• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rainbow Six : Vegas for Nintendo Wii !?

Amir0x

Banned
god yes it IS for wii

* Tom Clancy's Firehawk (PS3, Xbox 360, PC) - March 2007
* Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 5 (PS3, Xbox 360, Rev, PC, PSP) - November 2006
* Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon 4 (PS3, Xbox 360, PC, Xbox, PS2) - March 2007
* Assassin (PS3, Xbox 360, Rev, PC, PSP) - March 2007
* Game 5 (PS3, Xbox 360, PC) - Spring 2007
* Alive (PS3, Xbox 360, PC) - Spring 2007
* Naruto (Xbox 360)
* Rayman 4 (PS3, Xbox 360, Rev, PC, PS2, handheld) - November 2006
* Dark Messiah of Might & Magic (PC, PS3, Xbox 360)
* Brothers in Arms 3 (PS3, Xbox 360, PC, Nintendo Revolution, DS ) - February 2007
* Ninja Turtles (PS3, Xbox 360, Nintendo Revolution, PC, handheld) - Spring 2007
* Highway Battles (Xbox 360)
* Enchant Arms (Xbox 360) - July 2006
* Blazing Angel 1.5 (PS3, Xbox 360, Xbox) - November 2006
* Ghost Recon 3 Mission Pack (PS3, Xbox 360, PC, and PSP)
* Ghost Recon 3 (PS3) - November 2006

This was released many months ago already. Guys, this list is RIGHT.

Mrbob

ghostlyjoe said:
GAF Theorem #123: Graphics>gameplay, except when discussing Untold Legends.

I guess you haven't seen the 10 minute 360 RB6 gameplay demonstration video.

KillJade

Banned
see people are happy its coming for the wii based on what we have seen so far from the 360/PS3 version. but dont get your hopes up based on that. dont know what form it will show up in on the wii(well we know it wont look nowhere as good)...

Amir0x

Banned
John Harker said:
But its not called the Rev. It's the Wii.

right. this list is so old it's way before the system was even called Wii.

So far almost everything on the list has come true way before we even had indications of this shit (such as Naruto 360, Rayman, etc). The only thing that wasn't 1:1 accurate was Lumines 2... but that's because the game publishing rights was stolen from Ubi after this list was leaked.

thefro

That makes like 10 non-confirmed Ubisoft games coming to Wii before Q2 07, between that list coming true and the list with Far Cry that someone posted on here. :lol

Makes you wonder what EA/Capcom/Konami/Sega have under wraps.

I think this will be a good test to see how well the Wii can hold up graphically to the others, I really couldn't care about the game just the comparison.

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
They should put the resources into fixing up Red Steel first.

Is this the first major title officially announced for all three systems, supposedly coming out at the same time?

This is really going to be a huge test, aint it.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
More importantly:

Amir0x said:
god yes it IS for wii

* Tom Clancy's Firehawk (PS3, Xbox 360, PC) - March 2007
* Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 5 (PS3, Xbox 360, Rev, PC, PSP) - November 2006
* Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon 4 (PS3, Xbox 360, PC, Xbox, PS2) - March 2007
* Assassin (PS3, Xbox 360, Rev, PC, PSP) - March 2007
* Game 5 (PS3, Xbox 360, PC) - Spring 2007
* Alive (PS3, Xbox 360, PC) - Spring 2007
* Naruto (Xbox 360)
* Rayman 4 (PS3, Xbox 360, Rev, PC, PS2, handheld) - November 2006
* Dark Messiah of Might & Magic (PC, PS3, Xbox 360)
* Brothers in Arms 3 (PS3, Xbox 360, PC, Nintendo Revolution, DS ) - February 2007
* Ninja Turtles (PS3, Xbox 360, Nintendo Revolution, PC, handheld) - Spring 2007 <----
* Highway Battles (Xbox 360)
* Enchant Arms (Xbox 360) - July 2006
* Blazing Angel 1.5 (PS3, Xbox 360, Xbox) - November 2006
* Ghost Recon 3 Mission Pack (PS3, Xbox 360, PC, and PSP)
* Ghost Recon 3 (PS3) - November 2006

This was released many months ago already. Guys, this list is RIGHT.

I'm skeptical, but rockin out with my Donatello-Bo would be pure sweetness.

Dimmuxx said:
Oh please have splitscreen multiplayer.

Rainbow six multiplayer > all other multiplayer

LAN Wii-ing would be ideal for something like this if the system is cheap enough, yeah.

I'm not really big into Rainbox Six types of games, but I remember playing it with my friend who had two PCs side by side running it, and it was a lot of fun that way.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
soundwave05 said:
LAN Wii-ing would be ideal for something like this if the system is cheap enough, yeah.

I was always hoping that wireless connex to multiple tv's would be the Wii's last secret. Especially for games like tennis, ping pong, FPS, etc. No split screens ftw. Imagine playing your friend/sister/grandma from across the house. Hell, I couldn't think of a better reason that HD wouldn't be needed.

Dimmuxx

The Amiga Brotherhood
soundwave05 said:
I'm not really big into Rainbox Six types of games, but I remember playing it with my friend who had two PCs side by side running it, and it was a lot of fun that way.

Yeah me and a couple of friends used to play rainbow six: rogue spear all the time back in the good old days.

Amir0x

Banned
BigBoss said:
Well that just ****ing rocked, must buy.

the best part is at the end when the explosions happens with window shattering awesomeness

i was like 'god damn, that is why i love graphics. nothing less could come close to such experiences'

BigBoss

Amir0x said:
the best part is at the end when the explosions happens with window shattering awesomeness

i was like 'god damn, that is why i love graphics. nothing less could come close to such experiences'

Since I'm in the mood for some Rainbow Six goodness which would should I get for the Xbox?

Amir0x

Banned
BigBoss said:
Since I'm in the mood for some Rainbow Six goodness which would should I get for the Xbox?

does it have to be an Xbox version (does your PC not run Rainbow Six games)? :lol

BigBoss

Amir0x said:
does it have to be an Xbox version (does your PC not run Rainbow Six games)? :lol

I'd prefer to play it on the Xbox, I don't like playing with a keyboard and mouse. Besides I wouldn't be able to run the newer Rainbow Six games on my PC and I don't want to play the originals.

madmook

Rainbow Six 3 and Black Arrow are both good. Lockdown and Critical Hour are undeserving of the Rainbow Six name.

Top Bottom