• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're just starting to learn, I seriously recommend just using a pencil and a sheet of paper. Jumping straight into computer programs is not the way I would personally recommend. Wasting paper is all part of the process.

----

Anyway, speaking of first time drawing ponies, I mentioned before that, though I can draw and I am a fan of the show, I had never once even attempted to draw a pony.

Well, I made the situation right. Just a simple, uncolored drawing to help alleviate a potential burnout on my dinosaurs.
QvF7q.png

(the three best characters on the show by the way)
Not only the first time drawing a pony, but one of the first actual attempts I've made at drawing anything Equine in many years.

Very nice! When seeing the quotes pic I had to lean forward and squint to see the background.

judhudson

2nd attempt at finger drawing with the iPad (stylus arriving soon - sweet!). A facebook friend of mine sparked this idea when he posted pics of his Deadmau5 head. Thought to myself, wouldn't it be funny if Derpy wore it? This is the result. The head itself was from memory, but had to find a reference pic of a standing pegasus in order to draw the body.

P.S. I don't know much about DeviantArt, but I did request to join PonyGAF there and was accepted. Problem is, I can't find where on DeviantArt I can get to PonyGAF from the main page. No idea where on my profile of a link to get there :S

Double Edit - err.. I may of accidentally submitted my work as featured, so I do apologize about that. DA, why are you so complicated :/

I was looking at the upcoming rerun schedule this morning, and noticed that they're not skipping "The Last Roundup" this time around. Guessing the new Derpy will be making her TV debut next Monday morning?

On a less divisive note, a friend from another corner of the Internet (the SRB2 corner if you must know) just finished up a Gilda model. Thought you might like to see that.

I was looking at the upcoming rerun schedule this morning, and noticed that they're not skipping "The Last Roundup" this time around. Guessing the new Derpy will be making her TV debut next Monday morning?

We can only hope the target audience all caught it the first time and has seen the truth.

#fuckhasbro

They still seem to be skipping "Luna Eclipsed" and "Hearth's Warming Eve", though (but not "Hearts and Hooves Day" for some reason). Wonder if they'll stop doing that any time soon?

Good to see "Last Roundup" back in the rotation, at least.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
League of Legends crossover is best crossover.

sona_scratch_by_secret_pony-d4w4sao.png

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member

by yours truly :) I think I actually like it, but that might change in a few hours.

The mark of my dignity, shall scar thy DNA.
Welcome, to your death.
AH HA HA HA HA
RESURRECTION
Let me be the blesser of all souls.
Kneel before your master.

Orcastar

Buf's Avengers pic is amazing. Now go draw some more portraits!

Have we talked about Turnabout Storm the MLP X Phoenix Wright crossover? They're on Part 3 and it's getting really good. If you haven't watched it yet I'll leave the links here.

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUDfoZGhLjE
Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s07W4-A7HQw
Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIvfwJTPK_0
Been waiting for the third part, but 1 hour 41 minutes!? Holy crap. I'd prefer more frequent but shorter parts over these behemoths. Still gonna watch it of course.

Love this pic.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
So The Hub just reaired The Last Roundup... and it's the new version. *sighs* At least we have the DVD and the many MANY YouTube uploads (I imagine plenty of fans have the original saved).

So The Hub just reaired The Last Roundup... and it's the new version. *sighs* At least we have the DVD and the many MANY YouTube uploads (I imagine plenty of fans have the original saved).
Called it. Wrong date, but called it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom