• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rebecca Black pulls out of school after incessant teasing

Status
Not open for further replies.

feel

Otrebor Nightmarecoat said:
Im an asshole and even I find this cruel. Poor kid. Shes hot too. Deliciously hot.
I remember once in high school I made the Carlton dance just for fun and some guy started teasing me for it and everyone joined in. Three months passed and the douche still bothered me for it so i punched him in the face and he fell so i stuck my finger in my asshole, got a good chunk of poo in my finger and washed his teeth and mouth with it. I didint go to prom.
33o1lb7.jpg

Nix

Banned
DominoKid said:
oh no i meant Bayside like Saved By The Bell.

Dissapointed. I was going to give you a bro-fist, but now...good day.

I SAID GOOD DAY!

Edit: Holy shit! That's the same poster? I thought it was two different people, because I suspected one fucked up post a person was enough for one thread.

Mengetsu

Don't like her music but she seems like a nice person and no one deserves being driven out of school. People have no respect...

I remember once in high school I made the Carlton dance just for fun and some guy started teasing me for it and everyone joined in. Three months passed and the douche still bothered me for it so i punched him in the face and he fell so i stuck my finger in my asshole, got a good chunk of poo in my finger and washed his teeth and mouth with it. I didint go to prom.

carlton.gif
35n679c.gif

Zibrahim

fp8pv.gif

VOOK said:

I felt like the joke was done and when I see another parody I'll just go "another one of those okay whatever) but goddamnit if that isn't the best thing I've seen all week.

On topic though, I really hope that she learns a lesson from this and becomes slightly more aware what her...perfomance...sounds like for other people. This theoretically should prevent from her releasing more inane drivel like Friday is, and everyone wins if that happens.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
vas_a_morir said:
She's 13.

My generation: Do something stupid at school. Class laughs at you. Maybe the school laughs at you if its really dumb.

This generation: Do something dumb and upload it onto the internet. World laughs at you.

Kids are fucking idiots (I know, I used to be one) and if they stopped for even a microsecond to realise just how exposed they are posting random shit on the internet, they might do it less often.

carlton.gif
hR35LB.gif

Aselith

I watched her video as a result of this thread. I wish I hadn't. I think I'm gonna get down on some bleach on Friday.

mrklaw said:
My generation: Do something stupid at school. Class laughs at you. Maybe the school laughs at you if its really dumb.

This generation: Do something dumb and upload it onto the internet. World laughs at you.

Kids are fucking idiots (I know, I used to be one) and if they stopped for even a microsecond to realise just how exposed they are posting random shit on the internet, they might do it less often.

I don't think enough of them know. Plus some just got caught in the crosshairs of "anonymous"/4chan, which is unfortunate.

Medalion

Banned
Nobody was asking you to watch her video or listen to her song, you are not even her target demographic.

The fact grown ups have to put their opinion forward and bully her online just so they don't have to be exposed to her "music" when it was just some random music video from an indie tween pop label for tweens and teens

Medalion said:
Nobody was asking you to watch her video or listen to her song, you are not even her target demographic.

The fact grown ups have to put their opinion forward and bully her online just so they don't have to be exposed to her "music" when it was just some random music video from an indie tween pop label for tweens and teens

Apparently it's hard to avoid youtubes. Although the fact that other people spammed it everywhere didn't help. But still that's not her fault.

VOOK said:
Someone else should have pulled out so we didn't have Rebecca Black.

Why the fuck is gaf getting all bent out of shape over this post? This is mild at best... and is quite hilarious. First post nailed.

Usually the puns are in terrible taste (yet funny) and everyone thinks it's Shakespeare. Is today opposite day or something?

maybe they should tease her about the fact that she donated all the proceeds from Friday to Japanese relief efforts... oh wait.

fuck kids. and fuck everyone hating on a poor 15 year old girl who just wanted to have a little fun.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Her mum is going to be her teacher? Surely it'd be a better idea to hire tutors.

Zzoram

mescalineeyes said:
maybe they should tease her about the fact that she donated all the proceeds from Friday to Japanese relief efforts... oh wait.

fuck kids. and fuck everyone hating on a poor 15 year old girl who just wanted to have a little fun.

All of it? Or just some?

I'm pretty sure she's not rich, one youtube hit and a decent selling iTunes single doesn't make someone rich, especially after paying agents/managers/etc.

Zzoram

Ferga said:
how is she not embarrassed??

Pretty much the whole world mocks her song and she still performs it on tv??

god damn, she'll do anything for money

Wouldn't you?

I'd get on stage and sing too if they paid me.

Koodo

Banned
nffbd3.jpg

carlton.gif
ahhhhhhuq5.gif

carlton.gif

DYRl4.gif

daycru

Zzoram said:
All of it? Or just some?

I'm pretty sure she's not rich, one youtube hit and a decent selling iTunes single doesn't make someone rich, especially after paying agents/managers/etc.
She's not shit, her parents are the ones who paid for her vanity project.

Kabouter

Zzoram said:
All of it? Or just some?

Wouldn't it be more likely that she is rich, or at least that her parents are? I mean, would an average family pay thousands of dollars to have their teenage daughter star in her own music video?

jaxword

JaseC said:
Her mum is going to be her teacher? Surely it'd be a better idea to hire tutors.

Somehow I doubt her parents are very intelligent judges of character.

These are the same parents who were willing to give an unprepared little girl anything she wants, such as a ten thousand dollar music video...but were criminally ignorant of how cruel the entertainment world is.

If your little girl was in love with, say, ponies, and wanted a pony for herself, you wouldn't buy her some horse and just shove her on it. You'd train her on how to ride one, how to control it, and what to do when things go wrong.

Black's parents threw her on the pony and let it go loose in the wild. Criminally negligent.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
jaxword said:
Somehow I doubt her parents are very intelligent judges of character.

These are the same parents who were willing to give an unprepared little girl anything she wants, such as a ten thousand dollar music video...but were criminally ignorant of how cruel the entertainment world is.

If your little girl was in love with, say, ponies, and wanted a pony for herself, you wouldn't buy her some horse and just shove her on it. You'd train her on how to ride one, how to control it, and what to do when things go wrong.

Black's parents threw her on the pony and let it go loose in the wild. Criminally negligent.

Can't argue with that.

DoctorButt said:
any pics of her feet?

On Tarantino's phone, perhaps.

VOOK said:
Someone else should have pulled out so we didn't have Rebecca Black.

Haha perfect first reply.

zoukka said:
People = shit

Slipknot 4 lyfe

[IMG*]http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e90/DemonDizzle/carlton.gif[/IMG]

il5zIO.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom