• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Video Game Wallpapers, Fan Art & Hi-Res Artwork Thread of Eternal August

esserius

Banned
No, it's likely legitimate. Somebody hacked my site (I think) and I'm now tracing back everything to try and find what happened, when, and where.

Does it give you a filename perchance? It would help a lot.

Cuth

Great stuff Cuth!

Any Pandora's Tower? :3
Nothing related to Pandora's Tower, for now. I hope to find something soon.

No, it's likely legitimate. Somebody hacked my site (I think) and I'm now tracing back everything to try and find what happened, when, and where.

Does it give you a filename perchance? It would help a lot.
Avast doesn't like the javascript that links to gone.jp.mn/in.cgi in the Street Fighter X Tekken page, no problem instead with the Operation Raccon City one.

esserius

Banned
Thanks for the help Cuth. Looking into it... *sigh* I believe I found the source of everything (an old wiki I never ended up using), but it doesn't really help me with whatever stuff could have been added elsewhere in the meantime. Error log looks like a sewage sluice right now. Have no idea what scripts are requesting all these things, but it's clear there are some big problems I need to address.

Thanks you guys rule. Found a few TOO many wallpapers...I need to stop looking at this thread now because I am saving too many photos >.< they are all so amazing.

Loving these Resident Evil wallpapers!

Cuth

Thanks for the help Cuth. Looking into it... *sigh* I believe I found the source of everything (an old wiki I never ended up using), but it doesn't really help me with whatever stuff could have been added elsewhere in the meantime. Error log looks like a sewage sluice right now. Have no idea what scripts are requesting all these things, but it's clear there are some big problems I need to address.
The first suggestions I can think of are problably the most obvious ones:
- check for recently modified files and folders and their content
- be sure you don't have folders and files with "writable by everyone" permission
- be sure you're using the most recent version of the TimThumb plug-in, because the old versions have a big vulnerability (related to the previous point)

Yoona

Banned
Tried asking in the arcade stick thread but got nothing, so asking here:

Anyone able to make me a Poison and/or Mileena template for the eightarc Fusion? I'd try but I suck ass with PS.

Blank template is here

I'd love you if you could help me out! ^_^

Tried asking in the arcade stick thread but got nothing, so asking here:

Blank template is here

I'd love you if you could help me out! ^_^

You might want to check out the shoryuken forums. Lots of folks there make a ton of templates. I think as long as you provide the art someone will be more than willing to help out. I've got so many sticks I need to start thinking about some custom templates myself.
http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?forums/image-mishmash.102/

Since Soul Calibur V is out has Namco released any more art for the last remaining characters?

-BLITZ-

Most of the Soulcalibur V character arts are game renders as JPG format, 2MB max compression From what I know, they didn't released arts in good quality at the moment and most of them can be found from everywhere with google, although today, they had released two arts more like posters, but again in gamerenders, at least both are looking much better. Interested ?

esserius

Banned
Most of the Soulcalibur V character arts are game renders as JPG format, 2MB max compression From what I know, they didn't released arts in good quality at the moment and most of them can be found from everywhere with google, although today, they had released two arts more like posters, but again in gamerenders, at least both are looking much better. Interested ?
gotcha covered

2/3/2012
Soul Calibur V updated
http://ettugamer.com/photos/oversized-weaponry/

Muzzy, Blitz, esserius, much appreciated guys. So it looks like the only character art they havent releasesd is Kilik's. Strange since his 3d render is out there.

Once again, I just want to thank everyone in this thread. The only reason I even registered for gaf in the first place was to just to say thanks to all the contributers. This thread is truly one of the greatest places on the net =)

esserius

Banned
2/4/2012
The Last Remnant
http://ettugamer.com/photos/the-last-remnant/

edit: I would like to profoundly apologize to everyone who has interacted with my website recently. Due to malware, my site was likely trying to do bad things to many people, and I can only hope that you will forgive me for my oversights. I have since hired Sucuri to manage the website's security, and as per their scan, the site is now clean of any malware, viruses, or other malicious code. I hope that you will forgive these atrocious oversights. It will not happen again.

2/4/2012
The Last Remnant
http://ettugamer.com/photos/the-last-remnant/

edit: I would like to profoundly apologize to everyone who has interacted with my website recently. Due to malware, my site was likely trying to do bad things to many people, and I can only hope that you will forgive me for my oversights. I have since hired Sucuri to manage the website's security, and as per their scan, the site is now clean of any malware, viruses, or other malicious code. I hope that you will forgive these atrocious oversights. It will not happen again.

Does Not work with Firefox, Safari and IE. Just Opera can display your pages. ;)

-BLITZ-

I don't have any issues with esserius website, I can view and download and I'm using IE7. Oh, it works with Google Chrome too.

esserius

Banned
I can't use it with Firefox 10, Internet Explorer 9, or Chrome 16. I've visited it several times before, so this is a new problem.

edit: It's now working in the newest version of Chrome. Let me know if other browsers are still having trouble. Thanks for the update arch!

Working fine for me now in firefox. The site is loading faster too. I never had any trouble with malware at your site but glad you got everything worked out. Sometimes shit just happpens. I almost caught a virus from here a gaf(one of the ads I think) a little over a month ago so dont feel bad.

esserius

Banned
Well, I've since removed Timthumb from the site entirely, so expect both a speedup and general performance improvements (Wordpress now has functionality built-in to easily replace Timthumb). For how easy it was to remove, and how much it bogs the site down by itself, I really should have removed it sooner. Learn something new everyday I guess.

-BLITZ-

Well, okay. This is what I've got.

The Darkness II

Measurements
- 4000 x 5930
- 4000 x 4866
- 3075 x 4050
- 5000 x 1786
- 2095 x 774

IcePolar91

Neo Member
Diablo III