• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The "FREE to a good home" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
GraveRobberX's Giveaway Give-A-Thon o_O?

I got 6 gift codes for the Humble Indie Bundle #3, they even threw in #2, so you get 10+ games to enjoy + Minecraft key

6 codes, 6 questions, 6 answers....hmm...666 very devious

Question 4:

How many retail (boxed) games do I currently own for all my systems...make it easier only 360 + PS3?

Give it to first person w/o going over by 11:45PM the latest

Edit: for this:
GraveRobberX said:

I got 6 gift codes for the Humble Indie Bundle #3, they even threw in #2, so you get 10+ games to enjoy + Minecraft key

Question 4:

How many retail (boxed) games do I currently own for all my systems...make it easier only 360 + PS3?

JambiBum

GraveRobberX said:

Question 4:

18?

GraveRobberX said:

Question 4:

GraveRobberX said:

Question 4:

25 Bob.

GraveRobberX said:

Question 4:

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
GraveRobberX said:

Question 4:

Ryusei

Neo Member
GraveRobberX said:

Question 4:

Dug

Banned
GraveRobberX said:

Question 4:

forrest

formerly nacire
GraveRobberX said:

Question 4:

Zero?

GraveRobberX said:

Question 4:

GrizzNKev

Banned
GraveRobberX said:

Question 4:

38?

I'm giving away my second copy of the classic adventure game, Alundra for the PSone. If you've only ever heard of this game but never played it, I encourage you to read up on it, watch some videos, and yearn for the classic platforming and puzzling.

The game itself is in excellent condition: the disc is scratch-free and plays flawlessly, the manual is crisp, and it includes the ol' fatty double-thickness case. There is however, no map, and I can tell one of the jewel case doors has been replaced (it doesn't close as smoothly as factory standard). Those are really nitpicks though, coming from someone with OCD.

Terms

Quid pro quo. To enter the draw, you have to show me that you have supported Vic on the PSN, and niche titles that deserve more attention.

Please post a picture as proof that you own one of the games Working Designs/Gaijinworks/Vic has released on PSN thus far: Arc the Lad I/II/III, or Alundra. I would prefer the PS3 or PSP menu showing the title and description, but I'll trust your honesty.

I'll leave this open for at least 48 hours, so people can have a chance to take their picture. If more than one person posts, then I'll randomly pick a winner. Good luck!

VVsmP.jpg
EAHFk.jpg
QJIQH.jpg

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
GraveRobberX said:
You Win lol

Answer: 51

Goddamn, he pulled a 'Price is Right' overbid on me. lol.

Edit: Actually he posted before me, oops. I would have used that tactic if I had known, haha.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.

Question 5:

Of my 51 games, what is my PS3 to XBox360 game ratio?...meaning what % of game do I own for the PS3...if you remember the PSN outage thread, my picture in there might help you out

First to get close or get it, gets code #5

You got 15 minutes

SabinFigaro said:
I'm giving away my second copy of the classic adventure game, Alundra for the PSone. If you've only ever heard of this game but never played it, I encourage you to read up on it, watch some videos, and yearn for the classic platforming and puzzling.

The game itself is in excellent condition: the disc is scratch-free and plays flawlessly, the manual is crisp, and it includes the ol' fatty double-thickness case. There is however, no map, and I can tell one of the jewel case doors has been replaced (it doesn't close as smoothly as factory standard). Those are really nitpicks though, coming from someone with OCD.

Terms

Quid pro quo. To enter the draw, you have to show me that you have supported Vic on the PSN, and niche titles that deserve more attention.

Please post a picture as proof that you own one of the games Working Designs/Gaijinworks/Vic has released on PSN thus far: Arc the Lad I/II/III, or Alundra. I would prefer the PS3 or PSP menu showing the title and description, but I'll trust your honesty.

I'll leave this open for at least 48 hours, so people can have a chance to take their picture. If more than one person posts, then I'll randomly pick a winner. Good luck!

VVsmP.jpg
EAHFk.jpg
QJIQH.jpg

Damn shame that I couldn't possibly use a physical copy of Alundra I (though I can't even find it immediately ATM).

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
GraveRobberX said:

Question 5:

Of my 51 games, what is my PS3 to XBox360 game ratio?...meaning what % of game do I own for the PS3...if you remember the PSN outage thread, my picture in there might help you out

You got 15 minutes

96%

GrizzNKev

Banned
GraveRobberX said:

Question 5:

You got 15 minutes

73%

M_A_C

GraveRobberX said:

Question 5:

You got 15 minutes

66%

GraveRobberX said:

Question 5:

You got 15 minutes
69%

Dug

Banned
GraveRobberX said:

Question 5:

You got 15 minutes
95%

Spike

GraveRobberX said:

Question 5:

You got 15 minutes

80%

GraveRobberX said:

Question 5:

You got 15 minutes

68%

GraveRobberX said:

Question 5:

You got 15 minutes

Percentage of PS3 games: 45%

fernoca

GraveRobberX said:

Question 5:

You got 15 minutes
62/38
62%?

forrest

formerly nacire
GraveRobberX said:

Question 5:

You got 15 minutes

33%

Thoraxes

GraveRobberX said:

Question 5:

You got 15 minutes
75%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom