• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Ultimate Ghosts 'n Goblins screens

gm27.jpg

gm04.jpg

gm05.jpg

gm07.jpg

gm11.jpg

gm13.jpg

gm15.jpg

gm20.jpg

gm28.jpg

gm31.jpg

http://watch.impress.co.jp/game/docs/20060721/gm.htm

agent069

Banned
Why don't they simply make it in a wonderful 2D? That's a very average looking 3D here, there's too much aliasing a bad textures too :(

Amir0x

Banned
This game will be incredible and is a grade AAA effort from a developer, which means it will score 7.0 at all websites and sell 2 copies and Bebpo will make a hate thread about it.

Which also means, of course, that I cannot ****ing wait.

Yoboman

Gold Member
agent069 said:
Why don't they simply make it in a wonderful 2D? That's a very average looking 3D here, there's too much aliasing a bad textures too :(
Are you a crazy person?:lol

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
agent069 said:
looks great in motion you know, IHX looked like shite on screens but in motion it looked beautiful.

Tokubetsu

agent069 said:
ME0000650175_2.jpg

I want a 2D plateformer with this kind of graphics :love:

Or like this :

6.jpg

**** the 3D :lol
Don't you have a DS game you should be playing? you know, instead of trolling around these parts.

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
agent069 said:
It will look incredible in person, mark my words. We can already see it looks great in videos, but using Irregular Hunter X as an example, I have no doubts that it will look stunning in person. IRX looked "OK" in shots, but seemed jaggy and dirty...but the final product is razor sharp, super colorful, and beautiful to behold (and 60 fps). This will look absolutely AWESOME. The sheer amount of motion in those scenes would be incredibly difficult to match in 2D, so I really think 3D was the best choice here.

Ranger X

I think i'm gonna blow a fuse and buy a PSP...
It's so hard to resist the 20$ Capcom games, Locoroco and this.

:( (wallet am cry)

Agent X

Gold Member
agent069 said:
I want a 2D plateformer with this kind of graphics :love:

Or like this :

6.jpg

Well, you're in for a real treat, because I've got exciting news for you! There already is a 2D platformer with graphics exactly like that! You should go to the store right now and look for it!

ProphetZG

Capcom is doing awesome work on this game. GnG deserves this type of treatment, good to see it happening.

I would also love to see Maximo get a NEW GAME on PSP. GnG is classic, but Maximo was fantastic too.

Soul4ger

I (finally) put a fiver down on this today. I can't wait. Might be one of my five most anticpated games, and there are some GOOD mother****ing games coming out. September can't come soon enough.

f@luS

More than a member.
there is a demo in the latest famitsu , 3in1 capcom (this , power stone and another)
just tried , its cool

f@luS

More than a member.
dark10x said:
How does Powerstone run? 60 fps?
Feels great and smooth
its a powerstone 2 demo , BUT in a such simple stage that its not really interessting

(i prefer powerstone 1 a lot , but the 2 was fun for his crazy stage , and in the demo its a tiny stage , not very fun with Powerstone 2 concept , and 4 players)

f@luS

More than a member.
btw those ghost screen looks like from the demo (timer) but in the demo u have only 10min so i dont know? maybe a code to unlock more time

kaching

"GAF's biggest wanker"
I was just skimming the mag rack at lunch break and saw that Play has an early review - 9.5/10 (I know - not necessarily a major feat coming from Play). They only seemed to dock it for being a little shorter than they would have liked, wanted more levels. I didn't get a chance to do more than skim it.

Soul4ger

kaching said:
I was just skimming the mag rack at lunch break and saw that Play has an early review - 9.5/10 (I know - not necessarily a major feat coming from Play). They only seemed to dock it for being a little shorter than they would have liked, wanted more levels. I didn't get a chance to do more than skim it.

I read that last night at my local supermarket. I'm sure the game is awesome, but it was typical Halverson stuff.

By the way, what's with PLAY suddenly reviewing imports as domestics? They had a few reviews of games that won't be out here for a few months, but not in the import-specific section that they've been running in the back recently. I mean, I know why they're doing it... But it's pretty dumb. It's reverting to late-GameFan antics, when they were starved for early content.

Top Bottom