• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

so today i discovered real dolls...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Az987

all good things
Woah. This is a no judgement zone.

Wait, like half of them look off. Like they built those ones in their garage.

You think you could steal one of their dolls and hold it for ransom? Maybe they have sentimental attachment to it?

I feel sorry for these guys =/ they're not bad people, they're just losers. y'all should be ashamed of yourselves for calling them vermin etc

There's even a buy/sell forum, which is just fucking weird, the concept that someone would buy a used sex doll.

edit: and this pic:

r9eEZ.jpg

It's all so weird.

new-york-city-bronies-meetups.jpg

hmmmm

JABEE

Wait, like half of them look off. Like they built those ones in their garage.

You think you could steal one of their dolls and hold it for ransom? Maybe they have sentimental attachment to it?
I'm joking. I have no idea how real dolls work? Do the people who use them treat them like humans? Do they own them?

BobsRevenge

I do not avoid women, GAF, but I do deny them my essence.
I dont care for real doll "users" at all and I feel they have real, serious issues that should be attended, yet OP's comment just sounds incredibly offensive and unnecesary to me. What do you care what these "sick demented fucks" do with their lives? do they bother you in any way? if this, of all things, is what makes you "lose hope in humanity" then there's something seriously wrong with you

Yeah, definitely an overreaction.

Az987

all good things
You guys are all babies. Oh like no one here has ever thought about fucking a stuffed animal before!? Sheesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom