• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Disney Channel Presents Gravity Falls |OT| Awesome new animated show

Status
Not open for further replies.

GCX

This show is almost too good. I kind of expect it to peak at some point but it just keeps on getting better.

The time travel and street fighter episodes were the best so far.

-GJ-

Can anyone make a good quality 1080p screencap for me when Dipper, Mabel and Stan are standing in the footprint in the intro? That would be great! I found one through Google, but that one was kinda blurry.

Jintor

tumblr_m9plo4J2f71rzva6yo1_r5_500.png

AniHawk

as with invader zim, my sister got me into watching this show, and boy it is awesome. i was a fan after the first episode i saw (the video game one).

These are so great! They also kinda remind me... there hasn't been much rain in Gravity Falls :( I know it might be a hassle to animate rain for an entire episode, but it sure would be awesome :)

It's actually really easy! It's all done with a computer and it's a cycle so they just overlay it on top of the other stuff and only actually animate what interacts with characters or objects.

It's actually really easy! It's all done with a computer and it's a cycle so they just overlay it on top of the other stuff and only actually animate what interacts with characters or objects.

Ooh man, I didn't even think of that! That's actually really awesome... Now I really wanna see a rainy ep (or 10). I mean, srs, it's Oregon, where's the raaaain?!

PK Gaming

-Seriously, guys, why you ackin’ so cray-cray

-It’s-a me, a-Mabel!”

I want to propose to this show. Think there's a chance we might get married?!?

Tizoc

^I JUST realized that XD. That kid has anger issues.
...and yes Mable, the intro is my fav. part too.
Seuss with the fez is effin' awesome. Your day will come Seuss!

That's your site, jediyoshi? OT, but those Dolphin shots are awesome. I just wish there were more of them! Thanks for all the fantastic Gravity Falls work too!

ronito

My daughter started watching this and I thought it was entertaining. Fun but not brilliant. Fun but Phineas and Ferb it was not.

Then I saw the "street fighter" episode and was totally blown away. Phineas and Ferb had nothing on that episode.

Razek

Banned
My daughter started watching this and I thought it was entertaining. Fun but not brilliant. Fun but Phineas and Ferb it was not.

Then I saw the "street fighter" episode and was totally blown away. Phineas and Ferb had nothing on that episode.

I wish I could watch this one but it's so hard to catch it on TV and I don't have any on demand stuff. Oh well, maybe some day it will hit the website to watch. Yeah, in like 40 years.

Saw Irrational Treasure. It was pretty good and I liked all the references. Could have been a bit less heavy on the stereotypes though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom