• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 (PS3/360 - Nov. 15) [Up: Entire Roster Leaked, Art In OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Becquerel said:
No, we think we are going to see Nick and Rocky trailers.

@TopTier:
The game was alright. The funny thing about this song is that you can replace the "Bucky O'Hare" with "Rocket Raccoon", and the "S. T. A. R. S." bit with "Guardians of the Galaxy", and then everything would be exactly how it is in GotG. :3
LOL yeah pretty damn much. Also "IM A MEMBER OF S.T.A.R.S.!" *walks away*

AzureJericho said:
Who are you planning to main now?
I'm liking what I see from Hawkeye.

But, if Nova is awesome enough, I'll use him.

But, with Ultimate there will be a lot of characters I'll want to use. In vanilla Mahvel 3, not enough characters interested me.

I feel so inadequate when I look at my license card now haha.
Lucky Number Seven Force said:
Never really liked Hobo Phoenix, but he definitely looks like he's not above knocking a few people out.

95493-200259-PhoenixWrightWallPaperbyShadujpg-620x.jpg

Let's. fucking. GO.
Someone should swap every picture of Phoenix' face with the one from that shitty flip cover.

Shit would be amazing lol.

GuardianE said:
Huh? Why? Have they revealed something about License Cards?
Dude, relax lol.

I added a few more gaffers is all and they are strong as fuck. Sixfortyfive and Smurf have also leveled up quite a bit too. I haven't moved from 4th lord in months because I can't get consistent ten win streaks with my team. I'm just wondering how I've kept pace.

Ultimoo would love it on this side, man.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
SolarPowered said:
Dude, relax lol.

I added a few more gaffers is all and they are strong as fuck. Sixfortyfive and Smurf have also leveled up quite a bit too.

on PS3 or 360?

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
LOL I would love to play the 360 guys, but I can only play on ps3 pad and don't have the cash to drop money on a 360/live.
I wouldn't mind some free wins

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
SolarPowered said:
Dude, relax lol.

I added a few more gaffers is all and they are strong as fuck. Sixfortyfive and Smurf have also leveled up quite a bit too. I haven't moved from 4th lord in months because I can't get consistent ten win streaks with my team. I'm just wondering how I've kept pace.

Sorry, I got a little excited. Since TGS is here, I expect things to leak every couple of minutes. :p

You could add me on XBL- GuardianE9999. I'm just a 5th Lord. I haven't played ranked in over 3 months. I mostly stick to player matches.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
QisTopTier said:
LOL I would love to play the 360 guys, but I can only play on ps3 pad and don't have the cash to drop money on a 360/live.

I have ps3 too but I am not sure if I will buy umvc3 for ps3 since I felt that I should wait for umvc3:AE or whatever they are sprouting out.

I'm not a comic guy enough to know who is in "The Mighty" entirely. I recognize most of them, but is that Red She-Hulk with a sword?

Assuming the chick on the left is Ms. Marvel, who is the red head while I'm asking...

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Nils said:
As of next month there's a new slew of costumes they can choose from for a sizeable part of the cast.

radegg.jpg

I could potentially see the Iron Fist one make it in.
I would love Tron vs. Marvel vs. Capcom.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
IntelliHeath said:
if anyone want a challenges (or maybe free wins) so challenge me on 360. My name is same as my username.
If your looking for competitors on 360, you should post more in the MvC3 OT man. All the regulars and new cats looking for challengers are there. The amount of people playing actually grown as of recent I would say too.

Smo21

enzo_gt said:
If your looking for competitors on 360, you should post more in the MvC3 OT man. All the regulars and new cats looking for challengers are there. The amount of people playing actually grown as of recent I would say too.
I haven't played in a while but feel free to add me. I think its in my profile (360)

Mista Koo

spindashing said:
Phoenix Wright HYPE. As for alternate outfits go, this could be one for Phoenix Wright.

ye-phoenix-seriousa.gif
Japan says no way:

Uwl5v.gif

How many Capcom characters are called Ryu :lol?!

He's actually Ryuichi but whatever.

QisTopTier said:
I'd love to see how things would go with my regular pad and my brand new internet connection(holy crap I never lag unless the other guy has a HORRIBLE connection).

You are a big fish in a small pond right now, buddy.

vg260

I'm really interested in the Vita version of UMvC3. What worries me is the analog stick placement and how hard it is to access the buttons and d-pad without hitting the stick. I kinda think they'd be better off swapping the relative positions vertically. I'm curious to hear about hands-on with this.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
eidrian said:
AFAIK, there are no more char reveals for TGS. However, I don't really know their schedule/plans.

Hmmm. If you are right, then I thought so. I trust you and your source so I hope that we will hear something about modes and stuff tonight.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"

CAW translated the article. He highlight the important informations

There's a short interview at the end of the article:

- DLC characters are a possibility, but nothing's been determined yet.
- The interviewer asks about Phoenix Wright, and Niitsuma replies, "please wait a little bit longer." They are currently in the process of creating his reveal trailer.
- Phoenix Wright reminds Niitsuma of Hakushon Daimao from TvC with regards to general attack style.

I knew that Phoenix Wright would have panic kicks attack in air. (if he referred to that)

Edited: (Sorry about double post but I had to post this information)

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
IntelliHeath said:
CAW translated the article. He highlight the important informations

There's a short interview at the end of the article:

- DLC characters are a possibility, but nothing's been determined yet.
- The interviewer asks about Phoenix Wright, and Niitsuma replies, "please wait a little bit longer." They are currently in the process of creating his reveal trailer.
- Phoenix Wright reminds Niitsuma of Hakushon Daimao from TvC with regards to general attack style.

I knew that Phoenix Wright would have panic kicks attack in air. (if he referred to that)

Edited: (Sorry about double post but I had to post this information)
*e-kicks leaked list and IntelliHealth in the face simultaneously*

Lies. LIES.

Riposte

Mista Koo said:
Japan says no way:

Uwl5v.gif

How many Capcom characters are called Ryu :lol?!

He's actually Ryuichi but whatever.

This makes it better because it makes him look like a Ryu fangirl.

~Devil Trigger~

In favor of setting Muslim women on fire
Mr Touchdown said:
It's gonna be weird if when the Capcom side is turned to Japanese voices, they call out Phoenix as "RYUICHI!"

But I look forward to the Hulk yelling "POINTING MAN!!"
it'd be funny if HULK calls Vergil "DANTE!!"

vg260

probably posted already, but Vita gameplay vid.

Definitely less animated BGs.

Wish they'd make the main lifebar less thick, and the partner bars thicker. The color difference already differentiates them enough. They're too thin.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
This Capcom TGS shit is stupid and makes no sense.

Friday there was a stage show apparently, which is not listed on their TGS site.

However, the TGS site says the stage show is yet to occur and will at 14:20 (1:20 AM EST), and then the show will be updated to youtube at 19:00 (6:00 AM EST).

And then, the MH3G show was supposed to be at 10:30 (11:30 EST) tonight, but the video has been uploaded to Youtube for 23 hours now.. but none of the others that came immediately after it? WTF IS THIS SHIT

Beth Cyra

I just want to know what this means for the Resident Evil Ann and Re6 reveal.

And I guess it must of just fan speculation that TGS would have a larger then average reveal?

IntelliHeath said:
o_o

O_O

Holy shit, I never knew that people would read my name as IntelliHealth on board.
Yes, poor reading comprehension skills XD

TruePrime said:
I just want to know what this means for the Resident Evil Ann and Re6 reveal.

And I guess it must of just fan speculation that TGS would have a larger then average reveal?
Nah, it seems Niitsuma Ono'd us.

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
2&2 said:
probably posted already, but Vita gameplay vid.

Definitely less animated BGs.

Wish they'd make the main lifebar less thick, and the partner bars thicker. The color difference already differentiates them enough. They're too thin.

Wait... that's not "less" animated. It's NO animation! Just like SSFIV3D - everything phrozen in place. Even scrolling stages aren't scrolling in that clip...

WTF Capcom. I thought Vita was OMFG so powerful - what's with the super rushed porting ala SFIV on 3DS? It's THAT hard to save CPU cycles for scrolling a background? Having a guy or two jumping up and down?

Kaijima said:
Wait... that's not "less" animated. It's NO animation! Just like SSFIV3D - everything phrozen in place. Even scrolling stages aren't scrolling in that clip...

WTF Capcom. I thought Vita was OMFG so powerful - what's with the super rushed porting ala SFIV on 3DS? It's THAT hard to save CPU cycles for scrolling a background? Having a guy or two jumping up and down?
To be fair, How long until it comes out?

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
Mr Touchdown said:
To be fair, How long until it comes out?

Not that long actually; SFIV on 3DS didn't see any visual improvements either, over the last few months between previews and release.

I'm not trolling Vita - it's just suspicious and weird to see the exact same corner cut in two different ports, originating from two different engines, onto two different hardwares. The latter of which is significantly more powerful in every way than the former.

vg260

Kaijima said:

In another vid the Tron stage does have some animation, but very little. There is a crap ton going on in the console stages, but still, disappointing.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Lucky Number Seven Force said:
Seems like Capcom's trolling everyone with pre-recorded footage. The UMvC3 stage show footage that'll come up in a few hours is probably going to be identical to the stuff seen in the Dengeki article IntelliHeath posted a few posts up.
I hope it isn't. Someone in the Stage Show thread said that some of the footage for the RE 15th anniversary event will be uploaded from the public show and not the press one like the previous ones have been so far.

Only problem is... NO ONE IS LIVE BLOGGING/STREAMING IT.

From the horse's mouth.. new modes and more reveals than usual.

I refuse to believe it will end like this, but I fear it. I'm still staying up with the rest of MahvelGAF who is strong willed to see if we get a blink of info or a liveblog or anything.

EDIT: Dat coincidental edit :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom