• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

In honor of 25 years of Demon Summoning, GAF Plays: The (Shin) Megami Tensei series

Jucksalbe

Banned
Ah, right. Mine has an S-Video input, too. But I don't have an S-Video cable. Do you use some kind of splitter or do you play on your PC?

I try to keep up detailed DDS posts, I'm taking the screenshots from my run through the Deserted Ship right now, actually. Even though, that dungeon is not that interesting to look at, so this will probably not very detailed. But there are some interesting story bits.

I will be playing through Smt: Strange Journey starting right now! The game has been in my back Log for a while now, so this gives me a great reason to play through it!

Aeana

Ah, right. Mine has an S-Video input, too. But I don't have an S-Video cable. Do you use some kind of splitter or do you play on your PC?

I try to keep up detailed DDS posts, I'm taking the screenshots from my run through the Deserted Ship right now, actually. Even though, that dungeon is not that interesting to look at, so this will probably not very detailed. But there are some interesting story bits.
I've got the PC connected to the TV, so I've just full-screened DScaler, and it actually looks just as good as or better than it would if it were going directly into the TV, so I'm happy.

Vamphuntr

The game is at least much funnier than what I remembered. It's fairly easy gameplay wise since you are either mashing square or circle but the text is still fairly funny.

J3mgl.jpg

f11Uc.jpg

Oh, irony...

3FoC6.jpg

Jucksalbe

Banned
I've got the PC connected to the TV, so I've just full-screened DScaler, and it actually looks just as good as or better than it would if it were going directly into the TV, so I'm happy.
You've got a better capture card than me then. I have a lag of about 15 seconds when the signal comes to my PC and that's due to the hardware. Never found a way to deactivate whatever it's doing. But I guess I wouldn't want to play with composite video quality anyway.

Aeana

You've got a better capture card than me then. I have a lag of about 15 seconds when the signal comes to my PC and that's due to the hardware. Never found a way to deactivate whatever it's doing. But I guess I wouldn't want to play with composite video quality anyway.
Yeah, one of the reasons I haven't bought a new capture card is because later ones have large delays due to real time compression or something. Older ones didn't do that. I've got a WinTV card with FM radio tuner. Over a decade old.

Jucksalbe

Banned
I still have an older card which I never had problems with, but that thing needs a PCMCIA slot which I don't have anymore.
Oh well, seems I still got over 70 screenshots for my update, so it'll still be a fairly lengthy post.

Hylian7

I got Strange Journey a few months ago, loved it, but I got stuck and hit a snag somewhere in Bootes. I think I'm trying to get to Mitra now, I've been all over the upper floors and can't find the passage to get higher. I need to go back and try again sometime.

I started Persona 3 yesterday. I did play some Persona 4 briefly before. Mitsuru is MUCH less annoying than Teddie was. Also, is there ever going to be a "direct command" option for the other party members? I remember Persona 4 had one, but I can't find it if it exists in Persona 3, only options to target certain enemies.

cj_iwakura

Well, I'm an idiot and caused my copy of Overclocked to get shipped to an Apt that doesn't exist instead of a #. :(

I hope it gets returned to the sender soon, unless it's gathering dust in a post office somewhere.

Koroviev

I got Strange Journey a few months ago, loved it, but I got stuck and hit a snag somewhere in Bootes. I think I'm trying to get to Mitra now, I've been all over the upper floors and can't find the passage to get higher. I need to go back and try again sometime.

I started Persona 3 yesterday. I did play some Persona 4 briefly before. Mitsuru is MUCH less annoying than Teddie was. Also, is there ever going to be a "direct command" option for the other party members? I remember Persona 4 had one, but I can't find it if it exists in Persona 3, only options to target certain enemies.

That pretty much sums up the issue I was having with Strange Journey. Have had quite a time trying to find the bosses (e_e)

Jucksalbe

Banned
Back to DDS:

akfQp.png

When I stopped I had just finished Coordinate 136. Cielo found a stranded ship, so this where we head next.

0WNqL.png
aR0iS.png
i3n5M.png

So, it's not only stranded, but also deserted. Well, we will see about that.

4aYos.png
ZhDjA.png
IVGJM.png

Before you enter the ship, a lot of people hint at a bigger importance of this ship. Since this is my first time playing through this game, I always get very interested when there's some hint at what this game is actually about.

Le01T.png

So, no way back. Oh well, I guess I still have some Revival Gems, so I should be fine.

WKZxM.png
7Zldp.png

YafNk.png
vJDqQ.png

Time for the plan. We will lure them in with a fake Sera and then blow up this whole ship with them in it. Nice. Argilla seems to give it her all.

IoWGu.png
5zUCR.png
HWehz.png

Seemingly completely out of place there's some more hinting. I guess I'm getting closer to the end. I'm not going to speculate, since everyone else here probably has played the game already, but I've got an idea. Also:

CNFha.png
HKaZS.png
kyGu3.png

Makes you wonder what the game's titles are all about (don't spoil it to me, please).

N6jgo.png
jaefc.png
XNOPa.png

It's finally time to explore the ship. Argilla and Heat left the party, but as the game tries to be especially friendly, Cielo isn't automatically added to your party, so look out for that.

wENvL.png
NZ9P7.png
6iPy4.png

So, first we go to the bottom of the ship and plant the first bomb. We now have to plant a bomb on every floor (from 1F to 8F). I'm not gonna show the way to all these locations because it all looks very similar and would probably be very boring to see. The dungeon is still very nice, but only if you play it yourself. Also, from this point onwards you get random encounters on the ship, since the Brutes finally found you.

3j2PP.png

In a totally unexpected move, the game is actually nice to you in this ship and provides you with a lot of Life Terminals spread around the ship. Since there's not muc to see in this dungeon, let's take a look at the different enemies you can encounter here:

PVvp1.png
ZMidA.png
z7k4N.png

kLBYE.png
VLfEQ.png
4W8XT.png

yDucf.png
FgEk6.png
1NVcr.png

Most of them are pretty harmless. You should get around easily with Zan, Zio and Agi spells.

2PJVL.png
1GBoF.png
ejZKo.png

Cl19f.png
lZk8t.png

When you're halfway through the dungeon, Bat finally reached the ship and fights with fake Sera.

FgEk6.png

I finally reached the last floor. Only one bomb left. Of course, there was something else I forgot to do in this up until now.

P0GDC.png
GOseO.png
7s4st.png

Game Over! My favorite thing about this battle system: "No time to transform" plus the enemy gets the first turn.

To4jJ.png
sU8jy.png
kQrhw.png

"We are not so different, you and I"...ahem, oh well. Of course, Serph and his posse arrived right on time and the next and final fight against Bat starts.

niMSE.png
4j0ZX.png
Zo7IA.png

You get to use Argilla in this fight, if you want. Bat has learned a few new tricks. "Rage" has now become "Psycho Rage" which gives him four turns instead of two.

bHIwu.png
si3Tc.png
qcnnN.png

He still uses his guard stance, which means only Tera magic can hit him. So you should at least have someone who can use it. That's why I switched in Argilla later in the fight. Also, another new (unpronouncable) attack: he can now transform one of your party members into a bat which means greatly reduced strength.

r7Vcf.png
3Tjp6.png

Another important new skill: a strong wind attack. Actually this is a great opportunity if you have Force Repel. This way you hurt him (a little bit) and most importantly, his turn is immediately over. What you will probably be waiting for in this fight, is a situation where he didn't change to his guard stance at the end of the round. That's a good chance to land some strong physical attacks.

aLUc7.png

Won! He doesn't seem to have a lot of HP, but it can still take a while because he regains some HP every time he turns someone into a bat, which more often than not is more than one time in a turn.

Ikpvd.png
C7g1i.png
QVnrt.png

I hope this is the last time I have to fight him. He doesn't look like he escaped.

Lgmlv.png

Meanwhile, the party escaped on Cielo.

cZi3j.png
qmZmB.png
iH7h6.png

Finally, we get to answer the question for the meaning of life. I hope this doesn't have any further consequences.

F6AcH.png
5aVMx.png

After that we are at the new headquarters. I guess I forgot something or missed something, but where do these new headquarters come from?

ToiWM.png
hnQTC.png
lu1l5.png

u2TKh.png
n7kEt.png
XVq6u.png

There's an interesting and well done scene between Heat and Sera here. It kinda reminds me of a certain story a heard a short while ago in the game.

SzL93.png
b2nQ4.png
9NVGJ.png

xzysP.png
7keMy.png
lo1UA.png

Update on the turf war. Next stop Svadhi.....something.

J8cnQ.png

Also, Heat is finally back in the party (not that I'll use him).

2z1se.png

I get these messages from time to time. Is it because I didn't devour any demons so far? Will this have more consequences than losing a little bit of HP?

g9AC8.png

And done. 18 hours so far, so I'm probably about 10 hours behind Aeana's schedule.

I'm not going to speculate, since everyone else here probably has played the game already, but I've got an idea.

I hope you'll write a bit about what you thought was going on when you're done (or just post now in spoiler tags or something.) The eerie uncanniness that peaks with Coordinate 136 is really fantastic (no other Megaten save Nocturne can match it, IMO) and reading your updates has been reminding me how much I enjoyed that feeling going through it the first time.

And done. 18 hours so far, so I'm probably about 10 hours behind Aeana's schedule.

If I told Aeana how slow my times for DDS and DDS2 were she'd probably die of shame.

MechaX

Bleh, of course imgur would want to charge me for some kind of full subscription package even though I really only want one thing (the ability to see all images in an album without shuffling ascending/descending stuff). If anyone has any alternatives for other image hosting services, please let me know.

Anyway, this update will be a little bit longer, since I'll be trying to burn through two dungeons (I wanted to squeeze in a third dungeon after this, but it would end up making the update a bit too long).

Kv395.png
lm6Hr.png

An "accident" has occurred on the main road which blocks our path. Some shady guy shoo's the party off, but Baofu is not really sold on this. Regardless, we can get to the sanitarium through a rear entrance.

L0fgD.png
lpH7R.png
deOR6.png

Naturally, this rear entrance requires a hike up a mountain through the Mifune Trail. This area does have some pretty catchy music. The only real thing of note in this area is this depository shrine. It accepts donations in 100 yen increments and fills up when you hit 10,000 yen. Filling up the box allows you to make a very, very late-game boss slightly easier. Unfortunately, when you complete the main dungeon, you can't revisit this area. Since this is a permanent missable, it would be best to just fill up the box here. But this area is relatively short with some pretty weak demons. Eventually, the party makes it to the sanitarium...

tcwfX.png
6DBcM.png

We seem to be stumbling on a lot of dead bodies as of late. And Baofu is quite... calm about all of this.

mSzjX.png
GM1AQ.png

Well, I mean, not every person in Japan is going to be Ja-

6UnQ0.png
k8RN2.png
ct5Vv.png

Well... apparently the Japanese foreign minister is using the Taiwanese Mafia for nefarious tasks. Interestingly, Katsuya is more concerned about the fact that they are not Japanese rather than the fact that Baofu knows this much information about foreign crime rings so easily. Well, time to search the sanitarium some more.

m2rdw.png
Iu8Pi.png
k8efC.png

At least a nurse survived. But it's looking more and more like Tatsuya Sudou is the Joker killer. Gotta wonder if Elder Sudou decided to send the mafia here because his crazed son somehow got access to demon summoning. Since everybody is either dead or has bailed, we might as well take a look at Room 303.

lHyEf.png
ACvLD.png

In the words of Katsuya, that about sums up the mystery of the Joker killer. But something else in this pretty crazy room catches his eye...

3c6lZ.png
KZ4Eq.png
gZ9Xs.png

Katsuya speculates that the "holy cross" is the Grand Cross which actually happened in the previous summer. But nothing really happened. But Maya doesn't feel so well after reading this and collapses.

G6ehp.png
vkFRz.png

Ulala, continuing to serve as Maya's expository device. But enough dicking around here, it's time to search the upper floors of the building. As the party approaches the director's room, Katsuya senses a strange resonance...

Jt8P6.png
GcPbr.png
V0rEP.png

Sudou is here, chilling, playing with his hair in a mirror with a gigantic knife while his demon dog is just there being bored. Also while surrounded by a sizable amount of dead bodies. I must also note that he has been murdering people in a trench coat and a medical gown. Sudou, if you want Maya to remember the "Other Side" or whatever, you should probably try to explain it in more depth than "Fight some demons, remember the Other Side!" But Sudou does at least confirm that he's a bit of a schizophrenic.

98xUB.png

And he also has daddy issues on top of it. But this riveting conversation is cut short, as someone is attempting to call the cell phone of one of the dead mafia members scattered about. Baofu goes off and takes a peek outside.

9FMkJ.png
WYPMi.png
8MaF8.png

WAIT NO BAOFU THIS IS NOT THE TIME

eHcF7.png
tGQU5.png
IlKav.png

No we don't understand please explain-

6nbmG.png
RYroP.png

Sudou teleports out and we are faced with the second boss of the game; the Hellhound!

6G5UM.png

When Baofu left, he took his persona with him. His persona was also the only one who could have enabled the party to do the Hydro Boost water fusion spell. Thus, the party could only spam Stone Rise until the Hellhound died. The party rushes outside to tell Baofu "WHAT IN THE FUCK DUDE"

nD1NO.png
TG0yx.png
TG0yx.png

Ulala is rightfully furious, Katsuya is understanding, and Baofu doesn't give any kind of indication as to why he bailed in confronting a demon summoning serial killer. But we might as well follow up the next lead and go to the Sky Museum. But first, we're stopping by Maya's apartment.

9gF7q.png
aM7eE.png
SieYc.png

Maya is... not quite the neatest woman there is. Clothes, undergarments, CDs, and papers are strewn about. We also cannot enter Ulala's room. Ever. But going here is important because you can learn a certain Demon Negotiation combo between Maya and Ulala here.

fTl48.png

Eh... maybe later, Ulala. Now to wrap this update up, there are two Persona 1 cameos and one guy we need to visit..

0u55R.png
ObAey.png
jehSq.png

This is MakiMary. She... kinda had a big role in Revelations: Persona. But all you need to know is that she's trying to be a counselor now. I actually can't remember if IS had as many Persona 1 cameos as EP. And the cameo-meter really starts to jump up later in the game.

rU7Ih.png

This guy manages the spell cards you can get for Personae in this game. Naturally, he creeps the party the fuck out.

q7CrV.png

And here is another Persona 1 reference. Baofu notes that he has a persona, but it is not meant for battle. Unfortunately, I think he has more of a role in the Snow Queen Quest of Persona 1 which I have not played. I also think he had a penis demon pop out of his stomach at one point, but that's another story entirely. If you want rumors, you go to this guy.

79WJW.png

That's... kinda awkward, Ulala...

cj_iwakura

Most of the cameos at this point were in IS too, but EP ties into 1 a lot more.

Also, they strongly imply Toro's married to Ayase. Aww.

Aeana

REND

SLAUGHTER

DEVOUR YOUR ENEMIES

iZ2ESl8KM846A.jpg
i54Sfw1TOezHf.jpg

I'm a really big fan of the area design in this game. It's really unique.

i6jHY0gieSDVw.jpg

In the Vanguard base in Svadhisthana, I came across this. Either I'm color blind or the text is full of crap!

iR7C7KYq5UO5j.jpg

Mouth boobs!

ibtnnVfGAAt1Nx.jpg

First boss. Really creepy Zebra thing with no arms.

i59J07UltpEO0.jpg

Well... so it has arms, but they're hidden unless he's casting dangerous fire magic!

iQoQ6ufDJVN8S.jpg
iCDhc6nff3s4f.jpg

He's weak to ice, and it can be fun to freeze him and rail on him with guaranteed criticals, but he eventually catches on and starts casting void ice.

ibycAnb6ViTqBT.jpg

But eventually we prevailed, and mourned the fallen Zebra thing.

As for playtime, I've got an hour or so. My new cycle save has 92:32 on it, and I'm at 93:24. I don't expect my final time to be anything amazing.

i don't think i have ever enjoyed an rpg as much as i am nocturne! between demon fusing, dungeon design, and the great battle system ( excluding those sometimes nasty instant deaths on my main character) i am just loving it. going into it based on what i've heard here a lot i thought it was gonna be way harder though. to me it seems a lot like dragon quests where if you take advantage of buffs and debuffs everything will be fine, well and use the enemies weakness against them.

Aeana

i don't think i have ever enjoyed an rpg as much as i am nocturne! between demon fusing, dungeon design, and the great battle system ( excluding those sometimes nasty instant deaths on my main character) i am just loving it. going into it based on what i've heard here a lot i thought it was gonna be way harder though. to me it seems a lot like dragon quests where if you take advantage of buffs and debuffs everything will be fine, well and use the enemies weakness against them.
Right, it's not that difficult. You have to keep in mind that a lot of RPG players were coming from stuff like Final Fantasy before they tried SMT3, where pressing attack to win works out just fine most of the time.

Right, it's not that difficult. You have to keep in mind that a lot of RPG players were coming from stuff like Final Fantasy before they tried SMT3, where pressing attack to win works out just fine most of the time.

ah, yeah. it is kind of upsetting then that the game picks up a reputation for being too hard or inaccessible because of that.

will you be playing nocturne for the anniversary? i would love to see what kinds of parties you would use :p

Aeana

iDbLTNteKptJT.jpg

Our next destination is the karma temple in Sahasrara. Meeting stuff happens and we get access to the mantra system, and I look at my list of skills and sigh. It's tempting to use some of the better auto skills, like repel element or even null attack, but that'll just make the game boring, so I'm not going to do that.

i4tV5UaeHmKmQ.jpg

After that, I make sure to return to the Vanguards' base and get the blue key from where I fought the previous boss. Good stuff to be found~

i8S7VAwQBz4lg.jpg
imQH2lKu1Z2ir.jpg

The next place is the Maribels' base at Manipura. It's a mazey town-looking place with numbered gates that you have to unlock. Not particularly interesting.

ieKmJYLm95G4F.jpg

At the end, we run into BAT.

iMQpmJIJTZhS0.jpg
ibiw0FBUHlIELO.jpg

Who turns into a literal bat. He uses a skill that makes him immune to all damage except earth. I had put terazi and agilao on some characters, so we had the materazi combo skill available so I used it for the heck of it. At this point it also hit me that I wouldn't normally have learned either terazi or agilao, so after this battle, I switched everybody back to level 1 spells for now.

iQfDstnnLGQ7J.jpg

After the battle, we make an alliance with the Maribels and go on to storm the Solids' base as a team.

i3JceydUsMbOx.jpg
ij4PjQ5mcgB2B.jpg

This dungeon has a reputation for being lame, but it's really not that bad. If you step in front of a statue with red or yellow eyes, you fall through the floor...

iOmy21dvNE8PN.jpg

Into a place with "toxic gas." It's not toxic. At specific points, the party will "feel dizzy" and get turned around 180 degrees. Big deal. Anyway, since it's so easy to avoid the red-eyed statues, I won't be down here again.

ijdI301PYXkz8.jpg

Soon, we come across these two statues. We needed to get through the door, but we need to do something about those statues.

iE0vfHZ0ybxOu.jpg
igIuLsIqQQcqt.jpg

So we found some keys, and used them on the statues which turned their eyes blue and we were able to walk past. Yay.

iiE9Wk2ZBhWTd.jpg
i0uiykuS3vsVY.jpg

Boss is fun. It uses hama, and can summon unicorns with which it can do a combo attack that will cut the party's HP down dramatically. It's all expel damage, so we bring along void expel, it's not an issue whatsoever, and we prevail.

iKX3UfQp8YQBw.jpg

And so here's where we stand at this point.

ah, yeah. it is kind of upsetting then that the game picks up a reputation for being too hard or inaccessible because of that.

will you be playing nocturne for the anniversary? i would love to see what kinds of parties you would use :p

I don't have any plans to play anything after DDS2, but we'll see what happens.

I'm currently on the abandoned ship (if I'm not mistaken, I last played a year ago) and I'm planning on getting back into Digital Devil Saga after I'm done with a couple of other games that I haven't finished yet.

Would you guys recommend me starting again or continuing from here?

Finalow

think I'll skip
Lucifer
, my demons are not too good (like, the one who learns debilitate didn't evolve yet) and I need to grind a lot for him.

btw I prefer DDS 1 mantra system, I didn't like it in DDS 2 that much.

Finalow

it depends, some FF are like Nocturne, with hard bosses and easy ones, I don't think there is much difference in difficulty.

Jucksalbe

Banned
Also, is there ever going to be a "direct command" option for the other party members? I remember Persona 4 had one, but I can't find it if it exists in Persona 3, only options to target certain enemies.

You can only do that in the PSP version.

I don't have any plans to play anything after DDS2, but we'll see what happens.
I think you said you wanted to play Megami Tensei 2. I at least would love to see that since I'll probably never have a chance to play it.

Would you guys recommend me starting again or continuing from here?
Don't really know how far into the game this area is (I just finished it), but I'd guess a little past halfway. If you remember what the game is about, you can just continue there. If not start over, but this always bears the risk that you will stop again. I know I played DDS from the beginning three times and haven't finished it yet.

cj_iwakura

Boy do I need to upgrade my [SMT1] demons. Boss fight against Yuriko's demon army when I rescued (Heroine) was way harder than I planned.

Why do I only get a party of 5 now, again? :(

Also, Overclocked get! To switch or not to switch...

Finalow

Why is that?
I prefer to follow a linear path instead of having all those skills together like in DDS 2, also I spent like 20 mins to find the skills I wanted even with a complete picture of the grid. xD

SMTIII: I'm before the final dungeon at level 57, should I grind a little or I can go in and finish the game easy (without the optional boss). Also not sure if I should get a full team of riders, they don't seem too strong.

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
Okay, just figured out the Fiend fusions in Nocturne are dependent on moon phases. Kinda wanna get Matador but that would mean I can't boost its level through a sacrifice fusion, right? Level 30 is too low for where I'm at. I'm currently level 52.

cj_iwakura

Naoya's not like I expected him to sound, but... interesting.

Also reminded that I really liked DS1's OST. In retrospect, I think it might be better than 2's.

Koroviev

Naoya's not like I expected him to sound, but... interesting.

Also reminded that I really liked DS1's OST. In retrospect, I think it might be better than 2's.

Naoya's voice is alright. I want to strangle Midori and the news lady, though.

And sacrilege!

Aeana

Finished the ship dungeon. I'm super lazy and didn't want to reach over to the keyboard to take screenshots, so I don't have any.
Time played is 7:30 or so, so I guess Jucksalbe wasn't too far off with his estimation after all.

Jucksalbe

Banned
Time played is 7:30 or so, so I guess Jucksalbe wasn't too far off with his estimation after all.
Haha, oh well, I guess you lose most of the time with battles. With the high encounter rate, you're a lot faster when you know where you're going.

I'm in the Samsara Tunnels right now. This map is confusing.

depward

I'm loving all the screencaps, especially DDS. Reminds me of why I love those two games - great design, love the graphics style and I really liked the cutscenes. Too bad I offloaded both games when they were fetching ridiculous prices on EBay :/

Aeana

Well, now it seems like several people are playing it for the first time, so I don't want to spoil. I'm in Ajna now.

I don't have the hard drive space to record a lot anyway.

Aeana

You're already further than me then. I'm still in the sewers, near the end I hope. That dungeon is so long and confusing.
Yeah, I just finished that area. I remember thinking it was long and confusing before, but it went quickly this time. The boss at the end gas a reputation for being a showstopper, but it isn't bad at all as long as you play it smart.

Jucksalbe

Banned
Just as I read your post, the boss fight started. It made me feel a little less confident.

Edit: And won. Boy was I glad to have Mediarama. I guess the fight would have been a lot easier if I had had "Void Fire" or something similar.

randomkid

Man, it's been like a whole month since SMT4 got announced and we still know nothing. Was hoping Famitsu would have something yesterday, Atlus never teases this long, what gives?

Finalow

I guess the fight would have been a lot easier if I had had "Void Fire" or something similar.
yep. that boss fight is pretty cool, cutscenes as well. I liked that part but yeah, the dungeon is so damn long. (also if you care you need to go back there for some optional stuff)

cj_iwakura

So uh, is tinypic a banned site or something? I was going to share an LP of the original Devil Summoner(Kyouji Kuzunoha arc) from another board by an author who isn't registered here(by his permission), and none of his images are showing up. Just all asterisks where the site name should be.

7threst

Man, it's been like a whole month since SMT4 got announced and we still know nothing. Was hoping Famitsu would have something yesterday, Atlus never teases this long, what gives?

When Soul Hackers releases for 3DS, a trailer will be released. Or so I heard.

So uh, is tinypic a banned site or something? I was going to share an LP of the original Devil Summoner(Kyouji Kuzunoha arc) from another board by an author who isn't registered here(by his permission), and none of his images are showing up. Just all asterisks where the site name should be.

Probably because tinypic seems to remove images randomly Imageshack-style, something I noticed a while ago. That's why I'm using imgur now. It's way better imo.

Jucksalbe

Banned

That sounds interesting. Can't you just link to the board where he posted it?

When Soul Hackers releases for 3DS, a trailer will be released. Or so I heard.

Hopefully we at least get some screenshots before that. Soul Hackers won't be out for a while.

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
Went through the Amala Temple in Nocturne now, think I'm gonna do the Third Kalpa next. Still on the road for TDE but I don't really know what level I should be at for the final boss and other things to make it manageable. Currently at level 62 with what I imagine still a lengthy portion of game to be waded through.

depward

Contemplating joining in on the fun... But the choice is either resuming a 20ish hour play through of P3P or grabbing Strange Journey. Anyone play SJ on a 3DS?

Aeana

9XR1s.jpg

Finished the prologue of DDS. Time to start the main game tomorrow. Bottom save is the one I loaded to start this one, top one is the one I just finished, so it took me about 13 hours.

Top Bottom