the future. Otherwise he would have just blown me off this week. You know the gays...

Now tomorrow night my sister is in town and we want to go out on the town (San Fran). I'm actually going to San Diego next weekend so I won't be able to see this guy for another two weeks (he doesn't go out on weekdays). What do I do? Do I take my sister to a gay bar and invite the guy out too? Seems selfish. She knows I'm gay so it wouldn't be a big shock if I told her I was into this guy. But is it too much inviting this guy out with my sister? I'm still not even sure if straight rules apply to the gay world.

Anyone?

M3wThr33

Banned
*long whistle*
Wow... uhm... can't say I have any experience that could help here.
Althought my girlfriend likes gay bars because they often have great music.

Depends on your relationship with your sister, is she willing to help you get laid?
I really enjoy playing wingman for my cousin (he's super gay). :)

Dupy

norinrad21 said:
Its kinda late now but come this afternoon, the gaymers would be out in droves to help you out with this one.

I hope so! Tomorrow is pretty soon. I need the woodwork to come out.

KDups said:
I hope so! Tomorrow is pretty soon. I need the woodwork to come out.

Yar best of luck to ya!

I think inviting your sister may seem more of a friend thing then a "Hey I <3 you" type thing, so I agree with CurseoftheMods, but then I'm not really experienced in this whole neck of the woods, but once again Best of Luck!

Dupy

PezRadar said:
Yar best of luck to ya!

I think inviting your sister may seem more of a friend thing then a "Hey I <3 you" type thing, so I agree with CurseoftheMods, but then I'm not really experienced in this whole neck of the woods, but once again Best of Luck!

Thanks, I'll try my best! Yeah I don't want to seem too desperate. You straight guys seem to know how to pull off the, "Yeah it's cool, I like you" vibe better than us. We're more direct, so subtletly can be challenging. But I don't want to seem too direct. My issue:p

SuperPac

KDups said:
Now tomorrow night my sister is in town and we want to go out on the town (San Fran). I'm actually going to San Diego next weekend so I won't be able to see this guy for another two weeks (he doesn't go out on weekdays). What do I do? Do I take my sister to a gay bar and invite the guy out too? Seems selfish. She knows I'm gay so it wouldn't be a big shock if I told her I was into this guy. But is it too much inviting this guy out with my sister? I'm still not even sure if straight rules apply to the gay world.

Wait, there are different rules for each world? Shit, I've been using just the one this whole time. What I would do is find out if your sister's cool with it, then invite the guy out too (and make sure he knows you'll be with a guest, too). Worst he can say is "no." And if he does say no, give him your cell # so if he changes his mind he could meet you and your sister somewhere.

Shawn128

I really don't have any experience here so....

I say just give him a swift FHUTA* and hope for the best.

*FHUTA DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE

emomoonbase

I'm free 2night after my LARPing guild meets.
I'd tell him that your hanging with sis tonight (as family is more important than someone you might hook up with) but if he wants to meet you at wherever your going at some point he's welcome to.

White Man

If your sister's cool with it, and he's cool with it, why not?

How old are the parties involved? If you lads are pretty young, and aren't used to being out, or going out as a couple, it may be best to put this off for now.

M3wThr33 said:
*long whistle*
Wow... uhm... can't say I have any experience that could help here.
Althought my girlfriend likes gay bars because they often have great music.

I don't understand why you breeders keep coming in gayming age threads just to state that you don't know anything about the question at hand or "that video doesn't have enough chicks!"...

LuCkymoON

Banned
KDups said:
So I'm pretty into this guy I met last weekend. I met up with him and his friends tonight and it went well. I like his friends and I still really like him. He was sick though so he took off early. We parted on good terms, most likely meeting up again in the future. Otherwise he would have just blown me off this week. You know the gays...

Anyone?
Invite him out with your sister. When she's not looking, FHUTA.

Don't take your sister out with you. It'd make it almost as if you're trying to get the guy to meet your family or something and he might freak out, thinking you're moving way fast.

It'd also totally change the dynamics - he'd now be with you who he's only just met, and your sister who he's never met, so it'd be almost 2-against-1 which again could freak him out.

Maybe go out for dinner with your sister or something then meet up with the guy (just you and the guy) later on.

Dupy

It'd also totally change the dynamics - he'd now be with you who he's only just met, and your sister who he's never met, so it'd be almost 2-against-1 which again could freak him out.

Totally what I figured, so I just went out with my sister and roommate tonight. I'm calling the guy tomorrow for a potential Sunday date. We'll see.

Thanks guys.

Freestyler said:
True, but the night before, Dups went out with this guy and his friends and had a good time. I'm assuming he's never met them before...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom