• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sam Amick:
Back from vacation & free agency continues: the agent for Nate Robinson, Aaron Goodwin, says the veteran point guard will sign with Chicago today "barring unforeseen problems." Robinson averaged 11.2 points (42.4 percent shooting overall), 23.5 minutes, 1.2 steals and a career-high 4.5 assists per game with Golden State last season. Assuming the signing takes place, this will be the 28-year-old's fifth team since the 2009-10 campaign (NY, Boston, Oklahoma City, Golden State and the Bulls).
So the Bulls are getting Nate Robinson. Enjoy having talisaynon in Bulls-GAF.

Clippers had a pretty strange offseason:

Addition by subtraction with Mo and Evans being gone
Subtraction by subtraction with no K-Mart
Subtraction by addition with Crawful, Hollins, and Odom
Not much importance with Foye and Hill

SUPREME1

Banned
In Steve Nash, Pau Gasol and Kobe Bryant... you have three of the more intelligent bball minds, as players go. Add to that a full training camp and we're good to go.

h3ro

Get one of the best offensive players of all time.

Switch to a system that minimizes his role.

PFb77.jpg

pilonv1

http://www.csnbayarea.com/basketbal...-signing-Rush-Land?blockID=748531&feedID=5986

The Warriors have signed free-agent power forward Carl Landry and are close to re-signing restricted free agent Brandon Rush, according to Mark Bartelstein, the agent for each player.

Bartelstein confirmed that Landry's deal was for two years, $8 million. The second year is a player option.

Bartelstein indicated on Monday morning that it was possible both signings could become official later in the day -- and now the Landry signing has.

The Warriors had made clear early in the offseason that re-signing Rush, who averaged 9.8 points and 3.9 rebounds per game, was a priority. Rush shot 45.2 percent from 3-point range in 2011-12, sixth in the league.

Big day!

Omega

Banned
Carl Landry @ $4M/yr is a steal, even taking into account that he'll be backing up Lee off the bench.

Warriors with a solid starting lineup and a solid-looking bench. They're gonna surprise this season.

Wait, so Landry who can actually play basketball only gets 8 million, but Jeff Green who is mediocre and didn't even play last season gets 40?

lolnba

Bucks, Nuggets, and Pacers fans almost never post in this thread.

I'm gonna be a Bucks fan now.

pilonv1

Hm. Looks like he can barely palm the ball…

Here he is stylin on the USA team in 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1f_x9obHeOg

On July 4, 2012, Schortsanitis signed a three-year contract with Panathinaikos[4], worth 1.5 million euros net income. He reportedly turned down significantly more lucrative offers from Caja Laboral and Galatasaray, among others, in order to return to Greece and fulfill his desire to play for the "Greens"[5].

Can't imagine he'll be in the NBA ever now.

Derrick01

Banned
Nate and busted Tmac? I'm going to hang myself. What a terrible offseason. Thank science we didn't match that Asik offer, there's always that I guess.

Mothman91

mothman you aren't banned

wtf

weired.

I was at work, and logged in Mibbit. I go back to the tab, and it usually automatically connects to the chat. So I tried joining manually, and I go to one of the tabs in Mibbit, and it said I was banned from #nba-age.

oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom