• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

In honor of Final Fantasy's 25th anniversary, GAF Plays: Final Fantasy games

Natetan

actually, i would only bother to level up a focused group of characters. I usually just let delita and the blond haired kid die. It's not about the exp, it's about the JP

jaxword

I just started FF Tactics. Am i supposed to level all these characters evenly or just focus on 4?

Do not bother focusing on 4, you'll be wasting your time and energy.

You will soon find that your team is mostly 2-3 of your original troops and then the rest will be guests that gradually replace most of your generics.

You could, in theory, ignore the guests, but who wants that? You want to have fun exploring the unique skillsets.

Natetan

Do not bother focusing on 4, you'll be wasting your time and energy.

You will soon find that your team is mostly 2-3 of your original troops and then the rest will be guests that gradually replace most of your generics.

You could, in theory, ignore the guests, but who wants that? You want to have fun exploring the unique skillsets.

It seems to me it would take less energy to focus on less optionals than more.

Plus the non optionals won't replace your optionals until much much later in the game.

At least focus on one to build up to calculator and one or two as ninjas. Ignore the rest. It's hard enough building job levels and requirements as it is.

jaxword

It seems to me it would take less energy to focus on less optionals than more.

Plus the non optionals won't replace your perms until much much later in the game.

At least focus on one to build up to calculator

The guests start replacing starting midway through chapter 2.

By chapter 3's end, you'll have 3 super-guests, Ramza, leaving one slot left for the generic. It's unlikely anyone would reject the guests.

So yeah, the optionals are good for the first 1/3 of the game, but they lose flair.

Which isn't to say I didn't keep 2 around for things like quests or hard-to reach jobs. A certain swordswoman or a longranger make for poor mages, for example.

Natetan

The guests start replacing starting midway through chapter 2.

By chapter 3's end, you'll have 3 super-guests, Ramza, leaving one slot left for the generic. It's unlikely anyone would reject the guests.

So yeah, the optionals are good for the first 1/3 of the game, but they lose flair.

Which isn't to say I didn't keep 2 around for things like quests or hard-to reach jobs. A certain swordswoman or a longranger make for poor mages, for example.

Guests are good for absorbing hits, but are a waste of resources; most of them leave meaning all the energy you spent on them will vanish. I only really like to use And invest in Balthier and orlandeu. Mustadio and Agrias are good too. I usually take their (Gafgarion, delita, argath, ovelia) good equipment and give them to an optional or perm member who will actually stay around. And throw them out on front as decoys if I'm forced to use them.

Rei_Toei

Fclvat sbe Pnanqn, ru?
Shit, those FFVII screens make me want to play the game again. Hard. Gotta finish the VI run first though. Is the PS Store release of VII playable on PSP and is it a good port?

Heropon

9SCh5.png
CAU8g.png

A party!!!! This is more like a funeral... If this were a more modern game I wouldn't have so much fear of this part of the game. It's boring when you already know everything.

QjDJM.png
U1LKc.png

Cloud is more pervert than Don Corneo. Yeah, I know that everyone knows it, but I had to say it.

GfmJW.png
x8yoO.png

They said that only Sephiroth could use that weapon. Like everything, it was a lie. In the second screen, Cloud talks about Tifa as a man. The Spanish translation does it maaany times.

s3BnU.png
TsHAL.png

After Cloud has put everyone to sleep they decide to continue following Sephiroth. Their next stop is the chocobo farm where they find the Chocobo/Mog materia. It's the most useful of the first batch of summons, as it can paralyze some bosses. I'm pretty sure the owners of this place released the Midgardsorm in the nearby swamp so they could sell me the chocobo lure materia and the greens.

vvDmj.png
wQHSb.png

The party captures a chocobo so the giant snake can't eat them.

b1lXc.png
b2uo8.png

Sífilo is so amazing he could eat ten Midgardsorms everyday for breakfast. Thanks to the chocobo, they reach the Mythril Caves. There are monsters that teach Flamethrower in there.

BlHcG.png
a2hMy.png

There's the Long Range materia and turks also.

dAJY3.png

The party goes to Fort Condor and accept a mission so they can buy some items.

jDvjm.png
yezj7.png

There's a surprise in the woods, let's discover it! Killing the monsters, they level up their first materia...

PHvlo.png
kFKqB.png

... and Nanaki learns his first limit. The characters have a nice tool to kill monsters easily.

jaKWu.png
1aOi0.png

A misterious woman appears and the party defeats her easily, but they answer wrong and she steals 500 gil. &%&!!

After thousands of battles (I think I'm exaggerating, but they were more than I'd want), she appears again and is captured!

Heropon

XrqXN.png
UQoqX.png

Now that Yuffie is in the group, we can advance the plot. The next town in their path is Junon. Like Midgar, it has two levels with the lower one being more contaminated than the neighbours would want. Let's go to the beach! There's a girl in there, but she thinks we're bad people. Why would she think that? A monster appears suddenly and it's boss battle time!

QY0RT.png
KtGI3.png

It summons bubbles that burst if you use magic on them. It also likes to flood the battlefield. Cloud and Tifa have problems attacking with their weapons as it's flying.

6Rdbr.png
YQksX.png

After the battle Cloud has to save the little girl in another minigame. After that, the group has to plan how to go to the upper level of the city.

nn271.png
6YqpE.png

Shiva received! (it's pretty crappy, use Ice+All if you don't want to lose HP). Cloud manages to reach the upper level thanks to mr. dolphin.

QFX9U.png
Oivq2.png

I can't wait the day Aeris goes with me in an airship trip. Cloud gets mistaken for a normal soldier (Cloud's a SOLDIER!) and he has to go to a military march.

uyMEo.png
SLfq0.png

Thanks to Cloud the TV share raises and he's gifted with 6 ethers (6x750=4500 gil).

XFozY.png
j5LOc.png

Cloud has a little of free time and gets the second Enemy Skill materia and a doll (yeah, only a doll, nothing to see here, move along).

kDRD0.png
s2uFA.png

The turks like to hang out in the bar and Cloud to get all the dolls he can (they don't do anything, but they're free!).

8iZ12.png
mBhCD.png

Cloud impresses Rufus and Heidegger and he gets a sword with double materia growth.

soTna.png
diBmj.png

The next adventures are in a cargo ship. It seems that Nanaki's enjoying himself. Barret does a pose and the alarm sounds. Who could be the intruder?

Cozdt.png
pY4Yc.png

The fire materia levels up and the group gets another All materia.

1gfuE.png
PPzmQ.png

Yuffie gets her first double growth weapon and Sephiroth appears! We're all done for, noooooo!

QUGd1.png
Q3JLB.png

Bah, it's just JENOVA. She likes stopping my poor characters, but she doesn't know that I can do it too!

sty0Z.png
D1weK.png

Yuffie doubts of her sex and gets traumatized upon the sight of JENOVA. UGH! The group gets an expensive version of Fire All, too.

zMABk.png
DsWtU.png

The group ends in Costa del Sol. Gold needle? I only see softs in your possession, don't try to deceive me! (Since when have the english versions abandoned the soft term for the gold needle?)

tV1IG.png
m1UkE.png

We learn that the name of Aeris mother is Inferna and not Ifalna, cool! (I imagine Aeris with a devil tail now, grrrrrr). Nanaki is an attention whore and gets hit by the ball.

VPCTA.png
pSNvF.png

The party follows their path and see a mako reactor in the mountains. I don't know how many years have passed and I still don't know how I'm supposed to do this minigame (if someone could explain, I'd be grateful).

54P8V.png
00BuS.png

Barret gets his double growth weapon and a materia I won't use.

qy6H8.png
Z3fqW.png

Cloud climbs and...

P9Swi.png
XXhRQ.png

...discovers birds, but he kills what presumably seems to be their mother. They're doomed thanks to me.

roNN2.png
5kVBx.png

There's a secret cave nearby. Cloud gets his first level 2 limit (a little late).

gVFap.png
uzBY3.png

Bombs always blow up in my face, I don't like them (in this game). Barret reunites with his good old friends, I love friendship.

4WF0V.png
P1X9X.png

Barret tells a story about vicious animals and burning towns (this is a plagiarism of Cloud's story!) while they're waiting for the transportation to Golden Saucer.

zFtgS.png
Vevp2.png

If I had more money... Cloud and Aeris go together and they find a stuffed animal seer robot that "convinces" them to go together. You know, the more the merrier.

L8q1f.png
H0mU8.png

Ups, the three see some corpses and they are mistaken for the assassin and are thrown to the desert.

5qO8E.png
CKWNv.png

They meet Barret and the other party members (what are Nanaki, Tifa and Yuffie doing in there?), and he tells them the rest of the story.

GNlKG.png
QKVc4.png

Barret wants to meet his old friend Dyne (and Marlene's real father), but he's so crazy that he has to be stopped.

ovvST.png
gHgNk.png

Dyne commits suicide after giving Barret a memento for Marlene. Now Cloud has to win a chocobo race to free him and his "friends". He gets another useless materia, but I don't think that I'll end with 200 materias at the end of the game, so I take it.

XK7Ip.png
f57MO.png

I win the second race! (I almost win the first, but well...)

Imgur decides to be lazy right now, but we know what happens later: The party receives an apologizing letter and a buggy. Until the next chapter!

Heropon

Call me crazy, but I think ff7 still looks great

The pre-rendered backgrounds are really nice, and I don't think the characters are ugly (they have their charm), so I'm with you!
This game principal problem is the localized script, they should redo it.

So yeah, Final Fantasy II is probably a lost cause for me. I've been playing the PSP version but I'm not enjoying it at all. The obscene random encounter rate/enemies per encounter coupled to maze-like dungeons with a ton of doors leading to empty rooms with more random encounters EVERY STEP YOU TAKE is sapping all the fun from exploring. Will it get better later on? I'm only in the Semit Falls (or something) and I've already had enough of this game ):

Jucksalbe

Banned
Started Final Fantasy X-2 today. Kinda liked the game the first time I played it at release. I'm playing the atrocious (German) PAL version. Just to show the difference, this is the size of the black borders you can expect:

C9Z6N.png
GCDOB.png

I will cut out all the borders. So the right image is how I will post screenshots and the left one is how I see it on screen. Good thing we don't have to worry about stuff like this anymore with HD games.

I finished the game once, but never played it again after that. I'm curious to see how well this game holds up. I never really liked the mission based structure of the game.
Let's get started:

gJZQe.png
LyTkE.png
9RNGu.png

I guess I don't have to say much about that intro. It's so over-the-top that it's simply great. The change in tone coming from FFX was....special.

jVdI6.png

And right into the first battle against fake Yuna. It's all so fast and chaotic, it takes some time to get used to. Another big change compared to the turn based battle system of FFX.

1sfzw.png
A6nRj.png

GCCdH.png
nbmys.png

And there they are. Your whole party for the game.

FKkbu.png
vw1nN.png

Here comes real Yuna vs fake Yuna (not so Yuna-esque anymore).

Fp8im.png
5YZ0T.png

Best job change effect....ever? The fight is pretty much a tutorial for the dancer (and for switching jobs), not much to lose. But you can steal some neat accesories.

YcfJ1.png
WJdaz.png

And then you get to the airship. I thought this was one of those "talk to everyone" parts and ran around like an idiot for about 20 minutes until I tried to just sleep for a while. Seems that's all that it takes for the story to go on.

vY8f7.png
eIn0j.png

First stop: Gagazet. And the game immediately shows what you should expect from the next ~40 hours. Not that the intro wasn't a big enough hint already.

sCdBp.png
YO0g9.png

Another fight against Leblanc. This fight can actually get a little nasty if you don't watch what you're doing. I switched to the Dancer and two Warriors (don't forget to steal!).

MMpN9.png

And then they run away. Ugh...a timed sequence right at the beginning of the game. All this does is make you realize how confusing some areas can be and how bad the camera position can be. I took a lot of detours and got stuck for a short while at one place. At the end I had about one minute left, so you have more than enough time, plus I think this time the time doesn't move on when you're in battle.

l2qOf.png
Z5SzG.png

I think I found them. I didn't have much time to play, so this is where I stopped. I have to admit, I'm immediately hooked again. The battles are so fast and fluid, without the timer I might have run around more just to fight some more.

Ourobolus

Banned
So yeah, Final Fantasy II is probably a lost cause for me. I've been playing the PSP version but I'm not enjoying it at all. The obscene random encounter rate/enemies per encounter coupled to maze-like dungeons with a ton of doors leading to empty rooms with more random encounters EVERY STEP YOU TAKE is sapping all the fun from exploring. Will it get better later on? I'm only in the Semit Falls (or something) and I've already had enough of this game ):

Hmm...if you're only at Semmit Falls, you've got quite a ways to go. If you aren't feeling it, it most likely won't get better for you. FFII is the one FF game that gets the most hate, I feel, and it's certainly not for everyone. Hell, it took 3 playthroughs (and countless attempts) for me to finally go "hey, this isn't that bad."

Natetan

Semite falls is so easy though. I usually just breeze right through it.

Probably should quit since it just gets worse from there. It's one of my favorite final fantasy games actually

laika09

FF2 is complete garbage, honestly. Its story is somewhat interesting in that it at least tries to do something novel for its era, but in every other fashion (especially gameplay) it's just irredeemably bad.

If this were 1989 and I were willing to drop 100+ hours into grinding because I had no other RPG options on my Famicom then I might be willing to come to terms its ridiculous leveling mechanic, but it's not and I'm not.

In the end I had to shift my perspective from "stain on the franchise" to merely "historical curiosity" in order to will myself through to the end.

Labadal

I've now completed 241 quests in Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 2. One quest was infuriating. I had to help the Goug's town watch fight, and I had to use only one of my characters. Playing with 5 AI controlled characters made me go crazy. The first time my controlled character didn't even have the time to act before an AI ally was killed. I managed to complete the quest on my second try by blocking my own allies, so they had to use long range attacks.

I now have all unique characters in my party. Recruiting the Sky Pirates took some time, but that was because I hadn't focused on the quests that made it possible to have them join the clan.

Ourobolus

Banned
Huh, I checked my photobucket folder and I am for some reason missing all of the photos that go in that post. I have absolutely no idea why they aren't there. Damn.

jaxword

FF2 is complete garbage, honestly. Its story is somewhat interesting in that it at least tries to do something novel for its era, but in every other fashion (especially gameplay) it's just irredeemably bad.

If this were 1989 and I were willing to drop 100+ hours into grinding because I had no other RPG options on my Famicom then I might be willing to come to terms its ridiculous leveling mechanic, but it's not and I'm not.

In the end I had to shift my perspective from "stain on the franchise" to merely "historical curiosity" in order to will myself through to the end.

Pretty much. FF2 is objectively the worst FF simply because of how broken the engine is. All the people that use ridiculous hyperbole of THE "(NEWEST FF) IS THE WORST FF EVER!" know absolutely nothing about the franchise and are, quite frankly, making nonsense up.

So yeah, Final Fantasy II is probably a lost cause for me. I've been playing the PSP version but I'm not enjoying it at all. The obscene random encounter rate/enemies per encounter coupled to maze-like dungeons with a ton of doors leading to empty rooms with more random encounters EVERY STEP YOU TAKE is sapping all the fun from exploring. Will it get better later on?

My personal experience is that there's an inflection point around the halfway point where the game suddenly gets way more fun, but the encounter rate and u-pwnt encounter rooms never get better.

Natetan

but the encounter rate and u-pwnt encounter rooms never get better.

so use a map to avoid the u-pwnt rooms.

and i guess i dont find the encounter rate to be that different from other ff games. especially the psp version, only the front four blocks can melee attatck you. equip things that increase your speed, and the enemy should have very few chances to attack you. There is plenty of strategy involved in just that; making sure you kill the front group of enemies before they can attatck you.

Even if the back row of enemies has magic attacks, most of the elemental magic is ridiculously weak, and if you are wearing the right armor you shouldn't get hit by status spells that much (which you can just heal after battle anyway).

And your f-this game way out of everything is the telepo spell. once you get it for free in the first dungeon, just use it frequently (like every battle) to level it up to where its strong enough to work. It even works on bosses, can't get much easier than that. Some consider it cheating though.

Heropon

kSoVc.png
3OMem.png

With their new car the party goes to the nearest town. Their friends Rude and Reno are waiting for them while they talk about our female party members.

ScQeu.png
fc21P.png

The turks were attacked by surprise and defeated shamefully.

u5jBH.png
GDPul.png

Barret learns Grenade and I get a materia that always makes a critical hit, if it connects...

wccEh.png
1ck7o.png

This monster reminds me of Mother 3... There's the Titan materia in a hole also.

ucHZ2.png
P1nU5.png

Cloud makes a comment about the state of the reactor, it'd interesting if he hadn't been there already.

ojUBy.png
SaE9r.png

It's time to go to Nibelheim now that we've got all the interesting things in that place. Suspiciously, our car breaks near a certain place. Maybe we should go there. A group of vicious penguins attack the party and Yuffie and she learns Clear Tranquil.

uyHoH.png
k3ZSF.png

I wonder who Nanaki is too... Meanwhile, our Nanaki goes to see his grandfather, a human! Is there a destroyed mako reactor near too?

EQFrs.png
gns5T.png

The group visits the cultural facilities in the canyon, like the planetarium, the Cosmo Flame and...

oAdIb.png
7AyRs.png

...the cursed cavern.

s1DCB.png
4S3Kj.png

There's a switch in one of those holes and ghosts in the rest. It isn't a good idea to run over that sliding surface, so take your time.

hJWBw.png
PZxuJ.png

There's this Added Effect materia that add the status effects of the linked materia. It'll be useful to create a pseudo-ribbon with it. There's a lot of spiderwebs with evil spiders in them that do pretty powerful attacks.

zeS2E.png

Thanks to their devastating attacks, Cloud can use Beam Blade many times and he learns Climhazzard.

wFxpU.png
xdhKC.png

The boss of the ghosts appears and the group has to kill it. Someone said that it's undead and you can use a phoenix down to kill it, but I like the hard way to destroy it.

mCP8I.png
Pa652.png

A new materia that I'll never use!!!

wkHOU.png
B1PeX.png

There's an emotional cutscene or something like that and Nanaki gets a very powerful weapon.

48VWY.png
ESExv.png

At last we can see how are the people of Nibelheim faring. There's a lot of hooded people and actors. Cloud tries to get Tifa's final limit break, but it's too soon for that.

JBA0Y.png
6HXLF.png

We visit the Shinra Mansion so Sephiroth can practice materia throwing on us. Thanks! I won't get Vincent yet, so it's time to continue.

bcuvc.png
IRpJB.png

There's a new tier of double growth weapons in Mount Nibel. Casually, I have in the party the three characters who can use them: Tifa, Cloud and Nanaki. We should drop the ladder if we want to get all the interesting things in this room like another All materia and Tifa's weapon.

XVe9S.png

The dragons in this cave have some Gold Armlets to be stolen.

adddZ.png
kDa6b.png

The boss battle of this place is tougher than usual. It can be paralyzed with Cross Cut and Chocobo/Mog to ease it.

HrdvZ.png
OhWuF.png

You shouldn't kill it before it uses Trine so you can learn it (2 Enemy Skill materias equipped). And the party obtains the Counterattack materia as a reward.

oVVxM.png
bZsIU.png

The party reaches the last town of the continent. It has a rocket and aerial transportation. We need that plane, so we go to see the owner and convince him to give it to us. Unfortunately, he doesn't want to collaborate.

TRKwS.png
jibuS.png

Rufus wants it too. Shinra shouls have thousands of them, this one will be mine! Palmer tries to steal it and he's going to lament it.

GeNmU.png
KWiH6.png

Palmer taunts the party, but he's defeated easily.

HOShr.png
WEszK.png

The Tiny Bronco starts to move alone (hahaha) and the party feels obliged to ride it. The plane is hit and becomes a boat. Cid is a crazy dude and joins the party. It's time to explore that nearby mini-continent.

KaPrl.png
2uUgS.png

Shinra soldiers ambush the party while Yuffie acts strangely. Mmmmm, there's only the attack command in this battle.

U8XkL.png
89Y3w.png

Oh boy, our materia! Stolen! That only means one thing, revengeance!!!

8kzy8.png
mGXKJ.png

The turks don't get bored of going to the same places as our characters, but they don't feel like being aggresive. Yuffie steals another materia while my anger meter increases.

FwjiG.png
vzBOS.png

The party chases after Yuffie and they catch her finally. I feel lucky.

Re4pI.png
t2Bjl.png

But it's a trap, and the persucution resumes.

ZIJot.png
jee8m.png

This town has a lot of known faces and Don Corneo wants to greet us. Nice to see you, but give me Yuffie back! The turks are "friendly" right now and help with the search.

u10H7.png
5k1sZ.png

It seems that Don Corneo is busy teaching English to his lovers and it's really effective. But my characters make loud noises and the lesson is finished. He has to release another pet of his property to defend himself.

jET45.png
cZWGA.png

This boss is dangerous right now as it uses Aero3/Aeroga (1500 of damage!!!). It's a good idea to buy many Phoenix Downs before this battle. I don't know why there aren't screenshots of the turks owning Don Corneo, but the imagination is a good faculty.

ZWDYJ.png
DYeGx.png

After that, Yuffie rejoins the party and gives back the materia. Our next objective is to get a materia in the Crazy Cat Lady home.

S5K5p.png
HYsmG.png

Before continuing their journey the group enjoys destroying groups of mushrooms.

8XU9o.png
im5lf.png

And the rewards are fresh Limit Breaks.

To be continued...

Heropon

L4kPG.png
7mr0i.png

Cloud wants to go to the Temple of the Ancients, but he needs the stone that grants permission to enter first and goes to the Golden Saucer. I have enough money this time, haha. Cloud tries to kill some monsters in the Battle Square but fails miserably. Dio doesn't mind and gives him the stone anyway.

A1U29.png
tQ8WS.png

Another method of transportation breaks and the party has to stay for a while in this filthy place. That night there's a horror story contest.

AscTB.png
TUJ6J.png

Aeris wants Cloud to participate in a scheme to anger Tifa. The first part is a theater play that Cloud tries to boycott.

6zJjy.png
bjQdd.png

And succeds!

sGomm.png
Yxe1T.png

Cait Sith is acting strangely, like Yuffie, and a persecution begins.

hyo8c.png
jSrn3.png

Cait Sith gives the recently obtained stone to Shinra and now we know that he's a spy. The only thing we can do right now is to hope that the party can enter the temple. Cid learns a new limit along the way.

aAguV.png
wbBlj.png

They find Tseng in there with the stone and (what I thought the fist time) he's mortally wounded (not really).

CGH5o.png
layN3.png

The shape of this temple is really strange. There's a materia which primary use is to increase the crtical hit rate (among other things).

XMkip.png
nofcU.png

The next room has rolling stones and item-transforming materias.

5V0pK.png
ExpRD.png

And the next place has a clock with 12 exits. The most important are those that have the Princess Guard (Spoilers hahaha Aeris' final weapon) and the Ribbon.

jVfDr.png
6kUYf.png

The VI takes to a persecution scene to get a key. Inside another room they find crazy Sephiroth, who talks them about his evil plans. For some reason a dragon appears and they have to fight it.

YkaKu.png
xxCTp.png

Aeris learns for the first time a new limit and we get the mighty Bahamut summon.

VrJtT.png
mcGJw.png

The party decides that the black matter is better in their possession so they have to take it.

QkAdy.png
hMzgr.png

The party needs to exit the temple to finish the plan, but a fearful encounter appears. It has 10,000 HP and is strong against elemental attacks, so Bahamut comes handy, and the deathblow materia, and Climhazzard, and cure and, and...

t9RTM.png
5uYrj.png

The party manages to kill that thing and exits the temple. Cait Sith sacrifices himself for the greater good.

lYGMF.png
vXLZ6.png

Just when things were going well Cloud goes crazy and gives the materia to Sephiroth. Way to go, Cloud! The bad things don't end here, another Cait Sith appears.

gPKof.png
F26cI.png

Strange things happen and Aeris disappears. She's supposedly in the City of the Ancients.

cLVPf.png
zElra.png
zHOnz.png
DIDDL.png

I thinks it's a good moment to retrieve that extra party member for collection purposes. First, we get the strongbox key.

csmlw.png
ZCuoY.png

Then we fight a fierce monster hidden in the strongbox (How could it enter?).

TThlb.png
W0e1v.png

The rewards are Nanaki's last limit item, Odin materia and a key.

Pn3Ur.png
78zSC.png

Vincent Valentine catched! You can stay in your coffin all the time you want, I won't use you!

Well, the next chapter has some interesting things, should I post the spoilerific images????

Heropon

Oh yes, please! That scene is so wonderfully done, it has to be shown in detail. It should also start playing that music just when you scroll over your post.

OK, but I don't have enough images to make it well, but I'll put a link to the song. I think I'll have to steal some screens then... For example, one is just before the stab and the next one has the white materia :( I should've smashed the note button :D

Jucksalbe

Banned
OK, but I don't have enough images to make it well, but I'll put a link to the song. I think I'll have to steal some screens then... For example, one is just before the stab and the next one has the white materia :( I should've smashed the note button :D

If you need some more, sent me a PM. I took some when I played that part a while ago (not all too many, but maybe there are some you can use). I didn't play much further then, that's why I didn't post the screenshots here.

Heropon

If you need some more, sent me a PM. I took some when I played that part a while ago (not all too many, but maybe there are some you can use). I didn't play much further then, that's why I didn't post the screenshots here.

Well, I'll send you the images that I think have "holes" between them.

Heropon

RnseJ.png
BiFEZ.png
NcTsG.png

A stupid forest is between the group and Aeris, and we need a certain important item to go through it. I don't have fond memories of this "minigame" (sector 5 key!!!). I get the Lunar Harp at the second time.

G0yMY.png
0Uzdv.png

The forest is pretty straightforward (two screens), but it has an evasive materia.

5Aq15.png
7U7JY.png

The Water Ring is pretty important if the characters don't have high levels, we'll see why later. The City of the Ancients is upon us.

muXTa.png
8SMAT.png

Our heroes search Aeris everywhere in the city but they can't find her, so they rest a little. That's enough for her presence to be felt.

6BuTs.png
SmpbZ.png

There're two materias waiting in this place for the group, the third Enemy Skill and Comet (Power similar to Bahamut, more than one use).

HTPdy.png
oVAj1.png

Is Aeris there?

iZ3Mr.png

It's good to see she's alright.

Oh8o7.png
k9ZI5.png

Not again!

CznZL.png

vUtzV.png

C8x8s.jpg

Aerith's theme starts here ;_;.
TJtb8.png

FaHLv.png

Ztnk2.png

The first time I came here I could imagine that she would die, but this battle took me by surprise.

WnmTp.png

Specially Aqualung. It does like 1600 of damage for everyone and it killed my party that first time, so I was more angry than sad that day.

OB30D.png

kxfhZ.png

Z1kmv.png

i3YIC.png

ZegfT.png

JdtMJ.png

Gw1V1.png
JNW9j.png

The lose is important, but Sephiroth must be stopped so he can't fulfill his maniacal plans. Farewell, Aerith.

Thanks to Jucksalbe for lending some important images.

Heropon

AzPlk.jpg
tzz35.jpg

After the disc change, Sephiroth continues his journey to the north, and we have to follow him. There are a lot of treasures near, but one has to practice a little of climbing to get them.

lE1lj.png
UvtQM.png

Crossing the snowfields our heroes are attacked by maniac bunnies and evil wolves and they reach a little town.

AzH6T.png
3WIFT.png

Cloud has a little problem of turkitis and is knocked down.

XYBtn.png
sT9oi.png

Cloud thinks he can play a videogame, but it only does recordings. Thanks to that, we discover Aeris father and that this was her hometown (only for days). Cloud has kleptomaniac behaviors and steals a map.

rowgr.png
YU8eK.png

With a snowboard at hand, Cloud can continue his journey(How will the other characters follow???).

YzjO3.png
gzFQ7.png

The Great Glacier is upon us, and the party resumes their journey. The first step is getting the Added Cut materia. Linking it to the Steal materia is a good way of getting "mug" early.

KAF7h.png
1zI0Z.png

Is necessary to touch the hot springs in order to get something nice later. Barret learns his fourth Limit Break!

vg9E8.png
YH02Q.png

The party faints and is taken to a house with a nice old man. We can continue to the next area, but I want more items, so we return to the glacier.

tzJVU.png

There's a cave with a Safety Bit (Defense to Death/Stone/Other thing, stop?).

TliDE.png
10uQp.png

And thanks to touching the hot springs, we can anger this person.

JPuRG.png
cFPNT.png

We can steal the Circlet item (+30 SPI, MAG) from her and she gives Alexander upon her death.

sIvVX.png
DArRx.png

Another cave with another All materia appears.

vkn53.png
zbtPA.png

Now it's time to climb the cliff and explore the caves.

vCesJ.png
og35N.png

We'll have to punch (kick) rocks to continue our way and fight monsters with different types of breaths. This red one has the magic one.

IVlrs.png
BUPWf.png

And this one has bad breath, well no, he didn't want to use it. This monster is enough reason to get the ribbon in the Temple of the Ancients. Another type of encounter includes destroying evil icicles.

Pp6Gc.png
JbsnR.png

A super sword, bah, I won't use it. Tifa learns Meteodrive!

Y1NTk.png
vQvjY.png

A Marlboro finally decides to use Bad Breath. Thanks to Barret's ribbon <3 and Esuna, this doesn't matter.

oohm9.png
AZxtQ.png

Next boss, Schizo. Now that we were talking about my first time on certain bosses, I have to say that I remember this monster being pretty difficult even if I grinded a lot (because of the Demon Gate). I suppose I'm much more efficient now (the only grinding was killing mushrooms to get limit breaks).

ennsL.png

Each time a head dies, it does a pretty powerful attack.

fJmdl.png
TvdoH.png

Final Destination, the Northern Crater I: Although this is just the begining of the second disc, this is one of the last new places as this disc is more about revisiting old places.

vGzkQ.png
LyCFt.png

A new materia with an upgraded summon! I was missing Scarlett and Heidegger with their laughter and all that.

2UVsV.png
c0YyV.png

This monster was more impressive in FFIX, and Barret learns his first level 3 limit.

Kuo3L.png
XGwrx.png

We find Sephiroth again and he uses his "mother" to attack us. Compared to the last batch of bosses, this one is a cake walk.

r28aS.png
Fb9hi.png

The final revelation comes, the one that killed the Shinra president and Aeris, and wounded pretty badly Tseng was Jenova all along. Yeah, we can say that Sephiroth was controlling it or something, but Jenova was the executor hand.

QRmW0.png
Z7P5b.png

Cloud is a bit unstable lately and decides to give the stone to the dog because it must be less risky, hahaha.

ckWWa.png
xIekP.png

Jenova/Sephiroth takes the party to the world of illusion and tries to convince the party that Cloud is a clone.

WPQ2k.png
QdgJ2.png

Rufus and his minions are already in the crater and Nanaki is fooled by Jenova.

EsCMC.png
ij8US.png

Nanaki gives a confused Cloud the black materia and they discover that the real Sephiroth is there, resting.

DbPrC.png
62BGd.png

$&@k you, Cloud! What are you doing????!!!! The party has to flee with the bad guys thanks to him.

Wl9X1.png
Kkxwb.png

The weapons (Emerald, Ruby, Sapphire, Diamond, Pearl, Black, White and Ultima) awake from their slumber and Tifa does funny things while she faints.

Heropon

96QGc.png
XkfT8.png

Thanks to our friend Cloud, Meteor has been summoned and doom approaches.

nOIwr.png
A8LAq.png

Shinra keeps being nice to our characters and tries to execute Tifa and Barret (they should have tried to execute Vincent).

3yCNG.png
5ZBjR.png

Cait Sith manages to save Barret and they try to do the same with Tifa, but they can't. Yuffie joins them in their way to the airport.

pvDma.png
zrv20.png

Cait Sith's plan is a little strange, and seems that it doesn't have sense. Meanwhile, Tifa gets a key to free herself from the chair and the gas. She's very lucky, unlike Aeris.

BC0HP.png
5tCye.png

Casually, a Weapon does an attack that hits the room Tifa is in and she can exit. The poor monster dies in the process.

8Xp1t.png
a8k2j.png

Tifa and Scarlett start a bitch-slapping fight. That witch!!!

KpU9U.png
mSD3j.png

Barret and the others save Tifa with their new airship. I love my new vehicle!

RfaOi.png
N6pOQ.png

Tifa believes that Cloud could be alive, and she goes to a town in the Southeast of the world map. There's a crazy woman with a white chocobo and the crystal set of weapons to buy.

bd0fd.png
eWQrx.png

How lucky we're, Cloud is in this town's clinic. Nanaki is standing with his arms folded!

qdBGc.png
yB75l.png

We lose another party member, and we only have the leftovers. Cid is named the boss of the group for a while. They have a mission consisting of getting a special type of materia that is going to be used against meteor (this is a stupid idea, why are they annoying Shinra when they are trying to save the world?).

acm1E.png
MtVUR.png

Cid learns a new limit break before going to the Corel reactor.

IiUrO.png
BKXYi.png

The Shinra leave with the materia and a train persecution begins.

AVND1.png
U5GOC.png

mU3yq.png
Kkuvq.png

There's a series of fights in the enemy train. The last two are like mini-bosses, but they aren't too much difficult.

ReTfV.png
ggIva.png

I've found a use to Bolt3 at last! The last step is killing the driver and trying to stop the train.

bXEVL.png
20bEs.png

They succeed and they get their first huge materia.

hP5pb.png

And Ultima. This is kind of a special materia, it's first level doesn't have spells, so one has to level it up once to have access to the powerful spell.

6tYP2.png
yCiIJ.png

The next mission is about helping the Fort Condor inhabitants.

ryXIS.png
ztESv.png

Another minigame appears! It seems I'm not lucky, hehehe.

J32eK.png
Jvzc1.png

ENEMY ATTACK!!! Thanks to my incompetence, a boss battle starts, but it's pretty easy.

d2zBV.png
3MVpc.png

Thanks to the victory, we get the Phoenix materia and the corresponding huge materia.

QD7Xb.png
ydUVF.png

With half the huge materias at our possession, we can pay a visit to sick Cloud. Ultima Weapon ruins the party and Cid tries to kill it, but that monster is a little coward.

y1IHW.png
yorGm.png

I don't know how this happened, but the lifestream is engulfing the town, and that includes Tifa and Cloud.

BeeW9.png
gHm7u.png

Strange things keep happening and Tifa discovers that Cloud has never been a soldier, but he "killed" Sephiroth (we could say that he triggered all these events, throwing him to the lifestream, and ending with the Meteor thing).

dTYzm.png
5yBDg.png

Cloud recovers, and he can help with the mission about annoying Shinra.

Heropon

8ggC7.png
0rm9P.png

Now that Cloud is the leader, we can begin with our chocobo adventures! The first thing I do is getting something I forgot, the fourth Enemy Skill materia. I won't use it, but it's nice to have it. Then, I buy some stables.

MOAC9.png
jTEY6.png

There's a materia that contains a few of the most powerful spells. It's given by the white chocobo after tickling its ears. Freeze, Tornado, Break, Flare... *drools*. Then the group captures two chocobos near Mideel.

MKj2w.png
8HhYt.png

The couple is called Boko and Koko, and they are going to have some kids...later. First, we get Tifa's level 4 limit break item.

8sQ03.png
sDo6l.png

Thanks to giving expensive greens to Koko, she can destroy the other chocobos in the races.

ayqyc.png
L1zEk.png

The reward items are garbage, so we get GP instead. The next step is stealing an aphrodisiac nut so the two chocobos can have a good breed.

LkzIo.png
2zMCO.png

Green chocobo get! It can climb mountains, that takes us to...

zvrSN.png

... the Mimic materia.

cdXoL.png
QQUQI.png

Before going for the "couple", Yuffie, and by Yuffie I mean me, wants the Leviathan materia.

zn8bB.png
3mkuG.png

Y1oB9.png

She has to defeat cowards using pokémon.

Y1oB9.png
INt0O.png

The last opponent is her father. He likes to use Cure after every attack. Yuffie does less damage than he cures, so I rely on counterattacks and limit breaks.

HiKky.png
d0Fqi.png

This is the last chance to get Trine, so I bring two Enemy Skill materias. The reward for defeating all these idiots is getting Leviathan and Yuffie's final limit break item (maximum 9999 damage => useless).

Epulb.png
RzDjX.png

Having a green chocobo allows us to go to this forest early. We play with the local fauna to get interesting items...

MTIi8.png
NSuVe.png

...like the Slash-All materia and Typhoon.

XuNWj.png
kJudY.png

The real reward is the Apocalypsis sword, that has triple materia growth.

L1azy.png
HBWnn.png

Yuffie learns a new limit killing squirrels, and just after that a blue chocobo borns.

zon7b.png
vTrEG.png

Thanks to that, we can get the Quadra Magic materia. Cloud learns Meteorain killing more squirrels.

PB3LX.png

And after killing squirrels so we can get more nuts, the awaited black chocobo is born thanks to incest.

SIO3z.png
99cDQ.png

I think there was something that we're forgetting, our mission! In less than an instant, our heroes are in Junon killing soldiers.

7OOIK.png
WZlpq.png

Shinra troops have feelings, I feel bad for them now.

E7G1s.png
71faN.png

The huge materia is moving away from us, we must get it!

TZtJw.png
uTUEA.png

Uhuu, this bad boy! I remember this boss being actually difficult, but not this time. It has the habit of grabbing my friends. Bolt3/Trine is a good partner in this battle.

8VsTk.png
XOsn7.png

Cid learns another limit break and the party gets the Leviathan scales.

IdMOl.png
mo65W.png

The enemy submarine has already departed, so we have to get another one to follow it. Cloud feels like being a nice person and kidnaps some soldiers instead of killing them.

GDSDF.png
XkvoH.png

This game is the one with most minigames per square meter. The party blows up the submarine in no time. Before getting the materia, they discover that the enemy has another huge materia ready to leave Junon.

BuZ7l.png

When they reach the airport, it's already too late.

Heropon

7Ov0v.png
PfASH.png

For some reason, the rocket with the huge materia is waiting us. Thanks to that, we can get some nice things before going there. First, we go to the Gelnika. It has some nasty monsters...

ZRJZR.png
eC3L3.png

The group gets Yuffie's final weapon, the Conformer, and one of the best materias, Double Cut. :q_____

GEx9v.png
iQQZr.png

This place has also one of Cloud's best weapons. This airplane has only four rooms, but full of interesting things, like an optional boss.

NjqB8.png
BDfG3.png

This two guys are really easy, so there aren't problems with the battle. After that, the group gets the Hades materia. Thanks to Hades+Added effect in an armor we have a "second ribbon".

OhZY7.png
GKjXF.png

Then we get Cid's final limit break item. With nothing left in the place, the group goes to get something they'll need later: the Ancients' Key.

kSP2c.png
UwXJj.png

It's time to continue our chocobo adventures catching a wonderful chocobo and winning some races with the black one.

QV6PT.png
BFwky.png

Cid likes to win too. Then we try to get a new type of nut, and we learn some enemy skills in the process.

mOeld.png
KSYtM.png

And thanks to Boko 2 and the black chocobo, we get the golden chocobo! With this one we get a certain materia we could have got with the black chocobo:

XcNZZ.png
79mYj.png

The HP <-> MP materia, and one materia that only can be got with this chocobo:

Ojb9v.png

Knights of the Round Table, the final attack.

DbgbH.png
3aBKe.png

After a battle, an All materia levels up to the max and we'll never be hungry again.

Gm2II.png
cHUuj.png

Thanks to the extra pay, our chocobo becomes a machine with the expensive greens.

uAurN.png
yVrHX.png

Our chocobo makes us rich and gets nice things like more Counterattack materias.

6XhoH.png
X1Xqa.png

And some other precious treasure.

CIGss.png
Vhyv9.png

With all those adventures we forgot something, the huge materia in the red submarine.

IetT7.png
Di9vA.png

The last huge materia is going to be launched into the meteor, and we're going to stop that from happening. A nice amount of troops and Rudes are destroyed in the process.

c2Ji6.png
IwagR.png

In the end, Cid uses this situation to fulfill his dream of going to the space.

lkEJ8.png
dGUn8.png

Now that Cid has done what he wanted to do, we can borrow that huge materia. We fail with the input code that releases it, but not the second time (thank to the internet <3).

YvLZG.png
YXckN.png

In the escape from the rocket, Cid gets trapped and Shera has to save him. The group escapes in a pod and Cid forgives Shera for what happened years ago.

qS7iu.png
kMTjo.png

The rocket crashes into Meteor, but it doesn't accomplish anything.

wrN3U.png
llsd5.png

Time to learn limit breaks!

uyyk5.png
arMbW.png

Our next destiny is Cosmo Canyon, where the Full Cure materia awaits us.

RM9va.png
cwKZH.png

Also Bugenhagen and Bahamut ZERO.

IcWFK.png
rnvFi.png

Thanks to the reunion, the group realizes that they have to discover what Aeris was trying to do.

wHQAs.png
ZtxDB.png

They learn that she used the white materia to summon Holy, but for some reason even if the materia is activated, Holy doesn't appear anywhere.

5TlS9.png
yHf3r.png

Meanwhile, our Shinra overlords are trying to destroy the barrier that protects the Northern Crater.

hILgw.png
nohsu.png

In that moment, Diamond Weapon appears!

Heropon

2oWQI.png
gJNhC.png

Uh, oh, this monster seems tough. Let's try our new toy.

JXhAg.png
Asjjs.png

udFTv.png
CHa1K.png

5w5Vn.png
lxwrC.png

rdCBy.png
IQNOA.png

ONE HIT KO!!! Don't mess up with the best! OMG, my materias!

UikZM.png
Aw2OL.png

"What're you staring at, Mr. Monster?" A huge canyon!

oz9Bs.png
70G7L.png

It tries to counterattack, but it's too late for Mr. Monster.

V2mPc.png
6883c.png

Shinra destroys the barrier, but Diamond Weapon manages to kill Rufus in the process
not really

xr9nd.png
XRRs1.png

The situation at Shinra becomes a little chaotic and Hojo, Scarlett and Heidegger start doing crazy things.

xFguh.png
wzEKn.png

It's time to return to Midgar!

FqBHc.png
wK6rx.png

After some adventures inside the plate, they reach the railway line.

M2ViB.png
LYXW5.png

These lamp monsters are so slow attacking, it's infuriating! After going southwards, the party finds the W Item materia, will it be useful?

91eJ0.png
JpZkF.png

After that, they encounter a dead end, and they have to return. The turks appear again and there's an option that skips the battle, but I want to fight Elena for once. They are attacked even by satellites (I wonder how).

NdPfk.png
daPzE.png

I remember this place. This is our only chance to get Cait Sith's final weapon, the HP Shout.

06hvo.png
RuVhJ.png

But that wasn't our real target, so we go another way. There are friends everywhere!

IYTCh.png
VDhL0.png

The baddies use the Proud Clad, supposedly a super mega ultra destructive robot, uuuuhhh!!! But it dies easily.

gnBJN.png
nfaIb.png

Our heroes keep encountering interesting machines along the way.

ttSV3.png
kDyNM.png

Thanks to having Barret in the party, we get his final weapon, the Missing Score. At last, we find Hojo and Cloud suffers the Homer Simpson/Burns syndrome.

JhNNk.png
7lOQP.png

The team discovers the shocking truth, Sephiroth is Hojo's son *Shocking revelation music*. After that, Hojo gets crazier and attacks us.

exw06.png
A5lGR.png
B0yCT.png

Hojo transform into a different freak each time he's defeated! In his last form, he does a multiple attack that activates multiple counterattacks.

TZwBT.png
caSCr.png

With Shinra defeated, the only baddie left in our list is Sephiroth. But before that, holiday for all! The thing we don't know is that was a Cloud's plan so he could be alone with Tifa in the airship.

zSTKD.png
vLQKg.png

They talk all the night, yeah. But the next day, everyone has returned, and for some reason Cloud and Tifa get embarrassed.

RJX6I.png
sZTRr.png

END OF DISC 2

Heropon

5voAH.png
S0Phv.png

Disc 3 means that we can fight Ultima Weapon again. Since it's a flying monster, Tifa's and Cloud's attacks don't hit, and we have to use more potent tools.

ho1Bd.png
AfVyq.png

This monster's still a coward, and we have to follow it. It tries to kill Sephiroth, but we can't let do that happen!

7NBO1.png
H7RuW.png
h12kv.png

Our group battles that monster over the world until it stops over some mountains near Gongaga.

U20uD.png
w6dLL.png
7qsHf.png
Um7aM.png

Cloud doesn't want to lose time and uses his favourite summon to kill it "fast". Mr. Monster 2 tries to kill Cloud, but it misses and Cloud learns another lethal magic:

KieUM.png
yLMam.png

We get more uses of that summon and the final weapon? More like Ultima weapon.

qbUki.png
xDKX1.png

The monster leaves a huge crater that has access to the Ancient Forest. But we've already got everything there.

ryDc0.png
OxiDP.png

We want to go to Midgar again, but we have to find a key in Bone Village (ugh!). After thousands of tries, I get it.

ACLKg.png
otCmt.png

Aeris, you're alive! Oh, no, it was like a glitch/ghost, nvm. We get the Premium Heart in the Wall Market.

Vp09C.png
TIAqk.png

We're going to explore this place a little, but not kill Sephiroth (I could have done that, but I'll spare his life for some more time). We find an item that summons a Save Point.

Be9JF.png
Yhw1L.png

These Black Dragons have spare Dragon Armlets for us. I'm afraid of Tonberries!!!

yTdGo.png
D5Pvd.png

After some battles, we reach a place where the group splits (WTH?, what's the purpose of this?). I like this place for my Save Point.

IHaIA.png
3CBQh.png

In the north passage, we find these little enemies that become vulnerable if we give them an elixir. Thanks to that we recieve 1000 AP! Great!

OatTD.png
xcqGZ.png

And I don't mind using elixirs because they're infinite! There's the Shield materia in this room.

Y2Ai8.png
ZzQSD.png
DppIm.png
JSZBt.png

Double Cut and Quadra Magic level up and then we get some more materias like Double Magic, Counter and Mega All.

BnWG0.png
biifR.png
Wtt8O.png

It's time to go to the Battle Square, before that we get Barret's final limit break item. Allévoy!

2FT3s.png
MOvcu.png

Ribbon erases the effects of some negative reels, but there are some unlucky situations.

z2NTC.png
lPiqI.png

After lots of battles, we can afford Omnislash and Double Summon. I didn't have enough patience to get Final Touch, so... to the Final Confrontation!

RTAUR.png
R6HzZ.png

Last save point, let's mosey!

mN1by.png
GmK3r.png
LXrBA.png
FVPkg.png

There are some friendly monsters in the way of our heroes, even attacking question marks!

y1lFG.png

The final one is Jenova Synthesis, but it doesn't deserve even a mention, how weaaaak!

w911q.png
AgQoX.png

Sephiroth makes an appearance and tries to kill the party, but they resist and counterattack.

POlfv.png
3AcdQ.png
pQDyq.png

Bizarre Sephiroth: He has five parts that make difficult to use Cut x4 all the time. It even has an invulnerable part and it shoots lasers!!! But it didn't count with my intelligence and my brute force and it's killed.

O86iv.png
jfF2H.png
DsgSl.png

Safer? Sephiroth: He puts his interesting face and starts protecting himself, after an exchange of powerful spells, Cloud gets angry.

jPbJF.png
YO2ri.png

DWp8j.png
fGnyO.png

FIN

tzdem.png
ibzDU.png
30Qo9.png

After the battle, Cloud keeps having headaches. Let's use some aspirines!

jvFZB.png
0qNeW.png

Look at that polygon count!

WVvCg.png
uxT6F.png
qiOzR.png
L2fxX.png

OMNISLASH

9ZFfW.png
jpTRL.png
DzjAN.png
qbc9t.png

And the Sephiroth thoughts die once and for all! Tifa saves Cloud and Ken replaces Cid, everyone's happy!

MJSrg.png
T678R.png

Except Midgar, but that's well deserved. Oh, no, the Shinra baddies aren't there anymore!

9PmGQ.png
Sd1Ab.png

FIN

Entropia

No One Remembers
Nice playthrough pics! Some of the stuff is so familiar yet... completely forgotten. I beat FF7 only once I believe. I didn't do most of the side missions - hell I never really did all the junk with the Chocobos. I picked up an old FF7 save I had, just went into Shinra's tower and just saw Red XIII in his holding cell.

I think my main issue with playing FF7(or any PSX FF game) is there's no fast forward button on the emulators >.>

Heropon..... thank you so very much for your pictures walkthrough. wow these are probably my favorite posts in neogaf EVER..... now everytime I want to take a walk to remember with FFVII I'm going to re - read your posts :)

I mean not like I need to because I finished the game more than 10 - 13 times and I remember it as I remember my name :p

but still it's soooo nice to see it with pictures now... and yes FFVII still looks good and charming IMO.... this my favorite game of all time will NEVER age in my eyes ;)

Heropon

Heropon..... thank you so very much for your pictures walkthrough. wow these are probably my favorite posts in neogaf EVER..... now everytime I want to take a walk to remember with FFVII I'm going to re - read your posts :)

I mean not like I need to because I finished the game more than 10 - 13 times and I remember it as I remember my name :p

but still it's soooo nice to see it with pictures now... and yes FFVII still looks good and charming IMO.... this my favorite game of all time will NEVER age in my eyes ;)

Thanks, these words are very encouraging!

And that's it. Advent Children never happened....right?

So, will you continue with FF VIII right away? I think you'd even be the first to post screenshots of it in this thread.

I finished this game a week ago, but I had a giant backlog of images! I was going to start today with VIII, but I feel a little dizzy today , so I hope I can start tomorrow.
Advent Children? It doen't have Genesis, so it doesn't exist :p but then we have Dirge of Cerberus, but I haven't played that and I don't feel like buying it. I can't waste moneys in these times.

Jucksalbe

Banned
I finished this game a week ago, but I had a giant backlog of images!
How much of your screens you posted were actually done before you started posting here? ;)
If I remember right, you said you had to wait for your activation until you could finally post (or maybe that was someone else?).

I was going to start today with VIII, but I feel a little dizzy today , so I hope I can start tomorrow.

Looking forward to your posts. Try not to get lost in Triple Triad.

Advent Children? It doen't have Genesis, so it doesn't exist :p but then we have Dirge of Cerberus, but I haven't played that and I don't feel like buying it. I can't waste moneys in these times.

From what I played of Dirge of Cerberus I'd say that money would really be wasted.

Heropon

How much of your screens you posted were actually done before you started posting here? ;)

None, this thread convinced me to replay FFI and finish for the first time Mystic Quest (thanks to you and Dark Schala). The next week, my account was activated and I decided to restart FFI and install the CFW to post images.

Top Bottom